The Last Day

Opposites Attract

"I was lying to myself for 11 years and I didn't know how to stop myself. Put on a mask and they'll never know anything in your head. People are simplistic creatures, if you look fine on the outside they won't ask anything. Put on a sad face and gloomy attitude is only when they'll react." Jihoon scoffs. "As a kid,yes I had everything I wanted but did not understand the feelings of emptiness inside of my heart. So to satisfy myself I wanted to be the main character of my own world." Jihoon stared at the over view of students below. "I made sure everyone around me was happy and I made my parents happy by doing as they say every single day of my life. My world was perfect... Well, almost perfect." He glaced over at Jinyoung quietly listening.

"When I first met you it was like meeting an angel in a pink hoodie and black jeans. You were a playful and quirky boy who liked playing with a dark and gloomy kid like me yet I never understood why me? You seemed as if you could have played with anyone else. But you choose me. The day I slipped on your hoodie it was warm, cozy, and it smelled like strawberries also very over sized for me." Jinyoung laughs.

"I choose you because you were special, unique, someone I could spot in a crowd of a thousand people. You made me feel special and you treated me with kindness and you were a lovable person. You looked very different from the others you glowed as you spoke to me about your day. I didn't have to make you happy, being around me was just enough to make you smile. Instead you made me happy, I laughed at your terrible and corny joke not because they were funny. It was because they were coming from you. That was enough just to make me happy." Jihoon smiles sweetly. It was the same smile shown to Jinyoung 11 years ago.

"The day I left, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it. I'm sorry that you never got to see me ever again. I'm sorry you had to go through a lot because of me." Jinyoung gives him a weak smile, Jihoon shakes his head.

"You have nothing you should be sorry for. Everything I has done for the past 11 years was purely my decision so don't blame yourself. I was a stupid idiot that thought pretending was gonna get me somewhere. But in a way it kind of did... I met you again. And I was happy, surpised yeah, but extremely over joyed. But I didn't know how to feel now that your here. My mind was cloudy and everything was a mess, I was so confused! I thought my head head was gonna explode, I wanted to know what kind of feeling was lingering inside] me. Then I noticed... It's the same feeling I felt 11 years ago." Jinyoung switches his expression to a confused look.

"I-I-I, hyung I don't understand. Why? I thought I merely just a friend, you said it yourself, I'm just a important friend nothing more!" Jihoon grabs Jinyoung's shoulder and pushes him against the rails 

"Jinyoung! You don't get it do you!? You don't understand how much it hurts! I wanna just disappear in a void forever! I hate this world! Why does it have to hurt so much?!" Jihoon lets go of his grip and falls down slowly crying and letting his tears flow out from his eyes

"Hyung, please calm down... It's okay, it's okay, I'm here." Jinyoung wraps his hands around his waist and pulls Jihoon in.

"It's so hard to tell you. I wanna say something... but, you'll hate me for it. I'm afriad you'll hate me for everything I say." 

"I won't hate you." Jihoon wipes his tears.

How are you so sure that you won't?" Jinyoung smiles.

"Because I love hyung. I could never hate you even if I tried to. Your to close to my heart, I love you too much to hate you." Jihoon stands up and offers his hand to Jinyoung.

"Bae Jinyoung. Please listen closely and carefully to me." Jinyoung nods and takes his hand 

"I, Park Jihoon." He took a deep breath. "I love Bae Jinyoung with all my heart." Jihoon felt his eyes tear up as he smiled at Jinyoung standing there, frozen in shock. "The boy I've been looking for the past 11 years, the boy that made me happy and giggly when I first met him... The boy standing right infront of me right now. That, is the boy I love."Jinyoung hugs Jihoon tightly shaking and trembling.

"A-are you joking? Your not kidding right?" Jihoon puts his arms around Jinyoung and shakes his head.

"I wouldn't be joking about something like this. I love you but we can't be together... this is why it was so hard to tell you." Jihoon tears up as Jinyoung pulls away from their hug and smiles.

"Your studying aboard. I know." Jihoon furrows his eyebrows

"How do you know? I didn't remember telling you." Jinyoung cheekily smiles

"Woojin hyung, told me back at the cafe." Jihoon rolls his eyes

"The idiot can't keep his stupid mouth shut." Jihoon pouts. "But what about us? How are we gonna work out? I only have 3 months before I leave." Jihoon frowns and presses his lips together.

"Don't worry too much. I'll make the best out of your 3 months left!" Jihoon blushes and smiles. Jinyoung stares at him for a while and takes his hands and enterlocks them with his holding them tight.

"Hyung, that's cheating~ you can't expect me to sit still and not do anything." Jinyoung walks forward backing Jihoon on the rails

"Bae Jinyoung... What are you doing?"

"You can't smile at me like that and not expect me to do anything." 

Jinyoung presses his lips against Jihoon. To Jihoon it felt warm and sweet like the taste of chocolate strawberries, his body felt lighter and his chest was hot, 

Who knew kissing someone you love could be so amazingly sweet? He thought to himself.

They pull apart gasping for a breath of air giggling at each other as Jihoon places both of is hands around Jinyoung's neck with his hand around his waist they pull into a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

_________________________________

Exams passed by like a blur everything had been so hectic and troublesome. That made Jihoon's focus not on passing exams more over his main focus for Jinyoung not even a single day were they more then 4 feet apart each other. It was made public that they were dating and by this time the amount of love letters Jihoon was getting each week was slowly decreasing as well. But alas the time was going by fast, almost way too fast for Jihoon. But now there was only 1 month left and this was going to be the beginning of Jihoon's 1 Month Bucket List.

 

1. Peaceful Dinner with Friends

Jihoon invites everyone over for a quiet and peaceful dinner and only Guanlin, Senho, Woojin, Hyungseob, Daewhi, Samuel, and Jinyoung were able to make it and they all came and sat down at the dinner table and peacefully ate while talking with each other. Which is exactly what Jihoon had wanted.

__________

2. Watch a Movie with Jinyoung

This day had got Jihoon extremely excited as he woke up a little too early for this date. As he got ready, pulling over a white shirt and denim jacket with jeans. As he headed out early walking down the street and stopping at Minhyun's cafe.

"Good Morning Jihoonie! What brings you hear?" Minhyun greets him at the front desk

"I'm meeting up with Jinyoung today!" They both smile as Minki comes out with a basket of bread.

"Oh? A little birdie told me that you have a date today!" Jihoon blushes

"Yes... we are dating." Minhyun jumps over the counter

"What?! Are you kidding?!" Jihoon shakes his head "Oh my gosh! SUNGWOON GET OVER HERE! YOU OWE ME 10$!" Sungwoon rolls his eyes and leaves handing a very happy Minhyun 10 dollars.

"... Um okay? Anyways I gotta go now-"

"Jihoonie hyung~!!" Jinyoung surprise hugs Jihoon from behind catching him off guard

"Geez... You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't scare me like that!" Jinyoung giggles and pecks Jihoon on the cheek

"I'm sorry~ you just look so cute today!" Jihoon blushes

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just go now!" Jihoon takes his hand and pulls him out of the cafe

"Your wish is my command." Jinyoung smiles waving goodbye to everyone at the counter

"Their such adorable kids, I love such young love." Minhyun says daydreaming

"Hyung, your standards are so low." Jaehwan shakes his head while restocking the pasteries

"Yea, that may be true. Must be why I'm dating you." Jaehwan stares at Minhyun happily staring down at him

"YA HWANG MINHYUN!"

They arrive at the movie theater hand in hand as the take a seat in one of the rows

"Why did you pick out a romantic movie?" Jihoon wonders. "They all have the same storyline that happens. Where a girl meets a guy by "chance" and they fall in love and that's all that happens. Added with a few cliche moments. And that's it, the end, they get their own happy ending for themselves." Jihoon stares blankly a the screen.

"Well, not all love stories are like that... For example... us." Jinyoung holds Jihoon's hand tightly

"Ours is... a little unique?" Jihoon chuckles and smiles to himself

"It is... a little huh?" Jinyoung turns his head at Jihoon 

"I think it's a little more then unique." They face each other 

"I believe it's more them unique... It's like a miracle, or like something extraordinary happened. Is how I would describe it." Jinyoung smiles

"I think I would have to agree with you." They press their lips together to a warm and sweet kiss as the movie begins.

__________.

 

3. Vist the Amusment Park with Jinyoung

"Jinyoungie! Jinyoungie! Let's ride that!!" Jihoon runs around like an excited 5 year old going left and right from giftshops to different rides, all while dragging Jinyoung around with him.

"Ahhh Hyung~! Your moving to quickly! Slow down!" Jihoon pouts and puts his hands on his hips, Jinyoung gives in and pulls Jihoon in a backhug. "Okay, okay, I understand. I know it's your day today, But let's rest for a little bit okay? Your feet are going to go sore!" Jihoon sighs and sits down at a bench with Jinyoung.

