Random Stuff

How to Tame a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six of them is already in the airport waiting for their departure time well basicaly jessica is sitting on the benches far away from her subordinates because she was with yuri. 

"Remember what I told you okay, yuri? Don't you dare flirt with other girls here when I'm away." 

"Yes ma'am, I will not going to flirt to anyone here." Yuri cup her both cheeks and peck her lips. "And don't skip meals. Drink plenty of water. I don't want you to dehaydrate yourself. Got it?" 

Jessica nod her head "I meant it sica, Don't you dare skip meals." 

"Gosh yuri I said okay already." But yuri didn't believe in what jessica said, she can fool everyone but not yuri. She can't fool her wife easily. Yuri won't be her wife for nearly 2 years if she didn't know Jessica at all.

"Yah, soohyun-ah!" Yuri called jessica's fellow subordinates and also her friend who will also come to the south africa with her wife.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Jessica scold yuri but yuri ignore her. 

"Yes yul?" Soohyun stop laughing to the his friends and look at yuri in the other side of the benches.

"Send me a text if your team leader here-- stop it sica!"

"Yuri!!!!"

"If she won't eat her food there report to me okay?" Yuri said to soohyun that beaming a smile to them cause both of the couple look cute. 

"Don't worry, yul." Soohyun assured her. 

"Thankyou!-ouch.." Yuru rub her arm and look at Jessica that is now pouting at her. Yuri then smiled and pulled jessica for a hug. 

"I just don't want you to get sick babe, you know I'm not there to watch over you.." 

"Awww.."

"Hey, I'm serious." Jessica laugh at yuri and burried her head into yuri's chest and inhale her secent for the last time, surely she will going to miss her. 

"I know, I'm just touched you're too sweet babe. I love you." Jessica look at yuri and smile to her sweetly. Yuri's heart flutter in the smile that jessica gave her, the smile that yuri like. The smile that made Yuri fall for her deeply, she can't help it but to lean down and place a kiss to her lips. 

"Don't smile like that to other people in the africa understand?" Jessica frowned at yuri at pout at her.

"Why? It's funny when I smiled like that?" Yuri chuckled then kiss her lips again.

"You're so pretty when you smile like that but that smile is just only for me. I don't want to share." Jessica's pout turned into smile again when she heard what yuri said to her, the sweet words of yuri made jessica's cheek turned into pink and she didn't bother to hide it because she want yuri to know what yuri can affect to her. 

Yuri saw the blush and she have the urge to drag jessica at home and lock her up inside the bedroom. so cute... 

"Calling the passengers of FAJS446 bound to South Africa please proceed to the departure area. Thankyou" 

Both yuri and Jessica listen to the speaker that being announced by the intercom.. This is it..

"It's my boarding time yuri.." Jessica let go of the hug and stand up. 

"Take care okay?" Yuri also stand up and gave jessica one last hug and kissed her forehead. Jessica then closed her eyes to feel the kiss that linger to her skin. 

"Okay, I will miss you.." Jessica placed her hand into her cheek and tip toe to kiss the latter lips.

"I will miss you too.. Go now, before I change my mind and drag you back home." Joked yuri, jessica laugh at her and glance at her fellow mates that is already walking to the entrance of the departure area.

"Remember what I told you okay?" Jessica then slung her bag into her shoulder and hold her trolly. 

"I will, I love you. Go now." 

"I love you too, Bye." She said while walking and run to where her fellow mates is. Yuri only smiled bitterly when she saw jessica is running away from her she then wave her hand when Jessica look back at her and gave her a wave. 

I will going to miss her so much yuri said through her brain and turned around when she saw that jessica is already went inside. 

Yuri wipe her tear that fall down from her eye and look up to prevent from falling for more. She sniff then continue to walk in the exit. 

From afar Jessica saw through the glass window in the connecting hall through the plane. She clearly seen with her own two eyes that before yuri walked away she saw that yuri wipe something in her face and look up. Jessica then frowned, she knows what yuri feel. Jessica only clutch her phone tightly and sigh. One month yuri one month.  and gave her plane ticket to the flight steward near the door.

"Thankyou ma'am enjoy the flight." The flight steward smile at her she don't want to be rude to the stewardess so she smile back to her and walked through her seat that being assigned.

"Oh! Team leader!" Jessica rolled her eyes and put her other lauggage in the top shelf above their head.

"Stop calling me team leader soohyun-ah" and she sat down beside her co subbordinate.

"But you are our team leader!"

"I know just call me my name, soohyun."

"Aww Miss Jung. No wait... Mrs. Jung oh! Wrong Wrong! Mrs. Kwon! Ha! That's more like it." The guy laugh at her and while jessica only smiled at that and shake her head at the same time.

"You were just calling yuri when you called me that." Jessica said to her and that made soohyun stop laughing and think for a bit.

"Ah right." Soohyun agreed.. It didn't cross his mind when he said that. 

"But seriously, Jess. Yuri will be fine you shouldn't worry. She will going get through it later on." Soohyun comfort her thinking that jessica can make her feel better.

"I hope too soohyun." Jessica and Soohyun is kinda close because of yuri. That's why soohyun can call her by her name.

"What about you?" 

"Huh? What about me?" Soohyun asked jessica back.

"You have a girlfriend right?" Soohyun then bolted up when he get what jessica mean.

"Ah, she was still sleeping when I went here." Soohyun explained to her that made jessica looked at him shockingly. 

"God! You're ridiculous." 

"Naah! She will going to get over it. She knows that my flight is today." Soohyun said and look outside of the window then by that the captain informed the passengers that they will take off already. 

"If you say so." Jessica said after she put her safety belt on.

--

"Hey yuri!" 

"Oh hey!" Yuri smiled to one of the employee here when she passed by the parking lot, she is already going home from the stressful work she's been facing earlier right after her foot step inside her office. 

She start the engine and then drive her car peacefully. Yeap peacefully because Jessica is not right by her side today. Usually both of them go home together every MWF because they have the same out schedule then in TTH jessica will off first followed by yuri and today is Monday so that means it's supposed that Jessica is sitting right beside her but because of the project she will be going home, eating, sleeping alone for one month. The light was red and yuri halt to stop for a moment and open the window of her car. Letting the fresh air of the night entered her car.

She was tapping the steering wheel while waiting for the light to turned green when she remember that she forget to tell jessica to call here when she's already on South Africa. The light turned green and she remind herself to send a message once she got home 

....

"Excuse me sir." Soohyun tear his graze into the window and faced the steward who called him

"Yes?"

"I want to inform you that Dinner will be served in 5 minutes."

"Oh, okay. Thankyou." The steward smiled and start to inform again the guest in front of them. Soohyun then noticed that Jessica is still sleeping beside her. 

"Jess." Soohyun tap her that only recieve a groan in response and shift her positio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter