Short people in size of a toddler

Red and Black

Eunha stared blankly at her plate, poking the poor meat. An image of a black haired werewolf, wagging her tail excitedly and flashing her sweet smile flashed in her mind. The red hooded girl smiled to herself.

“Eunha, darling, stop playing with your food!!” her mother reprimanded, making her daughter flinch.

“Ah, yes…sorry.” The girl said quietly.

“Is there something wrong? You seem to be deep in thoughts? What are you thinking about or rather, who are you thinking?? Don’t tell me my baby’s in love!!!! Kyyaaa!!! Tell me, who is it!!!?” her mother said cheerily, throwing her hands in the air as her eyes sparkle dreamily.

Eunha rolled her eyes at her mother’s antics.

There’s a sudden knock on the door, thanking whoever the person is for saving her from her mother under her breath.

She walked towards the door and with a smile she greeted the person behind the door.

“U-umji?” the red hooded girl asked with her eyes wide open. It’s just rare to have the younger girl in front of her door step.

“Yes, Eunha. I came here to deliver something from Lady Yuju, She wanted to give it you herself but unfortunately she has plans with her father to hunt at the woods.” Umji said sternly, with her face blank and that’s not new to Eunha. She doesn’t know why but it seems like her presence alone is getting on the younger girl’s nerves.

Umji looked at her back as she motioned some men at the carriage “Bring it in carefully!!!”  The men bowed slightly as they open the carriage containing of different kinds of flowers.

The men slowly and carefully placed the flowers inside. The red hooded girl smiled at the pleasant smell but when the flowers of different kind get mixed, the scent suddenly smelled foul and disgusting.

She looked at the flowers that are now occupying the whole space.

“Uhhh…I really appreciate this, really. But can you give it back to Yuju?” Eunha glanced at Umji timidly.

The younger girl arched her eyebrow and with a sly smile “Aren’t you being too full of yourself? Just because Lady Yuju fancies you, doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want.”

The red hooded girl stared at Umji, she opened to speak but only to close it as there are no words that she can come up with.

“Besides, Lady Yuju gave it to you so just accept it.” Umji said before turning on her heel “I won’t take it back” then she proceeded to walk towards the carriage.

 

 

 

Eunha walked quietly at the woods her hold on her basket tightened at the familiar voice, her heart beat faster at the shrieking sound not too far from her and Sowon’s meeting spot.

With a heavy and worried heart she ran quickly to the direction of the sound.

Her heart sank at the sight of Sowon being strangled by a woman.

Yuju.

She continued to strangle the werewolf, laughing hysterically. “What should we do with this creature Dad? Get it beheaded and display its head at my room? It’ll be a good piece to add at my collection”   she said with a smug smile and Eunha felt her blood boil at the scene unfolding in front of her eyes.

She breathes deeply and gathered all the courage she could muster. “LET SOWON GO!!!” she yelled at the top of lungs earning the looks of the hunters including Yuju.

“My dear, Eunha. What are you doing here? Did you perhaps, come to watch me hunt?” Yuju said, her hold loosening.

Sowon took the opportunity to escape; she elbowed Yuju on the stomach making the girl stumble backwards. She ran towards Eunha and grabbed the latter’s hand.

“WHAT ARE YOU BASTARDS DOING?!!! FOLLOW THEM!!!” Yuju’s dad said as he helped his daughter up.

The other hunters ran after them. Eunha struggled to run and with the werewolf’s long legs plus her incredible speed, it just made her curse her short legs.

The red hooded girl hissed in pain as a low hanging branch scraped her left cheek, blood dripped o her shoulder earning a worried glance from Sowon.

“This way” Sowon pulled her into a sharp turn. She heard voices telling them to stop and arrows flying towards their direction and Eunha prayed that they’ll make it out alive.

With another swift turn Sowon stopped running, apparently the voices are gone and no more flying arrows just the sound of the birds chirping.

Everything seems peaceful like they are not about to get murdered just a few seconds ago.

Eunha looked around and scanned the place. There’s a pond and a small hut beside it, not far away from them.

The door burst open and an incredibly short guy with long beard and an orange pointy hat stepped out, he looked around and when he met Eunha’s eyes her brows furrowed. “What’s a human doing here?”

He walked slowly towards them, taking huge steps for his stature. He’s a few feet away when Sowon suddenly collapsed with an arrow sticking out of her back.

The red hooded girl watched the unconscious werewolf in horror.

Her knees dropped as she desperately shook Sowon’s shoulders. “H-hey, this isn’t funny!!! Sowon, wake up!!! Wake up!!!” tears build up at the corner of her eyes.

The short guy ran towards them, he broke the arrow leaving the shaft and the arrowhead still pierced at the werewolf’s back.

“We need to bring her in, the arrow might be poisoned.” He stood up, brought his thumb and index finger in his mouth to whistle.

A few seconds later, few more short people in size of a toddler rushed out of the hut, some has long beards and some doen't, wearing identical pointed hat only with different colors.

The red hooded girl can’t help herself to be amused.

A grumpy looking guy with beige hat stopped in front of Eunha “I know we’re short, you don’t have to looks so amused and happy like that” he said before grabbing Sowon’s feet “Sorry about that, Grumpy is just always…..grumpy, My name’s Doc, don’t worry I’ll take good care of her” ‘Doc’ said with an reassuring smile.

 

 

They carried Sowon above their heads; Eunha opened the doorsmall for them as their hanps are preoccupied.

Inside’s more spacious than what it looks like. She wonders around the place, everything’s small. She’ll smile at the cute sight if only Sowon’s not dying.

A voice caught her attention and being the curios being that she is, she followed it. Eunha arrived at the kitchen with a girl cooking, her back facing Eunha and with a skin as white as snow,

The girl turned around and with wide eyes they stared at each other “Red? Eunha is that you?? How’d you get here?” the girl asked with confusion evident in her eyes.

“S-Snow white?...Yerin?” and with a mirrored expression they continued to stare at each other’s eyes before Eunha ran and threw her arms around the other girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!!

I'LL UPDATE SOMETIME THIS WEEK 

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING~

@WonHaxicated

and hwangie, I have no idea if you're reading this but I'll like to thanks you for the tips and such!!!

I love you!!!