Hugs

BAP Short Stories- Youngjae Centric

 

Youngjae has always expressed his feelings through touch.  After so many years together, the other members knew what touches mean what.  When he’s happy, he leans into a person's side to show how content he is. When tired, he likes to sit on the couch, sliding his cold toes under someone else to warm them while wrapped up in a blanket.  When sad, he needs to be coddled, cradled in another's arms until he felt okay again.

 

While all of the members have become comfortable with Youngjae’s touches, they had all adapted to it in different ways.

 

Daehyun was just as touchy as him so they had no problems in that regard.  They have been close since the beginning and felt comfortable in being physically close to each other.

 

The same goes for Junhong.  Despite having grown up quite a bit since they debuted, he was still as much of a snuggle monster as ever.  He loved cuddling his hyungs so as touchy as he is was something that he usually enjoyed.

 

Yongguk and Jongup handle it very differently.  It’s not to say that they dislike Youngjae’s need for touch, they are just less tactile people so they handle it in a different way.

 

Jongup likes to do things differently.  He was always so observant and had learnt different ways to help his bandmates when they need it.  While most of the members would cuddle Youngjae if he was feeling upset, Jongup would rest his head in the elders lap, letting him calm down while playing with the younger boys hair.

 

Yongguk take a completely different route from Jongup.  The leader was gentle but silent. He kept words to himself, rather just being there for Youngjae to do what he needs to.

 

Despite all of this, Himchan was the one who thrived the most.

 

There was something that drew the two members together, making them comfortable enough to cuddle often.  For Youngjae, the elder felt like home to him. This family that they had all made was special to all of them but Himchan just seemed to radiate this feeling of family and safety that the others couldn’t match.

 

 

Sorry that this is so short.  I wanted to put something out but I've been having major writers block since I stopped writing for my clot so I'm trying to work through it.