"Sorry for being way too hyperactive." Jihoon mumbles

"Don't worry to much!" Jinyoung pats his head and takes his hand. "I think your adorable just the way you are." Jihoon smiles and hugs him 

"Your such a smooth talker, Bae Jinyoung." Jihoon kisses his cheek and giggles. "Your so red!"

"Well I didn't expect you to be so daring."

__________

4. Beach Hangout with Friends

"Wahhh! WAH!!!! IT"S COLD YOU FOOL!!" Woojin pushes Daewhi in the water. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU PARK WOOJIN!" Woojin sticks his tongue out and runs away from an annoyed Daewhi.

"Kids, don't go too far! Daewhi leave him alone, I have some extra change of clothes in my bag anyways." Daewhi turns around

"But Minhyunie hyung~! He pushed me first!!" Minhyun rolls his eyes and throws Daewhi a towel

"Just give up and change. Your gonna get sick like that!" Daewhi groans and drys his hair.

"It's such a beautiful scenario isn't it." Jihoon looks around while setting up his umbrella

"Yea, it really is." Jinyoung grins

After everyone sets down their things and bags, change into their swim suits, and run out into the water. Jihoon choses to stay behind and lay down on his towel. Jinyoung runs over to him with his hair and swim clothes completely soaked.

"Hyung~ come join us!" Jinyoung drys his hair and bends over to look at Jihoon's face

"Let me rest! Exams have been stressing me out like crazy. I need some relaxation." Jinyoung pecks him on the forehead 

"Alright, I won't press you any farther." Jihoon sits up and kisses Jinyoung on the lips

"Thanks, your the best!" Jinyoung blushes and lays down on Jihoon's lap

"Be my pillow for awhile, I need my rest too." Jihoon smiles

"Your wish is my command."

__________

5. Vist a Cat Cafe

"So cute~ Jinyoungie! Jinyoungie! Look! Isn't it so cute!" Jinyoung pouts as Jihoon coos at the kitten Himalayan 

"Hyung, I know it's adorable. But at least pay attention to me!" Jihoon cheekily smiles as he set down the kitten

"Jinyoung-ah, are you seriously getting jealous over a kitten?" He nods

"I want to be your cat!" Jihoon pets his head

"Don't worry, you're the only cat I love most in my eyes." Jihoon taps his nose

"I love you too." Jinyoung kisses Jihoon 

__________

6. Go Star Watching

"It's so cold!! Uwah!!" Jihoon zips up his jacket as he sets down a large blanket on the grass

"Well, it usually gets fairly cold at night. But I brought an extra blanket in my bag. Wanna share it together?" Jinyoung hands him a folded blanket as Jihoon snatches it from his hand.

"Well duh! Do you not see me shaking?" Jinyoung chuckles sitting down next to blanket wrapped Jihoon 

"Your so cute~ you look like a burrito!" Jihoon pouts

"I'm not cute! I'm a man! I'm literally older then you." Jinyoung rolls his eyes

"You sure don't act like it." Jinyoung laughs

"S-shut up! Its freezing!" Jinyoung takes the blanket from Jihoon's shoulder and wraps it around himself and Jihoon.

"But it's warmer to share it together isn't it?" Jihoon blushes and looks away

"... I guess it is... I don't know." He mumbles to himself

"What? What did you say?" Jinyoung smiles cheekily and pokes his cheek

"Ah! Whatever! Sure... its warm." Jinyoung smiles and pounces on Jihoon knocking both of them over on the blanket. He kisses Jihoon on the nose.

"Everything is so cold, but my face feels so warm." Jihoon breathes

"It should stay that way hyung~" Jihoon leans in and kisses Jinyoung's warm and soft lips

"It is warm."

__________

7. Library Vist

"Why are we here! It's so boring!!" Daewhi whines

"Shhh! This is LIBRARY! Not a public open area!" Jihoon whispers trying not to scream

"Whatever! Why did we to come here in the first place?! Exams are already over! It's not like you have to study anymore!" Daewhi shakes his head

"Look, shut up. I just wanted a quiet and peaceful place to contain myself." Jihoon puts his book back and pulls out another from a shelf

"Then you should have gone to a Buddist Meditation Retreat. Not a library." Daewhi rolls his eyes. "And also why did you ask me? You could have asked anyone else! Why me? You had Jinyoung, Woojin, Hyungseob, The list goes on and on." Jihoon closes his book and stares at Daewhi

"Well did you have anything else to do?" Daehwi crosses his arms

"Yes, I was gonna hang out with Lin Lin and Muel today." Jihoon shoves the book into his arms

"Okay then why did you agree to come with me?" Daehwi looks down at the book

"... I thought you would be lonely." Jihoon laughs

"Don't give me that trash talk. Why did you really come here?" Daewhi smiles

"Jinyoung told me to keep an eye on you. He really wants me to update about how your feeling or doing. He cares, hyung. That's a first."

