Dining with the Devil

I want you

 

Watching them rehearse in their own clothes is definitely different. Jin looks very comfortable in his pink sweater. The director gave them a break and I watched as Jin looks at Namjoon with a fond smile on his face. I could feel my eyelid twitch with annoyance. The way Jin looks at Namjoon is certainly not platonic.

 

“Mr Lee, I did not know you will be here”

 

Stopping my train of thoughts, I turn to my right and met with a sight of Seijin giving me a polite bow.

 

“I’m always curious how idols rehearse for their performance. I am sure Bangtan will do well for Show Champion”

 

“Thank you, I assume you are here to find Seokjin as well?” Seijin asked.

 

I gave him a grin and nodded. No point beating around the bush, I am here just for my angel.

 

“Jinnie! Come over here for a while, will ya”, Seijin shouted and with that, Jin looked at us. His eyes widened with surprise and mouthed ‘Mr Lee’. He jogged towards us, and I couldn’t help but smile at the sight. My angel with rosy cheeks and slightly tousled hair jogging towards me. At the corner of my eye, I could see Namjoon frowning.

 

“Hello Mr Lee, what a surprise to see you here”

 

“I was around the corner and decided to drop by. Are you up for our dinner?”

 

“Sure, I’m sure Seijin Hyung-nim won’t mind”, Jin replied and looked at Seijin. Right, I completely forgotten about his presence.

 

“Eh….yes, how about tomorrow? I will contact your secretary, Mr Lee”

 

“Just contact me will do”, I replied with a hint of annoyance. Don’t remind me that I couldn’t contact my angel directly, well in terms of the human ways.

 

“Jin Hyung!”

 

“Ah! They need me now, see you again Mr Lee”, my angel said and ran back to s. Namjoon put his arm around Jin’s waist while Jimin clinged onto Jin. I turned around and was about a few steps away from the door then I felt it. A heated glare directed to me. I slowed down and turn to greet the owner of the glare.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The dinner with Jin was great, the endless dad jokes was entertaining. But what captivated me was his emotions. He never stop smiling throughout the whole dinner. I wonder will his tears intrigue me as well? Our conversation was mainly on the upcoming modeling and s...in particular Namjoon. He never seem to be able to stop talking about him. From how he burnt the frying pan to having his passport lost.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After that dinner with Jin, occasionally we have dinner together. We also have grown closer too and even exchanged numbers. Finally, the night after his photoshoot for my fashion label, we had dinner together again.

 

“Mr Lee, remember that time you dropped by during our rehearsal for Show Champion?”

 

“Yes, I do remember”, I replied while finishing up my glass of wine.

 

“I….was wondering, how did you even know that we were there?”

 

“My secretary told me, I do not know how he had known.”

“I see….”

 

Well, that question definitely caught me off guard. I always know where you are, my angel.

 

“Why the sudden question?”

 

“Oh...it’s nothing much actually. Namjoonie asked me and I guess he was just worried about our team’s safety. You know how some information should not be gotten so easily”

 

“Yes...I agree…”. Not wanting to let the serious atmosphere cloud my senses, I tried to lift the atmosphere.

 

“Seokjin, you should call me Hyung and drop the Mr. We known each other for sometime already”

 

My angel paused, having his fork halfway to his mouth. “Deh~ Hyung!” he replied cheerfully and continue munching on his pasta. I grinned at his cuteness, he really makes me want to have him in my hands. It's just a matter of time.