It'll Go Wrong

Mated Love (Discontinued)

Wednesday

Jennie POV ~

I didn’t really sleep after I left ___’s room. I just sat in the cafeteria even though it was closed yet dimly lit. I try to make sense of what I saw when I saw those memories and dreams but what can I say? Who gives a about that submissive? She deserves to be hit, to be thrown in the dumpster like the piece of trash she is.

You think I’d feel a pinch of sympathy because she’s my mate?

no; it makes me laugh and smile that she’s being oppressed. At least some people have the decency to treat her kind like they’re meant to.

Sooner or later though, I realise that I’d spaced out well passed the morning bell for school and quickly get a signed note from dad to say why I was late. I only say I was at the hospital since I don’t want anyone knowing I associate myself with that submissive. That’s unnecessary.

Just like yesterday, I have maths first but I don’t mind it.

‘Knock Knock’

I knock on the door, hearing the teacher roughly say “Come in.” before I step and hand him the note to render him speechless before he even gets a chance to ask why I was late. Nobody speaks while I’m here and I don’t know whether I hate it or like it to be honest. Besides those two boys that sit in front of me and ___, damn it I forgot I sit with her. But she’s not going to be here for a few so that doesn’t really matter now. I just walk and sit at my desk, dropping my bag.

But I pretend to ignore everyone.

I pretend to watch what they do. How they react. To see and understand what type of people I’m surrounded with and who I should orient myself with so that I don’t get a repeat of what happened at my last school. I wasn’t usually stern but always giggly and cuddling with friends. I made them forget that I was a princess, to the point where they thought they could subtly control who I talk to. School popularity was more influential there than here I guess so they used everyone and thing against each other. Boys against boys and girls against girls. Eventually my dad somehow found out and thought that I should move since my friends were deceiving me. I won’t deny that, but moving here is now a ing nightmare since I met ___. A different royal family replaced us there and set them straight so I don’t think I’ll hear from them anytime soon.

I just need to know who’s an ace.

And I see two in front of my desk.

“Chanyeol and Sehun! Do I make myself clear?!” The teacher shouted. The two boys just laugh as the rest of the class watch like a movie premiere audience. What did I miss? “No sir, you aren’t clear ‘cos you’re full of .” The whole class starts howl with laughter at what Sehun retorts with while I just snicker. I don’t know what happened in that whole 5 minutes but the boy has words that he uses well. Chanyeol is slapping his shoulder with his huge hands, a loud and deep laugh leaving his throat while Sehun doesn’t flinch from the pain and takes in the pride of his words. The teacher, Mr Choi I think, fumes on the spot and clenches his jaw before he shouts again.

“No vulgarities in the classroom Mr Oh!”

You see, he’s kind of sitting sideways so I can see the left side of his face. And I know he has something else to say back when I saw the tiniest lift in his lips. What’s it going to be Sehun Oh? I hope Chanyeol won’t need resuscitation after this.

“No vulgarities sir?” Mr Choi just huffs before straightening the tie around his neck. “That’s right Sehun.” Sehun just tsk’s before he shakes his head whereas Chanyeol leans back against the chair while exhaling a “Woo.”, seemingly catching his breath. His deep breathing could be heard, most likely due to his strong lungs been exerted as an alpha. From what I can tell myself, the only alpha in this school I know so far is just Chanyeol. Like I said, I watched everyone and pretended to ignore. An act.

“But aren’t you a vulgarity sir?”

Everybody was losing their breath as they all cachinnate, me included, to what Sehun had asked. I was right with his way of words. I was generally laughing as well, to the point where my teeth and fangs were flashing to the whole of the world but I don’t worry about who sees since everybody is too busy dying of laughter.

‘BAM’ ‘Crack’

We all freeze at the sound of the teacher slamming his fist on the table, knuckle down, to shut us up but only find it more humorous when we watch his desk fall apart in the middle. Sehun now joins us laughing as he wasn’t the source of amusement with a witty comment and shows his hoarse laughter as well.

Did I mention that Mr Choi was werewolf? I think most teachers and stuff are werewolves here but I don’t really care. Anyways, he bolts out of the classroom seconds after his table collapses in front of us, practically making his own situation worse as well continue to laugh. I do have mine toned down a lot more than the others as they're all close to breaking their own tables but my smile does reach my ears. I fix that quickly, but I do leave the smile on so that people don’t think I’m a .

Because I’m not a .

Sometimes at least.