Jihoon smiles "Yeah, I guess it really is." Daehwi stares at the book a little more and chuckles to himself

"Published 2001 the book "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. It seems that you care a lot for this relationship as well." Jihoon blushes

"Well, it's kinda the first realistic realtionship that I've taken seriously." Daewhi nods

"I'm happy for you hyung! It's nice to see you happy!" He hugs Jihoon

"Thanks, it means a lot."

__________

8. Lunch with Friends

"Ya Yoo Seonho! You pig!" Guanlin stares at Seonho in disbelief as he steals his fries

"Speaking of pigs, I miss mine." Hakyeon sighs sipping his soda

"Here hyung take Seonho!" Guanlin pushes Seonho towards Hakyeon

"Umm RUDE! And I'm not a pig! I just have a very large appetite!" Hyungseob shakes his head

"Ah huh... So your saying thats not your 5th slice of pizza?" Seonho ignores him and continues eating

"Geez, you all are such a troublesome bunch." Jihoon takes a bite of his burger

"Well not as troublesome as you are." Woojin smirks

"He's not troublesome!" Jinyoung laughs

"Well your practically in love with him so you're gonna think everything about him is good." Daewhi gives a smug face

"But- Okay you're not wrong there." Jihoon happily chuckles

"I love you guys!"

__________

9. Ice Cream Date

Jihoon pulls Jinyoung inside the shop and jumps around from place to place

"I want strawberry! What about you Jinyoungie?!" Jihoon bounces around excitedly

"I'll have chocolate then then." Jinyoung and Jihoon sit down at a table near the window and cheers their cones together.

"To our realationship!" Jihoon happily chomps down on his strawberry ice cream

"Wanna try mine?" Jinyoung hands out his ice cream while Jihoon closes his eyes and opens his mouth. Jinyoung cheekily laughs to himself and bites the top of his ice cream and kisses Jihoon catchingg him off gurad with Jinyoung's chocolate flavored kiss. Jinyoung pulls apart to an extremely red Jihoon.

"I didn't expect you to do that!" Jihoon hits Jinyoung's chest. "You gave me a shock!" Jinyoung laughs his head off.

"How was it?" He asks, Jihoon blushes and looks away

"It was sweet and .... it was nice." Jinyoung smiles happily

"Let me try yours!" Jihoon rolls his eyes and sticks the cone to his lips 

"Aw, hyung~ your no fun!" Jihoon blushes

"S-shut up!"

__________

10. Vist the Amusement Park (again)

"Wow... There's nothing fun to do anymore." Jihoon sighs

"Well you literally went to every SINGLE ride the last time we were here!" Jinyoung takes his hand and leads him to a small cafe on one of the street lines

"What are we doing here? We just ate earlier!" Jinyoung puts his finger to Jihoon's lips

"I brought you to an Owl Cafe!" Jihoon looks around at his surroundings with a cafe full of birds

"I thought we were gonna do something at the Amusement Park!? WHy are we here?!" Jihoon whispers loudly

"You see, I figured that maybe that you would get bored the next time we went. So I found out that they have a Cafe especially made for birds! I thought we could combine 2 of your wishes in 1 day." Jinyoung's smile makes Jihoon's face and tone soften.

"... Jinyoung, can I say something?" Jihoon's tightens his grip on Jinyoung's hand

"Yes hyung? What is it?" Jihoon leans up and kisses his cheek

"I Love You." He whispers

__________

12. Movie Night! (2 Days)

"Look, we could've LITERALLY done this at your house! But yet you pick mine... Why, just why." Woojin pushes the couch back as Hyungseob brings out a bundle of blankets with Samuel and Daewhi following with a basket of pillows.

