HTW [Epilogue 1]: Unexpected Meeting

How to Tame a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A 6 year old girl peak inside her mothers bedroom then slip inside. She giggle as she see her tanned mother sleeping with her toungue out and a slight snore coming from her. She climb on top of the bed and start to jump to wake them up.

"Mommy~ Mommy~ wake up wake up" her older mother groaned in response and got irritated cause her sleep got disturb.

"Hae won-ah, stop bouncing. Mommy wants to sleep." Hae won pout at her and glance to her other mother but she got the same response. 

"Umma." She shake her shoulder until she heard a slight groaned coming from the latter.

"Umma, wake up" 

"It's still early. Go back to sleep" Yuri stirred and lay her stomach flat down in the bed her left arm strech on the side while the other is dangling outside of the matress then after that she heard again a slight snore coming from them.

Hae won sit down in the middle of the bed arms crossed in her chest and huff. She glance to her mothers that is sleeping soundly thinking what will she do to wake them up. She can't believe that her mothers forgot that today is her first day to enter her school, last night they talked about this and they both keep a promise that they will drop her off her school but to her dissapointment, she woke up early before her mothers will. She expect that neither one of them will go to her room and wake her up like the other mom do to her child not the other way around. 

Suddenly there's a light bulb pop out from her mind when she already know what to do. She closed her eyes, gather her breath then...

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" A peircing scream she relased making yuri fall from the bed and jessica covered her face with a pillow. 

"Yah! What was that for?!" Yuri get up while holding her waist and look at her daughter 

"Umma! Did you forget?! Today is the day I will entered school! You and mommy promised  to me that you will drop me to school aish!" Hae won said to her and get down then faced yuri again

"I'll be waiting for you outside, be quick. Or I'll be late for school." She finished her sentence and get out from the room and closed it but open again to greet them good morning.

Is she really as Six years old? Why does she talks to me like a 15 year old girl? She shrug it off then tend to wake up jessica that still have a pillow on her face.

how can she sleep like that? After hae won out burst she have the guts to sleep? Gosh.. This woman.. Really.

"Yah sica, wake up. Today is the first day hae won will go to school. C'mon get up." Yuri tap her shoulder but jessica ignore her and turn back on her. 

"Ahh... You won't get up huh?" Yuri said to her and pick up her phone then pretend to call someone.

"Mina-yah, are you available today? Can you company me and my daughter to school? I'll pic---" Yuri didn't finish what she's saying cause someone already snatched her phone from her hand. She look back to that person and saw a fumming jessica at her. 

"Call her again and you'll see.." Jessica warned her and shove the phone back to yuri and walked through the bathroom. Yuri smiled inwardly and followed jessica 

"Aw.." 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jessica stopped infront of the bathroom and look back to yuri who is holding her nose because she bump to jessica.

"Bathroom of course.." 

"You wait here i'll go take a bath first." Jessica told yuri and went inside but yuri followed her again, she was about to argue again but it's too late  yuri already locked it.

"What? You take a shower and I'll brush my teeth." Yuri get her toothbrush and put some small amount of tooth paste "what are you waiting for? Go now." She said to her when she saw that jessica didn't move. 

"Don't peek." Jessica said and close the curtain yuri just rolled her eyes and put her tooth brush back to it's holder "Tss... Like I care? I already saw your body many times." Yuri then smirk and slide the curtain to reveal her wife that is wet under the shower.

"Yah!"

"Whoa sica your so damn y even this age huh?" Yuri eyed her from head to toe.. She knows that jessica is y but why does she's even more ier now the last time she saw her body?

"Yah! You ert get out!" Jessica spalshed some water in yuri face and tried to hide her self. Yuri wipe her face and start to walk towards jessica pulling the towel and throw it in the other side of the bathroom.

"Yuri! What are you doing?! I thought you will gonna brush your teeth?!"

"I am and I'm done and I'm taking a bath now. So that we can finish fast." 

"Shower huh?" Jessica won't believe in yuri's words cause her eyes tells her something different. 

"Yes shower. Now." 

"Yuri!!!"

"Shh.. Let's make it quick."

"Yu--" jessica was cut off by the lips of yuri, they went under the shower while yuri was stripping off her own clothes still kissing jessica.

"Don't you dare inside me." 

Yuri sigh "Fine, now shut up" she pushed jessica on the cold tiles then kissed her deeply. Jessica's arm circle around her neck bringing her closer, pressing their body together.

And the rest I leave it into your minds.

-

"Hae won-ah, let's go." Jessica said to her daughter who is waiting in the leaving.

"Okay~" She jump off the couch and kneeled down "Unnie will be back later okay? Byebye." 

"Soo jung-ah, we will back after we drop off Hae won from school wait for us before you go okay?" Jessica then kissed her daugher's cheek that is playing in the mat. 

"Okay unnie.."

"Mommy will be back baby" Jessica smiled to her second daughter and look at krystal "yah! You better not watch some kind of monster inc or can scare her." Jessica warned her sister, the last time she asked krystal to baby sit her daughter was a fail her daughter is crying already when she got home cause she found out that they watched something scary. 

"Mommy, can Hae rin go to you?" Her youngest spoke and glance to krystal she felt uncomfortable when it's the two of them is left in the house.

"I'll be quick baby don't worry." She pat the girl's head and called her wife Hae won was already outsidd of the house sitting in the backseat of the car and wait for her parents to come out.

"Coming.." Yuri said going out from the bedroom and walked to her daughter to give her a kiss "Bye baby."

"Soo jung-ah, behave." Jessica widened her eyes at krystal indicating that she will going to kill her if she will do something stupid. Krystal smiled to her sister assuring her that she won't do anything.

When the door is closed Hae rin look to krystal and saw that her auntie is smiling creepy at her. Hae rin can only gulp and her eyes screaming in fear at her. Little did she knows Hae Rin knows that it's the death of her beloved life.

..

"Hae won-ah, be good in your class okay?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Did you bring all the things that you need?"

"Yes, umma." They stop at the front of her room then yuri crounched down to kiss her oldest "Listen to your teacher okay baby?" 

"Yes umma~ I'll behave here." 

"I just finished talking to your teacher Mrs. Gong, she will be your adviser. I'll pick you up later okay. Byebye." Jessica kissed her also then pat her cheek. Her daughter is slowly growing up the last time she check hae won was just a todler but now she is learning to be an independent kid plus a good sister to Hae rin.

"I will mommy, Take care with umma when get home. Byebye My teacher is waiting for me." Hae won gave them a one last hug and wave befor she get inside of the classroom that is already starting. 

Both of her parents smiled to her daughter then left "Hey I will go to the company, how bout you?"

"I'll go home, I'm worried of my daughter with my sister." Jessica mumble, eventhough krystal told her that she won't do anything, her instict tell her otherwise.

"Is she upto something again sica?" 

"I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter