But I'm Scared

Mated Love (Discontinued)

Wednesday

“GET DOWN HERE AND SIT NOW!”

I hear him scream. I silently hope it’s not as bad as yesterday but that would be useless right? I don’t keep him waiting, scrambling on my feet and stumbling down the stairs before I drop myself in front of him on my knees. It’s a sort of routine now. It’s turned me lifeless, my eyes only displaying fear and emptiness while I prepare my mind and body for the violations I’ll receive in what’ll be a few seconds.

“Remember this you stupid kid!”

My body is already starting its usual habit before it receives a beating worse than its last time. My breathing escalates as my heart pumps, adrenaline pumping with anxiety as I think to either get it over and done with or to hold back and wait .I don’t need a wolf nose to know that he’s had more than three bottles of strong alcohol, only recognising the scent which I find disgusting.

“SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!”

A slap was sent to my cheek while sat on my knees, landing me on my ribs. The hit was on the left side on my head so my right arm took the blow while landing. My hip bone also got quite the hit but that’s a bulky bone right?

“Stupid!”

A kick to my backside, causing me to curl up in a small ball on the floor. Tears were already flowing down my face sooner than I realised but I should’ve expected it. My cries were loud and clear, begging for him to stop as he stepped over my body and repetitively kicked my stomach.

“Nobody!” A kick.

“Cares!” And another.

“About!” Two more.

“YOU!” And now he was done. Or so I thought.

While I tried to get up on my frail arms, he suddenly dragged me by the legs. He threw me right into the wall, my shoulder stopping my head from hitting the wall but it wasn’t as strong as I thought it would be. What hurt worse was when I dropped down onto the ground, right onto my ribs. My vision is blurred with overflowing tears, throat sore from screaming in pain but I don’t relent. I do try but he manages to roar something over me that chills me to the bone.

“BUT I’M GOING TO KILL YOU TODAY! REMEMBER THAT!”

~

I jolt up, breathing heavily with a scream of “NO!” while I look around. Nobody is here except for the heart monitor that beeps at a fast pace from my high pressure. I glance around once again while wiping away my tears and I conclude that I'm in the hospital. He’s not here. It was a nightmare and I’m safe. But that’s when I panic. I’m anything but safe. I’m in the hospital! That’s what I forgot before going back to bed! He’s going to kill me. Dad is going to kill me when I come home! He’s going to do that all over again! No! He’s going to do worst!

I rip off the needle attached to my arm and any other thing before I roll off the bed. The remote did get squashed as well but I couldn’t care less as I rise with extremely shaky feet. I’m stumbling the few steps to the door, practically lunging out when I manage to open the door through my trembling. I also dropped the bandage that was wrapped around my head, it served ineffective and only soaked up the sweat I perspired just then while I wipe my face of any tears I’d shed in my sleep as well.

I look outside, muddled by the repetitive scene of the numbered rooms along the corridor I stand in the middle of. It’s dark as well, a fluorescent light every ten rooms all to create a very dim lit atmosphere for the night. That wasn’t helping with my chance to escape as I look right to see an endless black passage that looked more insecure to me than the left that had turns both ways with reliable bright lights. I slowly closed my door, making sure nobody would know of my brave escape while I studied my chances. I could hear something from my right, the side of the corridor I would be running from and thought about horrible things about what could lurk in there.

What if that was a rehab unit?

‘Crash’

Rehab? What would a rehab-

Clink’

My body flattens against the door, hoping that I fit in the small box of the door and frame while I prayed that it really wasn’t a rehab unit.

Anyways, what would a rehab unit be doing here?

It’s a hospital, a big one at that.

Yeah, but what would it be doing here?

“Shh and hurry, she might be hurt.” I heard who might be Yuri from far away, coming from the right. I remained in my spot; she still had some length to go while I quickly conversed with Rae. Maybe 25m to my room, 10m for me to get to the other hallway. 

What’s Yuri doing here?

Pup…

“Wait, is that her?” I could hear Yuri with two pairs of footsteps, sounding cautious but I hitched my breath at what she said. She was approaching slower, 20m away from me but I was getting ready while holding my rib padding/bandaging to prepare.

That’s not a rehab unit…

That’s a doctors’ ward!

Then a bright light is shined on me, a flashlight, in the hands of Yuri who stands maybe 15m away with a young male nurse next to him. I only know that because he’s trailing behind her like a little werewolf. Everybody freezes for a second, my back still stuck to the door but I do have a leg propped to give a good push. I just need the signal and I'm running, but what am I even waiting for?

“What are you doing out of bed ___?” Yuri asks me. I stammer, not really saying anything except for things like “I” or “Uh” which does buy me time while I talk to Rae in mind.

Rae what do I do?!

Okay, first off, calm down.

A little too hard right now! I’m trying to stop Yuri you know!!

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN WAITING FOR!?

RUN PUP!

