HTW sequel: Kwon Hae Won

How to Tame a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri currently waiting for jessica in the bed for them to rest together. Both of them got home from nami island for the project event being held and exactly 3 pm they got back home.

"God yuri! I'm nervous!" Jessica said and slump her body in bed then massage her forehead.

"Why? You completely nailed the event sica."

"Still, Why do I feel that we failed the event? Godness." 

Yuri pulled jessica towards her and hug her and sigh.. She felt better after how many hours she's been standing and guiding the personnel to run the event. Hugging her wife can make her stress lessen for a moment.

"You're over thinking so much sica, I'm sure the event will be successful. Besides let's just sleep and wait the results." Yuri yawn and closed her eyes but then jessica slap her arm and pushed her away.

"Yah! You're tired?! I'm the one who keep instructing them and asked them for doing this and that from time. It's supposed the both of us will organize this event but you.. You.. You.. Yah! Kwon yuri! Aurgh! Keep smiling like an idiot while watching the models walking in the stage with their swimsuit attire." Jessica said and pinch then hit her arm many times.

"Ouch! Ouch! I already said I'm sorry about that! And yah! I help also! I did the stage design concept and.... And.. And..." Yuri scratched her head battling if she will going to say this to jessica.

"And what?!" Jessica raised her eyebrows at yuri and crossed her arms. 

"Ermm..asisting the models.." Yuri mumble the words while looking outside.

"What?" Jessica said and lean closer to yuri.

"Asistingthemodels.."

"Whaaaat? Can you talk slowly?" Yuri took a deep breath.

"Asisting the models.." Yuri sat up and look at jessica.

"Ah asisting the models... " jessica said and nod her head just then her eyes went wide when she realize that. She look at yuri  and saw that yuri is just smiling sheepisly at her.

"Yah! Your not allowed to do that! They have an organizer! You ooohh! Kwon yuri when it comes to models your such a flirt." Yuri covered herself when jessica starts to hit her.

"Yah! It's just a short time because Mr. Gong went to a break." Jessica stop hitting yuri and glare at her. 

"Swear. It's just 30 min. All I did was to instruct them to their proper position." She continue to explain but jessica only groaned at her and  yuri pulled jessica again for a hug her.

"Why are you so jealous about? They're nothing compared to you." Yuri tried to sweet talk to jessica hoping that her wife will forget what happened earlier. 

"No wonder I heard some of them talking about you when they passed by." Jessica said to yuri like a venom coming out from . She hates it when someone ogling with yuri. 

"What does they say?" Yuri asked jessica and rub her back. 

"They said you're hot and beautiful then you have a nice body." Yuri chuckled at her wife 

"How pitty I'm already taken."

"You know how I want to kick them and rip them alive. Why do you have to be such a chick magnet yuri?! Gosh I hate it!" Yuri pulled from the hug and struggle jessica below her and showered her some kisses until jessica giggle because it tickles her.

"You're such jealous wifey.. I'm just yours and yours forever. Yuri said to her then brushed her nose to jessica's nose and kissed her fully on the lips. Claiming the perfect lips that fit againts her. Their lips is like a Molded sculpture every lip locking they do.

The kiss went slow and passionate, taking the time to savior each others lips it's like they haven't kissed for how many moths. Everytime they kiss like this they felt that it was their first time eventhough they went so far from this.

"You know sica, we haven't made love after you give birth to hae won." Yuri said and lap her neck. Kissing the sweet spot of the girl. Trailing her toungue on to it then kissed her neck afterwards.

"Mmmm so? Your saying? Oh!.." Jessica bit her lip cause she just moan into yuri's action.

"We've become busy for taking care of our daughter plus the works we keep facing then we both know that we barely have time to each other." Yuri stop kissing jessica and look at her eyes underneath her.

"So? Can we? It's only the two of us now." Jessica smiled to her and latched again her lips to yuri once again forgetting that she supposed to be angry with her. Yuri took it as a yes so she start to touch the girl. Slipping her hand underneath her blouse, recieving a moan from the latter. Just when their kiss became heated. An intruder interupt them.

"Ooops.. Duty call." Yuri groaned and rolled beside her then massage her head. She just said earlier  that they have time for each other now but her daughter woke up and keep calling her mommy. What a er. 

Jessica knew that yuri is already hard cause she can feel it when their were kissing, she laugh at her cause yuri was really pissed off. 

"I promise to make up to you next time." Jessica kissed her cheek before she stand up and go outside.

Yuri rolled until she reach the edge of the bed and then cover her face with a pillow. She was damn frustrated rightnow and being left hang in the air is not good for yuri's condition. She need jessica but because of her lovely daughter their session being cut off. 

Jessica entered their bedroom with hae won leaning her head on her mommy's shoulder. The latter smiled when she saw yuri is sulking in the edge of the bed. She want to laugh at her wife because she looks like a kid that being forbidden to go out.

"Look baby, umma is there. Go and make her happy." Jessica whispered to her daughter. Once hae won heard what jessica said she lift her head and look at her umma. 

Jessica placed her daughter in the bed but hae won is just sitting there not moving an inch. The todler was looking at her mother wondering why her mother ignore her. Usually yuri will welcome her with open arm. 

Hae won start to crawl towards yuri when she saw that her umma is looking at her. Yuri saw her daughter crawling towards her while smiling but yuri worn her poker face to her daughter.

you kid... Aish... Interupting our lovey dovey moments with your mother. 

Hae won stop beside her umma and sat near her shoulder waiting for her umma's next move but yuri ignore her again and look at the side. 

your cute but I won't fall for it.. Yuri don't fall for your daughther's charm. She just disturb you earlier. 

Hae won frowned at it and look back to jessica asking for help. Jessica saw the frown of her daughter made her chuckle.

"Yah, yuri. Your daughter is asking for you to greet her." Jessica said but yuri here is ignoring both of them. Jessica want to knock yuri's head because she is acting like a child right now. Sulking and ignoring who's arround her.

Jessica pursed her lips together not knowing what she will gonna do to her. Like duh her daughter is just a 2 years old kid she didn't know that her parents doing something in their room. Jessica smiled again to hae won then gestured her to make a first move. 

Seeing her mommy's signal, she climb on top of yuri and rest her head on the shoulder. Yuri immediately hold hae won on the side for her to support hae won so that she won't fall on the floor.

"Umma.." Called hae won. Don't fall for it yuriiiii!

"Umma.." Hae won called again  her attention and tap her umma's cheek. Yuri sigh as a defeat and look at her daughter. 

"Umma~" Hae won called her in using a soft voice and smiled at her showing her two big teeth in the front. Yuri couldn't help but to chuckled in what she's seeing in front.

"You miss umma?" Yuri said and tucked her hair from behind. Why I can't resist her just like her mommy?

Hae won just nod her head and lay again back to yuri's shoulder. Jessica then raised her thumb to her daughter for doing a good job for making yuri happy.

"I miss you too baby.." Yuri hold her daughter and kissed her cheeks many times until hae won laid on the bed. 

A side from jessica yuri's stress from work was taken away by her daughter. Thankfully hae won have arrive to her life. 

"You can't resist your daughter right?" Jessica say and laid in sideways beside hae won. 

"Nope she's too cute.." Yuri played to her daughter grabbing the mickey stuff toy beside her. 

"As expected. She will become spoil because of you." Jessics rolled her eyes as she watch her daughter playing with mickey.

"Like the way I spoil you?" Yuri grinned at her wife jessica then flick her forehead.

"It's not funny." She knows that yuri spoil her when they j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter