How to Tame a Wife Finale 2/2

How to Tame a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Soo Jung where do you think you're going?"

"Out."

"No! You won't  go anywhere young lady."

"Unnie!!!!!"

Yuri is currently inside the bedroom taking a nap but she can't cause Jessica and Krystal is fighting after she heard the front door of their house bang.

"Yah! I said stay here!" 

"NO! I will go whenever I want and you can't stop me from leaving!"

"Not so fast! You will going to party and have fun again Krystal?! Dad called me because the school called him and said that you skip class and go to club! There's a video of you dancing and flirting with some guys! You think I will allow you to leave this house again?! Never. So go back to your room and do your homework!"

"You're not mom! You don't have to tell me whatever I will do! This is my life not yours!"

"I'm your older sister! And have a right to tell you whatever I want cause I have responsibility if anything happens to you! Mom throw you here to study no to party Krystal! Go back to your room now!" 

Yuri groaned and sat up she can't rest if the these sisters keep arguing and shouting. Her head hurt because of the English conversation of the two. 

"If your single foot step outside of the door. I make sure that you can't enter this house again." 

"Aurgh!!!! I'm done with this." Yuri got out of the bedroom and saw Jessica and Krystal near the door glaring to each other. At times like this Yuri will let them fight and won't middle in the sister's business but now she can't let this pass not in Jessica's condition.

"If you think I'm not strict with you then you're wrong! If you want to go make sure you will going to stay in dad's house and not here, understand?" Yuri saw Krystal pursed her lips into thin line in what Jessica said.

"You .." Oh no... Krystal just pushed the button that made Jessica temper went high and the next thing she knew there's a hand flew and land into Krystal cheek turning Krystal head into the side. Yuri walked and stop them.

"Krys, go back to your room now." Yuri said calmly to Krystal rubbing Jessica's back to relax her. 

Krystal look at Jessica like she was throwing daggers to her sister, her eyes is so red and she was just preventing herself not to cry in front of her sister. She did not expect that slap and she need to balled her fist enduring the sting she felt. 

"Is that what you learn from your friends?" Jessica said through gritted teeth, still looking at Krystal. 

"You don't care." Krystal replied sternly. And Yuri was able to hold Jessica before Jessica will slap her again. 

"By the end of this semester I will going to transfer you to Seoul University. Weather you like it or not." Krystal watched her sister in horror like a bomb being drop in front of her. Leaving JCI is like leaving her freedom after all. She personally choose her current school because it's not that strict unlike Seoul University. Plus she enjoy being with her friends. Partying until they got drunk. But Jessica here is want to crushed that because her friends is Bad influence to her sister and Krystal didn't know that. She was ready to argue about that but Yuri stopped her.

"That's enough. Krys, please go back to your room. I'll talk to your sister." Krystal look at Yuri then back to Jessica and walked out. 

Jessica breath out and massage her temple, her sister is really being influenced by her friends in her school and she is not mistaken in what she heard way back in college regarding that. The news is true. And she decided to transfer her to a more descent school.

"Enough already, don't stress yourself out babe." Yuri kissed Jessica's forehead and hug her. 

"If your here to asked me to say sorry to her then it's not working." Jessica left Yuri and went inside the bedroom. Yuri also followed Jessica.

"I'm not going to tell you that Sica. I know that Krystal is at fault too, she isn't supposed to say that to you." Yuri walked to the bed and sat beside Jessica. Holding the latter's hand.

"I'm so done with her attitude she was showing Yuri, It's really frustrating. I don't know what to do anymore. My patience is already gone." Jessica said and sob. She was hurt and disappointed towards her own sister.

 For the past months with Krystal staying with them is still okay. No problem with it. Until she start to enter school then that's the start. She go home very late. Not participating in class plus she smell liquor sometimes. Jessica start to grow suspicious towards Krystal but she waited to Krystal approach her if she have a problem but Krystal didn't initiate it. Then one time Jessica can't take it anymore so she tried to talk to Krystal but Krystal always push her sister away but Jessica didn't give up and keep trying until her dad called her and told her what happened. Her father showed the video of Krystal dancing in the club with boys and an alcohol with her hand she also spotted that some of her friends smoking weed on the side. After Jessica saw that her heart automatically pained she didn't expect Krystal has gone so far. 

Yuri can only hug Jessica and comfort her. She don't like to see Jessica crying, it can affect her health and it stressed her. "Shhh... Stop crying now."

"Did I fail to become a sister Yuri?" Jessica said in between sob. "If not then why-- why she's been acting like that? You know how much I tried to approach her yul." 

"No, no, no, you didn't. She's just probably can't see it that you cared for her Sica. She still  growing up and learning things maybe she still adjusting herself here in Korea Sica.. Stop crying already. The doctor said that don't stress yourself it may affect the baby."

"It hurt me Yuri-yah, it really does. She just called me a . It hurts me so much." Jessica cried once again. Yuri sigh and her hair. Krystal really don't have to say those hurtful word to Jessica just because she didn't let Krystal go. She is just doing that for Krystal's own good not for herself.

"She didn't mean it... Now, now stop crying" Jessica stop but still her tears is continuously flowing from her eyes damping the shirt of Yuri. The words came out from Krystal's mouth is like a sharp knife cut through her heart. It maybe forgiven but never forgotten.

Yuri feel a weight on her shoulder and Jessica steady breathing, indicating that she fall asleep because of crying. Yuri lay her down on bed tucked her in then wipe the stained tears in her cheek. 