I finally look to Yuri and the male nurse, sympathetically as I think about them working hard on my worthless body. Now it’s gone to waste since I’ll be beat up the second I’m home. “Let’s go back to your room ___.” I hear Yuri say, and I shake my head while biting my lips to refrain myself from crying again. She’s probably seen my red puffy eyes, induced with panic and trauma whilst trying to understand why I'm like this. While I'm broken, but it’s not that hard to figure out.

If this wasn’t a hospital then it would seem like I was in a mental asylum. Just picture it. They’re carefully trying to approach me but I’m frightened of what they’ll do to OR they’re really kind but I'm just shy and scared and don’t know what asylums are like and mentally sick. Except it’s not.

“I’m sorry.” I whisper.

The male nurse doesn’t comprehend what I barely say but Yuri does, quirking an eyebrow while slowly approaching. “___...” Yep, definitely a mental asylum scene. I shake my head once more before I remember that my arms have been on my stomach and that my leg is still on the door. So with all the strength I have left and with the advantage that I have, I bolt off.

“! Get her Kim!” I hear Yuri say behind me, but I don’t pay attention to it as I run with whatever energy I could make with the broken sleep I’d just woken from. I make the intersection, slightly crashing myself into the wall in front before I run to the right side where I can see the reception desk except nobody is there. I glance behind me to see the nurse was only 5m behind me, Yuri was 10m while I’m almost by the reception desk. Turning right at the reception should be where the exit was, but I should’ve looked forward while running. Instead I crashed into someone, a female nurse, who falls with me on top of them. I whimper from the impact my ribs received while the nurse just groans and I profusely apologise but I needed to get up and run.

I just don’t get a chance though.

“PLEASE! LET ME GO!”

When I lift myself off the nurse, I feel myself been carried while my arms are locked to my sides. My legs are thrashing from side to side, hands trying to wriggle out of who I now realise is the male nurse. I keep trying to lunge backwards while the male nurse takes me back to the hospital room. I keep kicking his shins, hoping it’ll making him fall but he only grunts while I start to cry in his arms. No, not in that way.

“I NEED TO GO! PLEASE!” He doesn’t listen, but why would he? I’m just a submissive.

When we turn the corner, my eyes start to swell with tears while hot streaks stream down my face. My hair was loose the whole time, my head hunching forward as my hair covers my pitiful face. I sob hard, loud enough for other patient to wake up if their doors were open but I’m not sure yet. I continue moving in his arms but he only makes sure I stay, also careful of my ribs though which I'm very much surprised about.

Yuri was in my room when we entered, standing by the bed while holding the IV drip needle and checking if there was any damage to the equipment. I desperately cry out to her, begging her to let me go home but she only shakes her head ‘no’ worriedly. The guy that hold me stops by the foot of the bed and Yuri comes towards me, holding my face in her warm soft hands but I can only hope she hears me speak but my throat betrays me with whimpers and sniffles.

“You have to stay in bed sweetie; otherwise your ribs might get worse. Skin and hands as well.” I try my best to get my hands out once more but the man takes it as a sign of aggression, clearly contradicting the idea of letting a submissive be free and civilised.

“Shut the hell up and listen to the doctor!”

“KIM!”

I hear Yuri shout afterwards but my ears block and heart races in fear of being in the arms of a man who clear does not like me. I hear a high pitched screech in my ears and various echoing of Yuri’s steps as I’m dropped to my knees while she runs to catch me. I don’t know where that nurse went but I definitely don’t like him. He’s a reminder of Chanyeol yesterday and dad in the dream.

Two different nurses came in and placed me on the bed but I still tried to push them away. It doesn’t really matter though as I’m still a pure weakling in this horrid world that I wish to no longer live in. But if I do, I really need to go home but I guess Yuri won’t let me. I can tell when I hear her call someone on the phone.

 “Mr Kim? It’s about ___.”

Jennie POV ~

Well ing !

I thought the day couldn’t get worse but then I get woken up by my parents leaving the house. Before they touch the front door, I appear in front of it with my speed and watch them through my sleepy eyelids. They look rushed but I remain to block and ask “Where are you both going?” I feel like the parent here, what? Dad seems unfazed by my attempt to stop them, stepping forward and grabbing his coat off the rack before he answers “To the hospital.” “Why?” My answer is automatic and monotone, the usual when I’m half asleep or extremely lazy or just angry and in general.

“___ is having a panic attack.”

What the hell? They’re going to hospital because of that submissive? That stupid little… thing. I just had to be mated to a wolf of that status. How embarrassing! Nobody would take me seriously as queen if she ever stood by my side. She’d be expected to sit on the ground next to me.

I want her further away.

“Why?” I’m still curious though, why she would have an attack when she was safe in a hospital. She didn’t have surgery but her ribs got pushed around I think. “She woke up in the middle of the night and tried to leave. When Yuri and a nurse restrained her, he shouted at her and went into the attack so Yuri now needs permission to sedate her and we have to be there. Now if you could please move Jen.” Dad said it sternly and honestly, it angered me. I don’t know why but I was just majorly angry. Like I wanted to punch someone. I think it’s because both my parents are caring about someone like her. She’s a ing submissive! Why would they?!

