Chapter 1

Truly Madly Deeply - Yunjae

Everything started 3 years ago. Yunho had just arrived in Japan to take care of some business and was expecting to leave as soon as everything was done.

Flashback

                Yunho was 20 years old, considered to be one of the youngest mafia leaders in the world. His parents had died when he was 15, forcing him to take on the role and becoming a ruthless person. His goal for today was to either make the deal with the person or kill them, it was that simple. No hesitation and no mercy. He had only brought two bodyguards with him, they were mostly for the appearance since Yunho was trained with every kind of martial arts, he had incredible reflexes and 100% guaranteed of hitting his target. The only thing that people say he lack was a heart, after his parents were killed; he trained for a year, tracked down the killers and murdered them ruthlessly. After that night, he was not the same person again.

                “Good afternoon Mr. Kim, have you thought about the deal? Would you like to cooperate with me and stop hacking into my company? I promise you the benefits are not disappointing” Yunho stared at the boy in front on him; he was barely 18 and was already a genius. He would love for someone like him to work for him.

                “How did you track me down? I didn’t mean any harm! Someone dared me to do it and paid me $100! I didn’t know it was your company Mr. Jung!” the boy got on his knees and tried to beg Yunho for his life.

                “I don’t want your apology. What I want is for you join my company, it would be beneficial for us to have someone with your talent on our team. Your job is simple, you just have to hack into the companies that you are ordered to and retrieve certain information. If you can do that, I promise you that you will live your life with no worries” Yunho watched as the boy thought over it for a few seconds before his eyes flickered to the bedroom. He knew that the boy had a sick mother and needed all the money that he can get to pay for the medical bills. People might say Yunho had no heart but this was one of the reasons why he was helping the kid, it reminded him of how he lost his parents. He didn’t want this kid to lose his one and only parent at such a young age.

                “Ok, I’ll work for you but first I want to know how much I’m going to get paid” his mother’s medical bills were almost due and he needed to know that he’s going to be paid enough.

                “You will get $100,000 for every company that you hack into and an extra bonus of $50,000 when you successfully retrieve the information. On top of that, your umma would be given the best medical attention in my hospital. Her bills would come out of your pay check but with the employee’s benefit, half of it would be covered by the company. Is that satisfactory for you?” the boy nodded and began to shed tears. His umma had been suffering almost 2 years already and today it would be a change in their lives. He shook Yunho’s hand and signed the contract.

                “You will be moving to Korea in a week, get your luggage ready and someone will come when the time comes” they left and Yunho got into the car, the bodyguard was about to close the door when someone pushed him away and climbed into the car.

                “Please quickly drive away, they’ll catch me!” Yunho stared at the boy in front of him, he was around 18 years old and his back was facing him. Yunho nodded and the driver started to drive away, however they were stopped by another car in the front. A few people got out and ordered Yunho to roll down his window.

                “Oh no! They found me! What am I going to do!?” Yunho watched as the boy tried to bury himself into the seats.

                “Do you really want to get rid of them that much?” the boy nodded and suddenly he found himself being pinned underneath Yunho. His legs were being spread by the other man’s legs and in a split second, his lips were being covered by someone else’s. The boy tried to struggle and escape but the man’s lips were so soft, he started to feel himself surrender to the nibbling and on his lips. Suddenly the door opened and Yunho turned around, finally giving the boy time to breathe.

                “What the hell? I was enjoying my time with my lover; I’m a guest here in Japan. How dare you interrupt me!” one of the man bowed, he recognized Yunho as an important guest and apologized, he ushered the other men back to their car and drove off.

                “Can you get off me now?” a soft voice appeared from under Yunho. It was then that he had a chance to look at the boy’s face and he was beautiful, his big doe eyes, cute button nose and pink, kissable lips.

                “Thank you oppa for helping me” Yunho felt his heart rate increase a little, he had never been called oppa by another boy before. It was always Mr. Jung or sir.

                “I think you’re mistaken, I was only doing that since you begged me to help you. I have no intention of starting a relationship with you” the boy’s eyes widen and his cheeks redden with a blush.

                “Oh! I didn’t mean it that way! I don’t know how to address an older man in Korean since I only know very limited Korean” the boy bowed and held out his hand.

                “Good afternoon sir, my name is Kim Jaejoong, thank you for saving me” Yunho took the hand and was surprised at how soft it was. He realized that he was being nice to the boy and immediately took his hand away.

                “Everything’s resolved now so please leave my car, I have an important dinner meeting to get to” Jaejoong nodded and got out of the car, he waved as the car drove away. Later that night, Yunho went to visit the most powerful leader of the Yakuza in Japan. When he was searching through his parents things, he found a letter stating that he had an arranged marriage with a powerful family to strengthen the bond between Korea and Japan; he saw some pictures of when they were little and saw his young self playing with another little toddler. She looked quite beautiful and he wouldn’t mind being married to her, even if he didn’t love her, at least she was nice to look at.

                He arrived at the house and they were already waiting for him, he looked around and found the house to be quite beautiful, a bit of modern mixed with a bit of old Japanese culture.

                “Hello Yunho, I’m terribly sorry about your parents, they were dear friends of mine before I move here with my husband” she motioned for him to take a seat. Her husband came down a few minutes later and they did a brief introduction.

                “Mrs. Kim, I don’t know if you still remember but my parents had an agreement with you about our arrange marriage. If your child does not want to marry me, then I’m fine with it, but since it’s my parent’s last wish, I would like to fulfill it for them” Yunho looked around and saw a few pictures of when the child was younger, she was truly a beautiful girl.

                “My baby is still young but I believe it’s better to get married when you’re younger to know how to be a good wife and a good mother. I hope you don’t mind but my baby was born being able to conceive, it’s a bit abnormal but I hope you would be able to overlook that” Yunho was confused, wasn’t every girl born with the ability to get pregnant? He was about to ask some more but his thoughts were interrupted when a maid came down with the documents. Yunho signed it after skimming it, information about bonding their companies and the benefits it would bring after amount of years were certainly did not go unnoticed, and he signed his name and gave the document back to the family.

                “Sorry, my baby is still getting ready so it’ll just be a few minutes” Yunho didn’t really care if he loved the girl or not, at least he wouldn’t have to look at someone he wasn’t attracted to. He heard someone come down the stairs and stood up to greet her, except the person he was waiting for wasn’t who he was expecting.

                “You! What’s going on here!? I thought your baby was a girl?” Yunho looked at the person at the stairs; it was the boy from this afternoon. Kim Jaejoong.

                “I thought you knew, but there’s no turning back now. You’ve already signed the contract, if you decided the consequences are worth it, then go ahead and break the contract” Yunho thought about what he read, it clearly stated that if he broke the contract, it would be similar to a divorce. Jaejoong would be able to take half of everything that belongs to him, everything which includes his company.

                “My parents knew about this and still decided to create an arrange marriage for me? I guess I would accept it, but don’t expect me to love him back. I thought I would have a girl who would be able to satisfy me, but I guess a boy would have to do” Yunho sighed, his cold self was coming out and Jaejoong’s parents were not impressed.

                “When I first met you, I thought you were a fine gentleman. When you were younger, you were so polite and adorable. What happened?” Jaejoong’s umma looked at Yunho, he had changed. There was no more innocence in his eyes, it was cold and truthfully it kind of scared her.

                “My parents were killed, that’s what happened” Jaejoong looked at Yunho with sad eyes.

                “Umma, appa, I had already given him my first kiss; I am willing to follow him everywhere” his parents knew that it was useless trying to argue with him.

                “Take care of my baby, if I know that you are treating my baby badly, I would not hold my husband back from taking revenge for our baby” Yunho scoffed, as if he could do anything to him.

                “Baby, you’re leaving tomorrow with Yunho so start packing, I already booked your ticket for you” Jaejoong happily nodded and went upstairs to pack. Yunho excused himself and left, he would need his energy for tomorrow.