Chapter 2

Truly Madly Deeply - Yunjae

The next day, Jaejoong and Yunho arrived at Korea and were heading home. Jaejoong kept on staring out the window; it was his first time in Korea so everything was new to him.

                “Could you stop sticking your head out the window? I like to keep my privacy and not having others stare at me” Jaejoong pouted but closed the window and continued to look at them through the tinted windows. They finally arrived at Yunho’s house and the driver helped them carry their luggage into the house. It was time for dinner so they sat down and waited for the maids to bring them out.

                “Oppa, am I sleeping with you tonight?” the maids giggled while Yunho choked on his water. Jaejoong gently tried to wipe the water dripping down his chin but ended up getting his hand slapped away.

                “I’m not your oppa and no, you’re not sleeping with me tonight. There’s other time for me to take you but tonight is not. I just want to make things clear, I don’t love you so don’t think of yourself as the actual Mrs. Jung. Also, I like to play around so don’t get surprised when I bring girls home at night. I doubt you are able to satisfy me but I am willing to try out your hole once in a while” Jaejoong was shocked; he thought Yunho was a kinder, nicer man. How did he suddenly turn into this cold and mean person? He decided to ignore it and thought he might be tired from the flight, maybe tomorrow would be better.

                Time passed by pretty quickly and soon they were getting ready for bed. Yunho was wearing his cashmere pyjamas while Jaejoong slipped on his cartoon pyjamas. He wanted to talk to Yunho a bit more but the door was slammed in front of his face, forcing him to go back to his empty room. Back at home, his umma would kiss him good night so without it, he felt uncomfortable. It took him around 2 hours just to fall asleep.

                The next morning, he woke up to someone knocking on his door. He followed the maid downstairs and saw some breakfast on the table.

                “Where is oppa?” the maid couldn’t help but giggle at Jaejoong’s adorableness.

                “Master went to work already, he usually comes home late so you might be eating dinner alone tonight” he pouted but continued to finish eating his food.

                “Oh! Why don’t I try to make some food and bring it to his company? I am his wife after all” Jaejoong’s smiled at his own brilliant idea. He carried his empty plate into the kitchen and began to look in the fridge. The chefs wanted to help but he insisted on making it himself and forbid them from entering.

                “But master would get mad at us if anything happened to you” Jaejoong just waved his hand and shooed them out. After about an hour and cutting two of his fingers, he managed to finish making the food and had neatly packed them into a lunch box. He quickly took a shower and asked the driver to take him to Yunho’s office. When they arrived, Jaejoong was in awe. It was probably the tallest and most beautiful building he had ever seen. The driver directed him to the elevator and told him to go to the top floor.

                “How can I help you?” Jaejoong snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the girl in front of him.

                “I’m looking for Jung Yunho, I’m here to drop off his lunch box” he could see the girl looking him up and down and suddenly felt very self-conscious. She was very pretty and had all the right curves; she looked like every man’s ideal type.

                “Do you have an appointment? Then I’m sorry, Mr. Jung is in an important meeting so he won’t be able to meet you today” the girl smirked as she saw Jaejoong’s smile slightly falter.

                “It’s all right; I’ll just wait for him out here. When he’s done, please tell him I’m waiting for him” he took a seat and patiently waited, clutching onto the lunch box tightly. After 3 hours, Yunho still hadn’t appeared, Jaejoong was starting to get hungry but he wanted to show that he was a good wife so he continued to sit there. After 2 more hours, he went up to the girl and asked if Yunho was done with his meeting.

                “Oh I didn’t tell you? He was done about 4 hours and is in his office right now. I guess I forgot to tell him that you’re here” Jaejoong pouted and wanted to walk in when the girl blocked him.

                “Sorry, I don’t know who you are, but you aren’t allowed in without an appointment” he was already getting very impatient with the girl. Who was she to tell Jaejoong that he can’t enter into the office? He always gets what he wants.

                “I’m going to go in and no one’s going to stop me” Jaejoong pushed her to the side and started walking down the hallway. The girl ran after him and grabbed his arm, he flung her away too hard and they both loss their balance. She cried out in pain as accidentally bumped her elbow on the wall. Jaejoong had landed wrong and his foot twisted, causing him to cry out. People started to look out their door with one of them being Yunho. Jaejoong smiled when he saw him walking over, he thought he was going to help him up but instead Yunho went straight to the girl and gently helped her up.

                “Are you okay? He didn’t hurt you right?” the girl shook her head and wiped her imaginary tears away.

                “You! Who told you to come here? I never said you could step foot into my office” Jaejoong pouted as he slowly got up with the help of one of the employees.

                “I was afraid you were going to be hungry so I made some food for you. Here you go” Jaejoong smiled widely as he held out the lunch box. He was glad that it didn’t break when he fell down. Yunho looked at it in disgust before slapping it out of Jaejoong’s hands. Everyone watched as the top fell open and all the food fell out.

                “I’m not going to eat your disgusting food. First you come here and disturbed everyone, push down my secretary and finally you made a mess. Clean it up before you leave” he watched as Yunho led the girl into his office with an arm wrapped around her waist. He felt the tears threatening to fall as he bent down and began to pick up the food. Some employees left after the show as finished while a few handed him napkins and he was thankful for that. He finally picked everything back up and apologized to everyone while he slowly limped out of the office. When he reached the lobby, the driver immediately rushed to his side and helped him into the car.          

                “Are you okay?” Jaejoong shook his head as he began to cry, what he had to do to make Yunho like him a bit more. The driver started to get worried, he knew that his master was a cold person but he didn’t think he would treat his wife like this. After Jaejoong arrived home, the maids bandaged up his foot and helped him upstairs.

                “Young master, do you want anything for dinner? You didn’t eat anything for lunch either” Jaejoong shook his head and lied on the bed, he wanted to wait until Yunho come home and eat together. After a couple hours, he heard the front door slam shut so he quickly hobbled downstairs only to find the secretary in Yunho’s arms and they were kissing each other passionately. Jaejoong wanted to run back upstairs but he was frozen. He watched as Yunho looked up and noticed him; they stared at each other while Yunho continued to kiss the girl. Finally Jaejoong couldn’t take it and ran back upstairs.

                He slammed the door behind him and fell onto his bed; tears were rolling down his face. He thought that when Yunho had agreed to marry him, he would be nice to him. He could handle being humiliated in front of people, he didn’t mind being Yunho cared more about the girl more than him, but what he couldn’t handle was knowing that Yunho was ing some girl while he was in the house. He wanted to stop crying but he just couldn’t and the pain from his foot didn’t help a bit.