Announcement: The End + Angsty Reboot

«VASILEIA» ✩ End ★ Special Chapters!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to my dear readers! 

I am sorry to inform you but I really lost inspiration for this story since all my creative juices are leaning towards the angsty part of the Kpop Industry: dating scandals, chart manipulations, mismanagement of companies, etc. as a writing material. I've been trying to incorporate those things to the story but it's quite hard with to go to that direction. With that, I decided to create a new one. Vasileia would still be the group name but it would only have 5 members. I will be accepting applications for the 4 other members for a month starting now but there is no guarantee that you would be accepted. 

 

With that, I would want to end this apply fic with the plans that I have for the girls. You could see how angsty my creative juices would be here though I'd try to hold off any information since some parts of this story would be incorporated to the new one.

The group would be doing fairly well. They were able to win music shows and their first daesang after 4 years since their debut. The reason behind this is the lack of participation between their entertainment companies. 2 years after their debut, their CEO's decided to give the girls solo careers to see if they would be successful individually than being a group. Vasileia promoted for 10 years. With 20 dasaengs under their name, and multiple wins in music shows, the group finally decided to disband when they see that despite shining as group, they were brighter with their individual careers. 

Heaven
The maknae was consitent with being a popular actress. She stared in multiple dramas and landed multiple lead roles. Some of her dramas include: School 2017, Love in the Moonlight, In the Tune for Love. But the role that shot her to fame was being the role of the con daughter in the award winning film Parasite. It was true that Heaven was fairly popular as an idol but she was more popular as an actress making her skip some comeback performance as her company chose her to focus on her acting rather than her idol career. Heaven won multiple Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress awards. 

Heaven was the second member to announce she was dating publicly. She dated the famous guitar player/youtuber, Sungha Jung. The announcement personally came from her once her company allowed it and the dating ban from Vasileia was lifted. The announcement receive a few backlash since the two individuals were loved in Korea. The maknae was the first to get married (2 years after they disbanded so she was 33 years old) and it was attended by all of the older girls. When the rest of the members were asked, most of them answered that their Yuseong was the luckiest when it comes to love. 

15 years later, Moon Yuseong, now 34 years old secured that she was one of the best actress of her time. She is currently starring in the television series, The Doctors. Other dramas that she did after disbanding was, The Heirs and Pinocchio. The latest news about the maknae was she was 3 weeks pregnant with her first child. 

 

Jaehee
During the promotions of the girls, Jaehee proved to be the comedian of the group. That's why she was always the one being sent out to variety shows. She was often a guest at Running Man and have earned the nickname quirky jaehee for her humor and quirkiness. She was also the member of the group who has a lot of connections, ranging from idols to comedians. Jaehee was the first member to debut as a solo artists and her debut song was 1,2,3,4. While being an active member of Vasileia, she would have comebacks as a solo artists two to five months after their promotions. Her famous songs are It's Over, My Star, Knock and the most famous one, Breathe. 

Jaehee dated a lot of idols but was never caught by the press. She dated actor, Nam Joohyuk, Rapper, One, BTOB's Seungj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter