Nice to meet you

Red and Black

“So you’re saying that we’re inside in a protective barrier that no human can enter? But why am I here? And you?” The red hooded girl asked before she winced in pain as Yerin tend the scratch on her cheek.

“Yes, humans can’t enter here but you’re with a mythical creature that’s why you got in. As for me, I was part of the reason why the barrier was casted. You know how I just vanished from the village? I was brought here in the woods and thankfully the dwarfs were kind enough to help me.” She said with a slight smile.

“Dwarfs? Wow, I never thought that such creatures exist. Well, that’s before I met Sowon, that is. But wait, what’s the reason for your disappearance? Everyone was so worried, especially me!!” Eunha whined with a pout making the older girl chuckle.

Oh how Eunha missed seeing her cousin smile.

“I also have no idea. I’m just doing my routine at the Choi household, you know, being Lady Yuju’s attendant. Then one night I just collapsed then when I woke up I was already in the woods. Strange I know, and there’s also something, a hideous creature, that kept on following me and thankfully the dwarfs found me and that’s the reason for the barrier.” Yerin smiled with her eyes turning crescent, like her story is something so common.

They smiled at each other.

“I missed you” the older girl said with longing as she patted Eunha’s head.

“I missed you too” then once again they fell in each other’s arms.

“Ahhh…I’m sorry to interrupt but I just want to tell you that she’s awake.” The cousin’s looked down to see Doc.

Eunha pulled away “Where is she?” she asked

“First room in the right upstairs.” Doc said and just as the sentenced finished Eunha was already running so fast towards the said place.

 

She arrived at the room with Sowon sitting in a bed that’s too small for the latter, her feet hanging.  Her tunic was torn revealing her bandaged shoulder and .

Eunha’s eyes were unknowingly fixed at Sowon’s exposed collarbone and neck.

She shook her head to erase the thoughts in her mind. She ran towards the werewolf’s side.

“Aren’t you supposed to be lying? You should rest” she said full of concern and reached for Sowon’s hand. “I was so worried, I- I thought…you’ll-“ She wasn’t able you finish her sentence as her tears rolled down her cheeks.

The werewolf pulled her into a hug with a smile, rests her chin on top of the red hooded girl’s head and her hand drew patters on the latter’s back trying to ease Eunha from crying.

“I’m fine, besides I can’t lie on my on injured back, it hurts, you silly.”

Eunha punched her lightly on the chest as she tried to stifle her sobs.

“Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds but dinner is ready” Yerin said while leaning against the wall smirking with her arms crossed.

Eunha wiped her tears “Right, Sowon meet my annoying cousin, Yerin, people also call her Snow white. And yerin meet Sowon”

The two greeted each other before the cousins helped Sowon up and towards the dining area.

 

 

 

After dinner that’s filled with jokes and laughter, the cousins catching up leaving Sowon with the dwarfs.

“I still haven’t thanked you guys properly for saving me.” Sowon said earning the seven dwarfs attention; she bowed slightly minding the slight pain in her back. “Thank you” she said sincerely.

“It’s alright. We’re glad to help especially you’re Snow white’s cousin’s friend.” A dwarf with  white beard, round glasses and beige hat said sight a warm smile making the werewolf to smile back.

“Oh! I still don’t know your names yet!” the werewolf said excitedly.

“I’m Doc and I’m in sort of the leader? Yeah, something like that” he chuckled to himself before motioning the others to talk.

“My name’s Happy!!! And I’m always happy!!!” happy said cheerily making Sowon giggle.

“I-I’M…..AHHHHHHCCCHOOOOO!!!! Sneezy” he said before wiping thehis nose then brought his hand up for the werewolf to shake.

Sowon’s insides tighten at slight disgust but shook the hand nonetheless.

“…..Grumpy’s my name.” He said with a blank expretion and Sowon doesn’t let it affect her.

“Don’t mind Grumpy, Name’s Dopey!!” Dopey said before tripping with his oversized shirt then falling face first. The other’s didn’t budge, like Dopey hurting himself is a common thing.

“Are you alright?” the werewolf asked.

“H-he’s fine…I-I’m B-bashful……” the dwarf said avoiding Sowon’s gaze.

All eyes landed on a dwarf that’s sleeping soundly while standing. Sowon can’t believe her eyes that sleeping while standing is even possible.

“Oh, That’s Sleepy and as you can see, he’s always sleeping” Doc interjected.

The werewolf giggled at their names….it’s too literal but cute. It suits them.

“It’s so nice to meet you all!!! I’m Sowon.”  She said with a bright smile.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good night, Sowon. Rest well” Eunha said before stepping out of Sowon’s room.

“Wait!!!” the red hooded girl stopped on her tracks. “Please stay with me….I believe I’ll recover faster if you’re with me because I feel so much better when I’m with you.” Sowon said staring straight at Eunha’s eyes and the latter can’t help but to get hypnotized at the werewolf’s gaze.

Feeling her face heating up, she gulped the lump in “O-okay.” she walked towards Sowon’s bed. The werewolf tapped the space besides her motioning for Eunha to lie beside her.

The latter complied. The red hooded girl couldn’t explain the sudden fastening of her heart beat, like any minute it’ll burst out of her chest.

The sensation increased when Sowon wrapped her arms around Eunha, pulling her closer until the red hooded girl’s head was resting against the crook of Sowon’s neck.

Eunha felt butterflies in her stomach. Sowon broke the ice, thankfully before she could even palpitate and ending up dead because of too much unexplainable feelings.

“What did you guys talked about” Sowon said softly making Eunha giggle at the variation.

“Yerin said that she’ll stay here, where it’s safe, a bit longer because there’s some creature out there hunting her.”

She’s about to talk more but the werewolf’s soft snores was heard.

“Extremely tired huh? Good night.” She chuckled before scooting closer and resting her head at crook of werewolf’s neck.

Then she, too, fell asleep with a smile on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!!

HOW WAS IT??? 

TELL ME, TELL ME, TE-TE-TETETELL ME *DANCES TO WG'S TELL ME*

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!~