I'm Dead....

How to Tame a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was clearly seen flirting with the girl who is three seats away from her while they have  meeting inside the conference room, since Yuri was a regular here for a year now and gain in a higher position because of her loyal and working skill. 

Yuri wink to the girl who blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear, Yuri chuckled silently when she saw the girl reaction, she then look at the presentation that being discused in the front but before that, she wink again to the girl and the girl cheek became crimson red after that.

Oh, Yuri love to see people who is gawking at her but unfortunately she's been tied up already with a girl who is now ready to explode because of jealousy beside her, she was just controling it because she don't want to cause a scene inside here. Not in front of the COO who is her father. 

"Jessica I assigned you into this okay?" Her father said that got her attention, Jessica smiled to it before she answered.

"Yes sir, I'll do my best." Jessica address her father in the office as 'sir' and not 'dad' because she want to maintain her professionalism when it comes to work but when they are not in the office Jessica and her dad is always bonding as father and daughter.

Mr. Jung smiled to her daughter and back again to listen, once Jessica saw her dad looking at the screen her smiled died and her expression changed when she heard yuri chuckled again.

ooooh! This stupid player! Aurgh!

"aww.." Yuri bowed down her head holding her waist because of the pain she felt. She then look to her side and saw her wife looking intensly she then peek and saw the girl who is now gulping  down and sweating before she go back to listen in the discussion..

Jessica glance to Yuri and saw that she is smiling widely at her. hehe she is so cute when she's jealous yuri thought. Still smiling at her wife, Jessica snob yuri and listened again

"Okay, that's all. You can now go the meeting is already done." Mr. Lim said to the people inside the conference room and all of them gather their things and left one by one. Jessica also gather her things.

"Babe.." Yuri called Jessica but the latter ignore her.

"Babe.." She tried again but Jessica stands up already and go out. Yuri also get her folder in the table and followed Jessica who is now getting inside the elevator. 

Why am I so inlove to this girl? Yuri entered inside the elevator while looking at Jessica but Jessica was looking straight, she don't have a mood rightnow that's because of yuri's behavior earlier.

"Yah." Yuri nudge at Jessica and again she just recieve a cold shoulder from her. She keep nudging and nudging until Jessica got irritate and look at Yuri scratch that glare at Yuri but instead of being afraid Yuri smiled sweetly to her and lean down to kiss her lips. She was imune to Jessica's glare unlike before that she wished to become invisible whenever Jessica did that. 

Jessica again ignore  Yuri and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter