Human dog??!

Red and Black

“Mother!!” a short haired girl yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Yes, dear?” a middle aged woman went out of the kitchen with freshly baked Apple pie in her hands.

“I don’t want to be late and make Grandma wait for too long!!!” the girl whined and pouted at her mother making her chuckle at her daughter’s silliness.

“Alright, alright. I’ll pack the pie first” she placed the pie at the basket and walked towards her daughter with the basket in her hands.

The girl was busy tying the string of her hood.

"Remember, go straight to Grandma's house," her mother cautioned. "Don't dawdle along the way and please don't talk to strangers! The woods are dangerous." She said as she patted her daughter’s head. “Oh! The pie’s for your grandma, remember not to finish it all!” she said teasingly ad the girl pouted.

“I’ll be on my way now mom!!” the girl kissed her mother goodbye as she wore the hood, covering her head.

“Take care on your way Eunha” she smiled at her mother then walked out of the house.

 

 

Eunha’s walking in the village, her red hood standing out making the crowd turn their head against her direction. She smiled as the villagers greet her ‘Good Moring’ and ‘take care’.

She stopped at an apple stand, knowing her Grandmother loves apple she decided to buy some.

“I’d like to take half a kilo of apples” she said politely at the vendor with a smile.

“Oh! Red, it’s you! Let me guess, visiting your Grandma?” the vendor asked with a fond smile at the Red hooded girl.

“Yes” she nodded softly watching as the vendor placed the apples at her basket.

“Since you’re going on a long way, I’ll give you another one. You can eat it on your way” she flashed a smile at the vendor one last time and proceeded on her way.

Eunha’s skipping slightly as she giggle to herself, excited and also nervous to visit her Grandmother. It’s been a while since they last saw each other and when the news spread that her beloved Grandmother has become sick, she can’t help but to worry.

A hand snatched her basket from her hands, making her stop on her tracks. Her head snapped back, glaring at the smirking girl in front of her with her basket on her hands.

“What do you want Yuju?” she hissed, shooting daggers at the sight of Yuju’s growing smirk.

“Well, my lovey Red, I’m delighted to see too. Let me help you carry this basket” the girl said as she grabbed Eunha’s hand towards the exit of the village.

The red hooded girl slapped the hands away from her, still glaring at the smirking taller girl; she grabbed her basket at the girl’s grasp.

“Go away Yuju.” Voice stern, warning Yuju but the latter just laughed at her.

“You’re so cute even when you’re mad” she eyed the little girl “That’s why I like you, just agree to marry me already and you don’t need to worry about anything else. I can give you anything you want.” She said proudly as she showed her silver seal with a wolf engraved on it.

The seal of the Choi family, The most powerful and wealthy family in the village.

 But Eunha doesn’t want that, doesn’t want material things. What she wants in true love and Choi Yuju is far from loving, the red hooded girl is sure that Yuju just want her as a wife to show off.

She galred at the girl for the nth time before turning on her heels and walked away.

“I’m sure you’ll want me too soon, my Love” yuju said before chuckling to herself.

 

 

 

The girl walked grumpily on her way, stomping on the dirt whispering complaints at her proud annoying suitor.

She still has a long way to walk and her mood’s not helping her at all, stopping in front of the woods, thinking if she can take a short cut by crossing the woods.

She remembers her Mother’s instruction that the woods are dangerous and must be avoided. She shrugged “Just one time won’t hurt right?” she said to herself before walking into the glum and silent woods.

 

Eunha wanders around with sparkles in her eyes, amused at the sight and determined that nothing’s dangerous she hummed a tune, picked an apple at her basket. She wiped the fruit with her hood but before she can even bite the fruit as someone bumped unto her.

She fell on her back and the apples was scattered around the dirty ground. The red hooded girl groaned in pain, her head shot up at the standing girl in front of her.

She eyed her assaulter from head to toe. Tall, with long black wavy hair with dog ears popping on her head and a fuzzy looking tail slowly wagging between her legs but what amazed her most is human dog’s(?) gorgeous face.

The girl pulled her up before shoving her behind the bush. She’s about to complain and give the girl with dog parts a piece of her when a group of man pounced on the girl.

 They started kicking, stomping, punching and beating the life out of the girl. They’re eyes met, Eunha wants to stand up and stop the guys from beating the girl but the girl mouthed “No” so, she just sat behind the bush watch the girl get beaten up.

“BASTARD WOLF!!! HOW DARE YOU WALK AROUND OUR GROUNDS!! YOUR LIKES SHOULD JUST DIE!! ALL YOU BRIGN TO HUMANITY IS HARM!!!” they stopped and spat at the dying wolf before walking away crushing some of Eunha’s apple.

When the guys are out of sight the red hooded girl rushed to the lifelessly lying wolf, panting rapidly she tried to sit up only to lie back when she felt her side stung frim pain.

“Are you okay?” she asked full of worry, slightly panicking.

“I-I’m fine” the girl said as she groan in pain on her second attempt of sitting up.

“Why did they beat you anyway? Did you owe them money?” Eunha asked as she helped the girl sit up and lean on the tree.