"Annnnnnnnnd? This is my last month in Seoul!" Woojin aggressively huffs and rolls his eyes

"Sooooooooo? Doesn't mean you get to trash my house." Jihoon crosses his arms

"We aren't trashing it! C'mon dude, we used to do this all the time when we were kids!" Woojin scoffs

"Is this why you put this on the list? Because it's nostalgic?" Jihoon nods and gets back to sorting the snacks

"Guys~ Can you be quieter? I just put your sister to sleep Woojin hyung." Jinyoung quietly runs down stairs

"Thanks dorko, now let's hurry and finish this up!"

*2 hours later*

All 6 of them lay bundled in blankets as a horror movie plays on the screen

"Out of all the flippin movies you had to pick. You had to pick western horror didn't you?" Woojin sighs and shaes his head

"Honestly it isn't even that scary. All horror movie tropes are the same!" Daewhi whines

"Geez, what a noisy bunch!" Samuel closes his eyes and lays down on his pillow. "I think I'll just go to sleep."

"Yeah same, It's too boring to watch any further." Daewhi snuggles in his blanket and quickly falls asleep

"Hyung... Hyung! Jihoon hyung!" Jinyoung trys to shake awake a sleeping Jihoon 

"Hmm?... What's wrong Jinyoungie?" Jinyoung smiles and kisses his cheek

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to continue watching the movie." He chuckles "It seems, that it's pretty obvious you don't" 

"I'm kinda tired, I'm really not in the mood to watch a movie." Jihoon falls asleep on Jinyoung's shoulder slowly drifting off

"Your such an adorable bunny, hyung." Jinyoung places his head on top of Jihoon's and intertwine their hands together.

__________

13. Vist my Grandma

"Grandma! I'm here!" Jihoon hugs his grandmother and kisses her cheek

"I heard about your acception letter! Congratulations sweetheart!" They sit down on the outside patio as Jihoon pours both of them tea 

"Thanks grandma, I missed you a lot. I wanted to see you before I left for England." She caresses his cheek

"Also how is it going with your new girlfriend?" Jihoon nervously chuckles 

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend!" She smiles and rolls her eyes

"How lovely is that! Now how long are you planning to date this one?" He shakes his head

"No, not this one. I like him this time. He's like my sunshine and-"

"Now do you like him or do you love him? There is a strong difference between the 2." She take a sip of her tea and stares at him

"A-at first I didn't now how I felt when I was around him. I was confused and baffled. I didn't know how to feel about him. But it didn't take me long to realize my true feelings. I wished I had realized this earlier. But it's good that I know now... I love him." She smiles 

"That's good to know."

__________

14. Vist a Flower Garden

The windy breeze helps cool the warm and sunny day as flower petals and flowers fly all around them.

"Wow this is such a beautiful sight." Jihoon brushes the flower petals off his head 

"Your more beautiful though." Jinyoung smiles and pinches Jihoon's cheek

"Shut up! Stop being such a sweet talker, Bae Jinyoung."Jihoon blushes, and scoffs and takes out a camera from his bag

"It's just my nature! And think about it in the way your just Little Red Riding Hood waiting to be attacked by a Wolf. And the Wolf being me." Jinyoung winks at him as Jihoon rolls his eyes and fixes the lens of his camera 

"I'm sure you are very happy with your job Mr.Wolf. Flirting and being cheeky all the time." Jihoon smiles, looking down at the camera

"And I'm sure you enjoy it Little Red." Jinyoung kisses his cheek catching Jihoon off guard, almost dropping the camera.

"My gosh, Bae Jinyoung! You almost made me drop the camera!" Jinyoung laughs his head off as Jihoon pouts and crosses his arm

"But you have to admit, you like being attacked by the Wolf don't you?" Jihoon turns red and continues walking through the garden

"... Sure... Whatever."

__________

15. Vist a Haunted House

They both walk outside through the exit doors with Jihoon completely stoned face and Jinyoung laughing through the entire thing.

"I don't understand you hyung. You go to a Haunted House wanting to get scared yet... You don't get scared!" Jinyoung laughs

"To be honest... It was a bet if I didn't get scared in a haunted house then Woojin would buy lunch for me." 

"There you go! You won the bet, was that the only reason you wanted to come here?" Jihoon shakes his head

"Yeahhh.... That bet was made 11 years ago... Sooo it doesn't really count anymore." Jinyoung holds his hand and squeezes it tight

"So you just come here to prove a point after 11 years? And he wasn't even here to see it?" Jihoon nods 

"Honestly, the 6 year old me would ever even step inside a Haunted House. But going into one as my older self, I don't feel all that scared anymore." They both sit down at a nearby bench

"I wish you got scared just a little bit." Jinyoung chuckles laying his head on Jihoon's lap

"Now why is that?" Jihoon pokes his cheek

"I wanted to protect you. I wanted to see your other side." Jinyoung pinches his cheek

"Okay so yesterday you wanted to be cheeky little Mr. Wolf and now you want to protect me?" Jinyoung smiles. 