The boys then turn around, Chanyeol giving me a smirk while Sehun gives me a coy wink. They caught me laughing but I’m not ashamed, he said something hilarious and it would be too hard to hold it in my chest. Then Chanyeol turns around with his chair, shuffling forwards till he’s leaning on top of ___’s desk as Sehun follows in front of my desk. They look slightly hesitant unlike yesterday when they led me to the office, almost forgot about that.  They were so formal then, but now I know their true colours.

“Hey boys,” I smirk as I start a conversation with them. “Nice going with the teacher.” Chanyeol nods and reaches and arm around Sehun, patting him on the back for efforts as he adds “I know right, Sehun here tends to be a very good speaker.” Sehun doesn’t say anything but gawks at Chanyeol with his mouth slightly open, shocked that his friend complimented him. “Anything wrong with complimenting you Sehun?” He shakes his head no, now shocked at my ‘accusations’ and correcting me but I stop him halfway. “No no no Princess-”

“Jennie.”

They both look at me like the two innocent boys I know they aren’t. I clear it up once more though, because I don’t like special treatment at school, the reason why I made them forget I was a princess at my old school.

“Call me Jennie. I don’t like it when people call me Princess, it makes me think that people are below me when they aren’t.” They both nod but I continue as I look to the empty desk next to me and a frown emerges. “Well no one except that .” I snarl. I know these two don’t like her, too obvious with what they, well what Chanyeol did yesterday so I know I can downgrade her here like she’s meant to receive.

I don’t think I can emphasize or explain how much I ing hate her.

“I ing hate submissives!” I snap, accidently catching the rest of the classes’ attention but they blurt out a bunch of agreements in different forms. I see the two boys in front of me smile, not smirk, but generally smile as Chanyeol announces “I think we’ll be very good friends Jennie.” And I smile back, already fond of the two boys in front of me along with their hatred with my mate.

Today is a good day.

___ POV ~

Today is not a good day.

I’m so drowsy, that thing they gave me in the night made me sleep for 12 whole hours. Yes, it is like 3pm in the afternoon now, another day of missing school but I couldn’t care about that since nobody would miss me anyways. I’m still too tired to move, to talk, to express or even feel anything except a deep black hole in my body. No, it’s not that drug that Yuri injected but just…

Jennie.

I know she was here. She… she touched me, on the back of my neck I think. It tingled when I woke up a few hours ago but I thought it was nothing until I felt the same sensation a second later. I would be happy but instead a lone tear just fell, reminiscing the way she warned me to not tell her parents about being mates. It doesn’t help that both remain in the hospital because they don’t have anything to do at home. They’re doing hugely for me and I can’t ever repay them because nothing I’d would pay off such a debt. I’m probably such a burden to them now though. Mated to their daughter and paying for hospital fees.

But I’m still tied to Jennie, and nobody can stop that. Just thinking about her makes me think about how afflictive it’ll be to bother living my life with the proper understanding of me dug deep into her cemented mind.

 ‘Click’

As I think all this, I’d been staring at my bandaged hands while curled into a ball that I’d managed to fold myself into while in my deep sleep. I’d fiddled with the gauze but it didn’t matter because they were on tight, not requiring any sort of change and pulled at the random strands. I see a beige coat in front of me as I continue paying with my bandages, even though I shouldn’t, but what can a werewolf do? They’re hyperactive after all.

Oh wait. Apparently I’m not a werewolf to the rest of the mythical being population.

“You’re awake. Do you want to eat something ___?” I shrug my head no to Mrs Kim against the pillow if that makes sense. “How about you watch TV?” She then leans over my body to the other side of the bed and grabs the forgotten remote before sitting in the chair by the bed and showing me the remote. I don’t respond, continuing to pay with the gauze before she sighs and I know she’s watching me sympathetically.

I’m sure Mr Kim, Mrs Kim, Jessica and Yuri have all watched me with the same piteous expression.

She brushes her hand through my hair loosely before she mutters something to herself and then leaves the room me to my disheartening thoughts.

I think I can properly believe and understand that my life was screwed up from the start and screwed up everyone else’s when I came. That includes me as well. My sole existence managed to make the most painful experience for any being, even worse than the death a mate. The death of a mate has a simple solution, your own death. Dad is too intoxicated to realise that the centre of his problems is in his doings and my own existence. I admit, I’ve made his experience of resistance strenuous. I'm surprised he hasn’t actually killed me in general; he could ask me to kneel and slash a knife to my neck in a fatal swoop to hell. Because that’s where a submissive belongs right? That’s what I’ve been told so it must be true. Because that’s all I am. But I managed to do what would be suicidal in my position.

Surrender my heart and body to a mate who is driven with hate for me.

Rae? Are you there?

Of course I am pup. Where you go, I go.