They open the door and almost leave but my stupid mouth blurts out a sentence that surprises me but not my parents. “I’ll go with you.” Dad sighs and replies with “We might be there for a while if you’re bothered so you’ll have to change into your uniform.” “I’ll change.” I answer back, once more mentally cursing since I could’ve rejected seeing that submissive and being reminded that I’m stuck with her till death. “Fine, you got 5 seconds.”

I use my quick speed to change and take my school bag, running out to the black car that my parents wait in. Halfway to the hospital, dad’s pretty frantic with driving while mom mentioned how I was already making friends at school. “Already attached to ___ huh? What a good friend you are.” ing friends my , I’ll make sure she runs away when she sees me every time. “Um, yeah mom. I’m making sure to take care of her.” I express, but she doesn’t understand the undertone as I crack my knuckled aggressively.

“We’re here!”

We all quickly run into the hospital because it’s literally empty except for a nurse who seems to be dusting herself off and stop right outside her room. The room door is open and I haven’t seen inside but… it sounds distressing. We can all hear ___ literally calling for everyone to let her leave and I look to my mom who has the same thought as me.

Why?

Dad just goes in, telling Yuri to quickly sedate her and I watch her hold ___’s chest down while she sticks the needle into her neck gently. I wince when I hear her howl in pain, shaken by how high pitched she yowled at the pain while mom just held me. She looked so oppressed and I imitated her face so that I didn’t look sketchy to her. Dad looked so angry afterwards, demanding to know who the nurse was that shouted at her but Yuri couldn’t say due to matters of privacy and security. Plus, what do we have to do with this girl?

“Dad?” I whisper, and he slowly turns back with his eyes red as fire. He looks like he’s sweating as well though while Yuri gets a chance to hook ___ back to those machines again. I had a plan. But it meant physical and mental contact which was something I definitely didn’t want to do. My power, because us royals have powers but are all different, was to see memories and dreams. I want to use it on ___ to see why she had that attack. I’d have to act all soft though. “Yes Princess?” He says that when he gets soft, I guess I get the harsh then softness from him. “Can I see her? Alone?” He looks to Yuri and so do I who gave a nod but warns us. “Don’t touch her in any way that may seem triggering, speaking as well. I’m not sure what pressured her but I need contact her family.” Dad just nods and joins mom who stands outside with a few nurses talking, closing the door so that I’m now along with… my mate. God, I hate calling her that.

I go to the chair that sits on the left side; her face is sweaty from struggling before in the many hands. Or not. She furrows her eyebrows and whimpers, slowly inching her body to move into a little ball. How despicable. Little Submissive ___ is having a nightmare. Ugh, but I guess I should at least see why my parents were forced to come into hospital at 3am in the morning.

I place my palm on the back of her neck, only because her arms already cover her face so that’ll have to do. I close my eyes and instantly I flinch from what I see.

No literally. A leg comes towards me, well technically ___ ‘s, right in the stomach. She’s lying on her side, limp on the ground as the it repeatedly keeps coming and coming but what’s weird is the image is extremely hazy.

Then the image goes black.

What?

That’s literally impossible.

Nobody should be able to stop my powers from working, especially a weakling like her. It was so short as well, it should usually be extremely vivid. I don’t stop though, curious to see if something similar happened the day before I came and start digging into those memories.

Then I’m revolted.

Blood bags. Everywhere. It’s dark as well but I make out the dark outline of a bag, not the one she has now though. Her clothes have splotches of blood on it as do her hands and legs, then turning to a green rusty wall.

Was she in a dumpster? I thought that werewolf from yesterday was kidding but ing ! He told her to stay in the dumpster? I doubt this submissive would do something told as messed up so that means that he must’ve put her in there. Why can’t she get out though? It’s a dumpster isn’t it? Hang on. Then she turns her hands, showing hands that look quite grazed and instead starts kicking her feet on the walls. She’s intent on living I guess, but why did she want to run away now? She’ll get beat up? She probably deserved it, stupid sub.

Stupid mate.

God dammit.

I couldn’t even tell where she was getting beat up because it was so blurry. I bet she was crying though, but it shouldn’t look that bad. She’s so bad that she messes up my power, would that be considered disrespectful? She is screwing me up. She probably deserved it though that beating though.

Wait, why am I still touching her?!

I swiftly withdraw my hand back, wiping it on the hospital sheet as I blink to readjust to the lighting. Oh right, I’m in the room. She’s trembling a bit but I doubt she could wake up with the sedatives in her bloodstream. It would be strong on her because she looks small in general so hitting her wouldn’t wake her, but she’s got injuries so my temptations are ruined.

Dammit.

I need to leave this room now, I can’t handle being alone with her. Let alone being close.

Ugh.

 

 

Reality:

Jennie hated ___ and ___ was scared of Jennie. No way would her power work with that correlation.


Hi guys, Meow here! I was going to update yesterday but i remembered it was White Ribbon Day yesterday which is against Domestic Violence, not really a way to go with my chapters so i just gave it in today.Enjoy!!