“No, I don’t. Well, apparently race is hated by your kind. I don’ blame them, my kind only caused you humans harm but I never wished to be a wolf” she said with a bitter smile.

“Wolf?” Eunha looked at the self-claimed wolf.

“Yes, Wolf”

“I thought Wolf’s are just myth.” She said and that’s when everything fell into pieces, those are not dog ears, instead Wolf ears. That explains why her ears are a bit longer and pointy.

She started blush in embarrassment at her realization.

“What’s wrong? You okay?” the black haired wolf asked.

“I-I thought you’re a human dog” she whispered but loud enough for the wolf to hear.

“Human dog??” the wolf started laughing but only to stop as the pain in her side started to throb. “You’re funny” the wolf stared at her with a small, her brown orbs captivating the red hooded girl and the smile enough to make her blush even harder.

“Your face now the same color of your hood.” The wolf chuckled “Can I call you Red, then?”

“My name’s Eunha but only my close friends and family call me that, Red’s fine with me, that’s what everyone calls me.”

“I want to be close with you, so I’ll call you Eunha, if that’s fine?” the wolf asked shyly making the red hooded girl grin.

“Of course!!” she said cheerily.

“I’m Sowon” Sowon brought her hand up for Eunha to shake which the latter accepted.

“What are you doing here anyway? The woods are dangerous, especially for a cutie like you” the black haired wolf asked as she tilted her head in curiosity making her ears twitch.

Then it hit Eunha. She’s supposed to visit her Grandmother. She stood up abruptly and gathered the scattered apples and placed it on her basket, she smiled to herself when she saw that the pie was not crushed.

“I’m going to visit my Grandmother in the next village” she said while dusting her clothes.

“I see” the wolf stood up and smiled at her “Then let me accompany you, I’m going on the same direction anyways and it’ll be dangerous to travel alone in the deeper part on the woods.”

“You will? I mean, aren’t you hurt?” with her eyes expressing worry the wolf’s smile grew wider.

“I’m perfectly fine now, let’s go?” the red hooded girl answered with a nod and they walked side by side, chatting along their way.

 

 

 

Her visit with her grandmother went well and her grandma’s condition’s getting better. She promised to visit again on the weekends but what made her more excited is the black haired wolf that promised to always accompany her in the woods.

They decided to meet at the tree when they first met.

With a basket full of apples she walks towards their designated meeting place. Eunha smiled when she saw the black haired wolf sitting under the shade of the tree with her back leaning against the trunk, a book on her hands.

“Hey” the wolf greeted without averting her eyes from the book.

“Hey, Did you wait for too long?” the red hooded girl asked as she picked an apple and gave it to the wolf which the wolf gladly accepted.

“Not really” she replied then took a bite from the apple. “Shall we go?” Sowon stood up and reached for the basket and her other hand to hold Eunha’s, making the girl flinch at the contact but relaxed after.

 

 

“What are you reading?”

“Shakespeare, it’s famous these days. Oh! You know what, I have a human friend who’s close with William!!” the wolf said brightly then whined about how she hates Shakespeare’s tragic endings at his stories. “I just don’t like my love story to end tragically” the wolf reasoned.

Eunha beamed at the statement. “I’m sure it won’t” she said sheepishly.

“How can you be so sure?” Sowon said “But who knows” she shrugged.

 

Their little chat came to an end when they crossed the woods.

 The wolf faced Eunha “So this is it. I’ll see you soon?” Sowon asked expectantly, ears twitching and her tail wagging.

Eunha giggled at the sight “Yes, I’ll see you soon” then she reached for her basket and gave Sowon’s hand a tight squeeze before letting go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunha’s walking slowly at the woods, she can’t wipe the smile creeping in her face every now and then at the thought of the black haired girl waiting for her.

Her trance got cut when she saw an elderly woman lying on the ground. She rushed to the woman’s side and helps her to sit up, she took a water canteen at her basket and let the woman drink.

“Thank you my dear” the elderly woman said. Eunha looked at her carefully, she’s wearing a black cloak covering her head and midst the shadow covering the woman’s eyes, Eunha was sure that she saw that the woman’s eyes has two different colors.

“Are you alright?” she asked politely brushing the curiosity at her mind.

“Yes, thank you dear. Because of your kind heart, I’ll repay you with an advice: A creature of hateful, eyes so kind but fangs and claws so sharp will lead you to great harm and sorrow. You need to be careful”

“What-“ before she can even finish her sentence the elderly woman vanished into thin air making her confused even more.”

She stood up, mind still blank. She can’t figure out what the woman means.

“Eunha!!!!” the red hooded girl looked towards the direction of the voice, Sowon was running towards her with her ears up and tails wiggling in excitement.

Suddenly all the worry and curiosity in Eunha vanished, she grinned as Sowon pulled her into a tight hug, resting her head into the crook of the black haired wolf.

 “It can’t be Sowon right? Cause that’s just impossible”

She said to herself as she melts at Sowon’s warmth.

A/N: OHOHOHOO

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION TO MAKE THE STORY BETTER.

I , I KNOW.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

@WonHaxicated