You did everything for Krystal, Sica. Yuri kissed her forehead and rub her tummy before she left the bedroom.

---

"Krys... Open the door. It's me, Yuri." Yuri knocked the door and wait for Krystal response.

"Go away! You will going to scold me."

" let's just talk. I won't scold you, your sister just cried you know that she's pregnant It stresses her when she cried you don't want something bad happened to the baby right?" Yuri said to her. It's the remaining card she used for Krystal to open the door knowing that Krystal was the most happiest person when she knew that Jessica is pregnant. She already love her niece even though she haven't seen it.

Yuri wait for her response again but Krystal didn't say anything she was ready to knock again when she heard the door clicked. She open the door slowly and saw Krystal sitting on the bed. Wiping her tears away. 

"You said you won't scold me." Krystal said and sob. Yuri just smiled at her and sat at the space in Krystal's bed.

"I won't scold you. Silly." Yuri smiled and messed the girl's hair. Krystal then slap her hand away "I'm sorry." 

"What are you sorry about? You didn't do anything to me." Yuri said that made Krystal bit her lips. 

"I said something bad to Unnie." Krystal said faintly. She is guilty for saying something in appropriate word to her sister.

"Then you shouldn't say sorry for me. You should say that to your sister." Krystal then again bit her lips. She is not sure if Jessica is ready to talk to her yet. She can't blame her sister for slapping her because she is also at fault.

"I'm afraid Yuri unnie." Krystal sigh.. Yuri reached her hand and squeeze it. "Jessica is your sister Krys.  She won't hurt you. That slap you got from her is to wake you up Krys. She was hurt for the words you said to her, She just want you to protect from danger that might come. she is doing her job to guide and support for you krys. Maybe you didn't see it but Jessica loves you Krys. You are her only sister that's why she act like that."

Krystal felt guilty even more at what Yuri said. It make sense to her now. She did notice the presence of her sister when she have a problem but she always push her sister away.

"I know.. Thanks Yuri unnie." Krystal smiled lightly to her. Yuri smiled at her again and pulled her for a hug "You know we're always here for you Krys. If you want to talk about your problem you can talk to me." 

Krystal again sigh when she remember it again "I got depressed for this past months..." Yuri pull away from the hug and listen to Krystal "I've met this girl in class one time. We became friends but as time goes by i felt something different towards her that I supposed to felt for boys. I stay away from her and end our friendship. I said hurtful words towards her and it worked we didn't talk again but every time our eyes met it's telling me to comeback and build our friendship again.."

Krystal bowed her head and Yuri on the other side look at her. Analyzing at what Krystal was talking all about. She have already a hint but she just need to confirm it. 

"So who is this girl?"

"It's my classmate Park Sunmi.." 

"Ohh, is she pretty?"

"Yes."

"Smart?"

"Definitely." Krystal smiled at it when she remember Sunmi battled for a quiz bowl cause she was pick for their representative "Her smile is the beautiful thing I like from her." 

Now Yuri knows what Krystal mean "You like her don't you?" Yuri grin at her. 

Krystal look away and blushed but it didn't escape that from Yuri's eyes so she laugh at Krystal.

"Yah. It's not funny." She pout. She felt shy about this thing because she's not used to share this to anyone. Only Yuri know about this. 

"You're cute.. Let me guess, you tried to forget her by clubbing and drinking right?" Yuri smiled when she saw Krystal nod her head. 

"So did you forget her?" Krystal shakes her head. 

"Then stop that habit of yours Krys. Drinking is not healthy for your health even tough you're already 18 it's still bad. Wait did you smoke?" Yuri eyed Krystal that is shaking her head furiously and eyes are wide.

"No! I drink but I don't smoke or worst do drugs! Swear" she said and raised her right hand.

Yuri squint her eyes to her but seems Krystal was saying the truth "Okay, then why don't you give it a try?"

"Drugs and smoke?" Yuri  smack her head for not completing her question.

"No no. I mean confess why don't you try to confess?" 

Krystal sigh again "She's a girl."

Yuri raised her eyebrow because she did not see anything wrong with it

"so?"

"And I'm a girl."

"Your point is?" 

"It's not right." 

"Have you forgot that your sister married a woman also?" Krystal look at her and saw that she have a blank expression.

"But unnie you're different."

"What's different? The only different is that my s but I have what girls have too. I have s, my hair is long. I look like a girl and my gender in Birth certificate is female. so in that case I'm still a girl that your sister who married and loved." Yuri explained to Krystal clearly, she don't have any issue into girl and girl relationship but Krystal here have an issue about it. 

"Why can't you just try it Krys? There's nothing wrong with that. If they judge you, let them be. As long you didn't do anything wrong it's okay." Yuri encourage the girl so she can confess to the girl she like. Who knows? Maybe the girl also feel the same way.

Krystal sigh again "I'll try." 

"That's the spirit." Yuri said but Krystal is still not ready yet it's her first time to confess her feelings to someone cause she's the one who receiving a confession not the other way around. But Yuri is right she need to do this in order to let go something weight on her shoulder

....

Yuri went inside the bedroom and was greeted by her sleeping wife, hugging the pillow in her chest.

"Honey, wake up.." Yuri tap her shoulder, Jessica really sleep a lot now a days because her due date is almost nearing. 

"Sicababy wake up it's time for you to eat." Yuri whispered to her ear and watched Jessica stirred and groaned.

"If you will not going to wake up by the count of 3 I will not going to sleep her tonight." Yuri threatened her but Jessica seems didn't flinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter