Yes please

Red and Black

Yerin feels saddened at the sight of Sowon with her tail wagging limply, ears dropped and a huge pout on her face.

The werewolf’s been acting so lifeless in the past few days even though her wound completely healed, she’s not as lively as before.


Yerin sighed “Just where on earth are you, Eunha?”


Sowon was sulking. It’s been a week since she last saw the red hooded girl and it makes her feel sad, lonely and worried at the same time. Anxiety’s kicking at the thought that Eunha got tired if her.


The Dwarfs and Yerin tried to lift up her mood by playing with her but it just feel different when Eunha’s the one she’s playing with. The excitement and pure bliss was missing.


She sighed and pouted even more.


She excused herself and walked lifelessly to her room and plopped her body on the soft mattress, sinking deeper in the soft material. 


“I miss you” she muttered to herself.

 

 

 

Taking a walk on the woods, Yerin swings her arms as she hums happily to herself. 


Stopping from time to tine to admire the view and talk to the animals. It’s no secret from her family that she have a special gift. 


 She was eight at that time and Eunha was 7, being the oldest between the two Yerin felt the responsibility to protect the younger girl especially that Eunha was very clumsy, so when the neighborhood bullies tried to bully her cousin, Yerin snapped. Feeling this weird surge of energy in her system, she shouted at the top of her lungs garnering the attention of the bullies. Her rage just gotten more when she saw Eunha sitting on the ground with her tear stained face. Cold sweat beading on her  forehead, she balled her fists concentrating her mind when flock of crows attacked the bullies like they just heard Yerin’s thought then the last time she remembered is that there’s some liquid running from her nose and Eunha rushing towards her before she passed out.


She was having some random talks to a squirrel when she heard the bushes rustle roughly, scaring the squirrel causing it to run away.


She was frightened that it was the beast that’s been hunting her down. 


Anxious, scared and worried is an understatement.
She gulped hard with her palms turned cold. Her body froze at the fear she’s feeling, she closed her eyes as the bush rustled more roughly. Welcoming her death.


She screamed as the creature jumped at her.
She opened her eyes but there’s no beast on top of her but a goddess.


‘Aphrodite?’


“Oh my goddess, I won’t mind you killing me. Yes please slay me now.” 


Aphrodite’s expression screamed confusion and disgust as she crinkle her nose and eyebrows shooting up.


She stood up and dusted her green ragged hood and picked up her bow before hesitatingly offered her hand to the dazed Yerin lying on the ground. 


And of course Yerin gladly accepted it, it’s not everyday that she can interact with a goddess since she’s confined in a enchanted hut and a beast on her tail.


She’s about to say something more stupid but thank God it was interrupted by loud and rushed footsteps towards them.


“” Aphrodite muttered in her breath and Yerin felt dizzy, clutching at her chest as she felt exploding pleasure on her chest. Maybe it was Cupid’s arrow that went strraight into her heart. 


She smiled at how a curse word sounded so y and how hot Aphrodite looked with her brows furrowed and annoyed expression.


“Can you help me? Do you know a place where I can hide?” Aphrodite asked and Yerin willingly agreed.


Dragging the girl with her towards her hut. 


Once inside the protective barrier she stopped and gazed at the panting girl.


'Stop panting like that, it makes me wanted to make you pant my name instead' she thought with her erted smile.


“let’s go in and give you some water.” She said trying to erase those thoughts in her mind, for now.

“Yes please” 

 


It’s a good thing that Yerin have the hut for herself since the dwarfs at are the mine and Sowon is locking herself in her room that has no plans on going out.


She cleared “Sorry for my manners I haven’t introduced myself properly. Nice to meet you, name’s Yerin also known as Snow white.” She offered her hand for the girl to shake.


“pleasure is mine, my name’s Sinb, the Robin hood” she beamed at Yerin, making the older girl almost faint at how adorable she looks.


“I didn’t know that Robin hood is a such a charming lady.” She internally made a victory dance when Sinb blushed at her statement.


“I’m not” she muttered shyly all the charisma she had before all gone.


‘Oh yes you are’ she thought as she smiled brightly at the younger girl, eyes turning into crescent.


And Sinb averted her gaze from the blinding smile of the older girl before blushing even  more.

 

A/N: A  SHORT UPDATE TO CELEBRATE GFRIEND’S FIRST MAJOR CONCERT AND TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!!!
COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APRECIATED AND THANK YOU FOR READING!!
-@WonHaxicated