My Angel

I want you

 

 

Gorgeous plump lips, radiant cheeks and adorable laughter. What a heaven-sent angel, fooling around with his brothers while getting ready to perform. One of his brother, if I’m not mistaken, Taehyung put his arm around my angel.

 

I want to have him. Chained up. Struggling with tears flowing from his puppy-like eyes down his porcelain cheeks. I want to see him looking up at me, begging me to let him go, let him be free.

 

“The temptation is so strong, I need to have more self-control”, I mumbled to myself as I finished up my last sip of espresso and left the cafe. I heard the chime of the bells as the cafe’s door closed behind me.

 

I walked towards my seat and grinned.

 

“Let the show begin”

 

The fireworks shot up and the fans went crazy. As for me, I already am crazy.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally, the music festival is over. I was starting to get annoyed by the other groups.They aren’t as marvelous as Bangtan, or perhaps I only have eyes on my angel. I nearly wanted to create an accident, having a light prop swing down is no biggy for me. Humans are fragile, a small scare will end the festival immediately.

 

As everyone say their goodbyes to the audience, I could feel my frown hardening. I want to continue watching my angel. I want to watch him take a nap in the car, taking a shower, sleeping on the bed...sleeping in my arms.

 

Perhaps another day.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sipping some red wine and as I looked down through the window, observing the tiny humans scurrying away to seek shelter from the rain. My thoughts flew to my angel. I closed my eyes, letting my energy roam to his soul and there he was, preparing to sleep. He stretched his legs on the bed, fingers reaching his toes with elegance. Suddenly, he straighten his back with distress painting his face.

 

“My bad”, I whispered to the air and opened my eyes. He must have felt a disturbance when my energy reached towards him. My angel is so sensitive, will he be just as sensitive to my touch ? My hunger for him grows as each day pass by. But it’s alright, tomorrow will be the day that his smile will be directed to me.