Um… what did Mrs Kim tell you yesterday?

Yesterday?

Yeah, remember? She wanted to talk to you personally through her powers and I out in the process?

Oh… right, sorry. I’m so sleepy as well because of those drugs. I think they put too much in your blood stream pup, being out like a light for 12 whole hours.

Yeah.

I yawn after; fatigue still evidently present in my body.

So what did you talk about?

It was about why you ran.

Rae…

Pup, trust me. I made a huge hoax but that means Jennie will have to keep quiet.

Well I doubt she’ll even talk to me in general. She’s kill me if I do.

I talked about you running long after Jennie came, not after 2 minutes like what really happened.

What did you say I ran for?

I said that you were serious about your studies and ran because you forgot your assignment.

But I had maths.

She doesn’t know that.

Then I said you were panicking and started running because she said she noticed you crying when you were unconscious. The I said you took the wrong turn and took the wrong turn at a street and realised afterwards that you forgot your bag and phone at school. I said to her that a teacher probably has your stuff so there’s nothing to worry about but that you overstress easily because you get discriminated from being a submissive. I didn’t mention bullying at school, dad at home or that Jennie is your mate. You were only out for that long because she asked a lot of different questions but I said she’d have to ask you.

Pup?

Talk to me pup, did I do something wrong? Tell me! You can’t space out on me, I get worried!

I wish I had a mom.

What?

Mrs Kim. Technically she’s a second mom by being Jennie’s mate but she doesn’t know that. Despite that, she asks so much about me and cares so much about me.

I know pup… but I‘m sure mom would’ve cherished you like Mrs Kim is.

I shake my head no to emphasize my next point.

I doubt it Rae! I bet she would’ve signed papers to disown me as soon as I was born and would’ve had another child.

Don’t say that pup, please don’t say that! I know mom wouldn’t have done that; she would rather have no mate and raise you on her own then let herself stay with that bastard!

We don’t know that Rae, and we never will.

And that’s my fault.

She doesn’t answer me and I’m left with the silence again for long till its 4:00 now. I have a clock near the door if you’re curious so I check that once in a while.

‘Click’

This time I do glance over, but I instantly go back into my curling ball position.

It may have been a second, maybe even a millisecond but that image will be scarred in my brain. Just like the other times, but it gets worse each I swear, just like how dad hits me. Great, now I have two things to keep looking out for and I’ll never be able to escape. Wait no, add the way Chanyeol and Sehun torment me at school as well.

Anyways, I didn’t say what I saw that will never leave my head.

It was Mrs Kim, of course, looking jolly as ever because she sometimes is and that brings up my moods at some points. Mostly yesterday but today I’m just too gloomy. But right next to her was a tense, pissed, angered, annoyed, outraged; I can list many more to describe the simple facial expression that had instilled in my mind. I think Jennie could read my face clean with what fear I’d prevailed in the same second since I didn’t call for Mrs Kim to bring Jennie here.

Oh right. I was her friend from what Rae told her.

Thank god Mrs Kim had to gently open the door wide open so she couldn’t see our reactions at first sight. That would mess up everything for me and Jennie, and if it messes up Jennie then she’ll mess me up so I really don’t want to be in that position.

“___,” Oh right, she still thinks I’m unresponsive to everyone and thing but I shouldn’t have ignored her after all that she’d doing for me, I'm such an idiot. “I brought Jennie here to talk to you because Jennie said you two were friends.” Oh? Jennie said we were friends? Now that sparked my interest that she told her mom, but she probably said it for herself. What was I thinking?

“Go on Jen.” I heard Mrs Kim whisper before there was a rush of a few footsteps, maybe being pushed, and then the door locked closed. I remained in the bed, not moving a single inch of my body as stress levels were already raising. The beeping in the machines could be heard increasing by the smallest bit but it was just by a fraction, I think I’ve accepted that Jennie will kill me today.

‘Whoosh’

A swift wind passed as Jennie stands in front where Mrs Kim was before immediately, her eyes burning into the back of my head as I watch her fists ball from what I what I can see. I think it’s a natural effect on her now, and I’m surprised she still manages to contain her anger around me, I mean, she just found out that she has to live with a lowlife of a mate werewolf that can’t take care of a her, a princess. What use am I to her anyways?

Might as well be her lapdog.

 


 

Hi guys, Meow here! I sem to be getting a rush of inspiration, not sure where, but i'll make sure to use my lazy school days freely. my school is basically finished with my tests done so we do nothing ats chool but lounge about so i often get iedas when i space out in class. i do have a back story for the oc, but its not a backstory that you guys might expect??? anyways, enjoy!