Meeting you

I want you

 

As my chauffeur opens the door for me to alight, I suppress my urge to devour my angel. Finally, I can meet him up close in person. Stepping into BigHit Entertainment, a young office girl brought me a room and served me coffee.

 

“I will call for the manager, please excuse me”, she politely said and left. I adjusted my Rolex and enjoyed the coffee while waiting. Within a minute, she brought the manager in.

 

“What an honour to meet you, Mr Lee. I am Seijin, Bangtan’s manager”, Seijin said as we shook hands. “No, it’s my honour to work with you and Bangtan”, I replied. I cut to the chase and asked for a model specifically Jin, for my fashion label. Seijin looked at the proposal and widen his eyes. I smirked behind my cup of coffee, he must have read the amount of money I will be putting in. “I...I’ll call Seokjin in” he stuttered and dashed off to find my angel. I chuckled, humans, so easily pleased.

 

Ah, I can hear footsteps. Finally, I can meet my angel. I stood up as the door opens and there he was in his comfortable pink hoodie, skinny black jeans and simple Puma black sneakers. “Hello, I am Kim Seokjin of Bangtan”, he said and gave me a bow. His voice, I can listen to him forever….

 

I cleared my throat and responded, “I’m Lee Minjun, the CEO of F.A fashion label”. I reached out my hand for a handshake, he bowed and shook my hand in return. What smooth skin and I could feel the warmth radiating from his hand. He straighten his back and we were just a few inches apart. I took note that I was a couple of inches taller than him, the perfect height to kiss him on his forehead. His plump lips forming a smile, directed to me. I couldn’t help but smile back in return. My chest feeling warm, the urge to grab hold onto him was strong. Immediately and regretfully, I left go of his hand and said,“let’s continue with our discussion on the modelling contract with Seokjin.”

 

For the entire discussion, I never let my angel out of my sight.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Thank you and I look forward to working with you, Mr Lee”, Seokjin said and we shook hands again. This time, I took a second longer to release his hand. “Likewise, Seokjin-ssi.”

 

“Seokjin-ssi, it will be my honour to have dinner with you. I would like to know you better.” I requested. My angel’s face brighten up and eagerly nodded his head, “I would love to”.

“My apologies, but perhaps another day would be better. Jin has an early schedule tomorrow”, Seijin said. “It’s alright, another evening then”, I responded. Well that definitely dampened my mood.

 

As the young office girl walked me out, I could hear my angel talking to someone else.

 

“Free dinner! Why not? Who turns down a meal?”

 

“But hyung, you never had dinner with a stranger before, and this person is a CEO?!”

 

“Ohhh~ my Namjoonie is worried about me”, Seokjin said teasingly. So my angel was talking to Namjoon...Rapmonster the leader of Bangtan.

 

“Of course I am! I’m your friend!”

 

“Yeah yeah...let's go back to the kids before something disastrous happens”, Seokjin grumbled. As I heard footsteps echoing down the corridor, I could hear my angel mumbling to himself, “just your friend huh…”

 

I stopped eavesdropping as my chauffeur opened the door for me. Upset that my angel has complicated feelings towards . I could feel my frown and the air turned cold.

 

“Sir, the temperature seemed to have dropped, I will turn up the heater.”

 

I gestured him to do whatever he wants, as I looked out of the window. I don’t like what's happening to my angel at all. Not a single bit.