"The Wolf has many sides to him, Little Red." Jinyoung pushes Jihoon's head down gently to give him a soft and settle kiss on the lips.

__________

16. Lunch with my Mom

"So how is your last month been so far?" His mom asks placing a tray of two drinks and sandwiches infront of them

"It's been... Nice so far, I been enjoying every second of it." Jihoon smiles

"It's nice to see you smile like that again." His mom laughs and continues. "Now tell me about this boyfriend of yours." Jihoon was surpised and taken aback with her question

"How do you know about this?" She smiled 

"Woojin told me EVERYTHING about him." Jihoon rolled his eyes 

"The stupid idiot can't keep his mouth shut, he always trys to expose me like it his hobby." His mom nods as she takes a sip of her coffee

"Oh yeah, he told me a LOT. Bae Jinyoung was it? I think it's cute. That you are fine it's just I'm not sure that he can keep up with this long distance relationship after your gone. I mean who knows what might happen when your gone." Jihoon presses his lip together

"I trust him. That's why I'm in this relationship. I trust that he won't change." His mom her head to the side

"And how are you not sure that he won't change after you leave?" Jihoon nods

"Yes, I'm sure. Because I love him. And he loves me."

"Well isn't that good to know." They both smiles and continue eating

________

17. Onesie Sleepover (6 days)

"C'mon Jihoon! Your taking forever to change!" Hyungseob rolls his eyes banging on the bathroom door

"Why did you pick out this one?!" Hyungseob aggresivly huffs 

"Just because. Now get your out of the bathroom." Jihoon slowly opens the door revealing a light pink bunny onesie

"You look adorable! Now get out." Jihoon moves away from the door and embrassingly runs around the house

"Hyung you look so cute!" Jihoon freezes and drops on the couch rolling around

"No! No! D-don't look at me!" Jinyoung plops himself on top of Jihoon hovering over him

"I think you look super cute!" Jihoon slowly turns to Jinyoung, wearing a black cat onesie

"Y-you look cute as well." He blushes and looks away "Now, get off of me!" Jinyoung laughs and stands up 

"Can you guys not? Like please chill on the amount of PDA you do in my house uglies." Woojin walks over with a dinosaur onesie

"Shut up loud mouth. And mind your own relationship." Jihoon put his hands on his hips as Woojin sticks out his tongue

"Muahahahaha! Idiots! You know obey my orders!!" Daewhi jumps on Woojin's shoulders wearing his otter onesie

"Get off or I'll drop you on the ground" Woojin threatens

"Okay, okay, geez! Calm down man, I was just playing!" Daewhi hops off and runs around 

"Let's play a game!" Hyungseob walks out of the bathroom with his grey bunny onesie

"Okay, tag your it!" Daewhi touches Jinyoung and he touches Jihoon

"What are you guys? Like 5 year olds or something? Who plays tag anymore?" Jihoon sighs

"Dude your it!" Woojin screams 

"Yeah come on! Play along dork!" Hyungseob runs upstairs

"Ugh! fine! Ready or not here I come!" Jihoon begins running

__________

18. Campfire Night

The fire is bright and big shining a yellow-orange light hue on their faces as the sounds of the fire crackles in the air as sparks and ashes fly in the air

"So... It's your last day in Seoul. Tommorow is our last day with each other." Daewhi sighs staring at the brightly lit fire

"We've been trying to ignore it and act like ourselves so we would forget about our troubles." Woojin leans backwards on the log. "But of course the day has come and it came by fast, way too fast. It's hard to see you go. You were a cocky and smug little brat. But that was your charm point." 

"I just wanted to stay something." Jinyoung takes Jihon's hands and holds them tightly. "I was alone for most of my life so far. I've never had a group of friends that had cared as much as you guys have for me. I wanted to say thanks for everything you guys have done for me." Everyone gives a little smile and the mood lightens a little bit.

"... I'm really sorry guys. I'm really, really sorry." Jihoon begins to tear up. "I'm going to be hundreds and thousands of miles away from you guys. I'm sorry to break our friendship up like this."

"I don't blame you for feeling that way. I mean who knows how long you'll be gone for. 1 year, 2 years, maybe even 5 years." Hyungseob stares at Jihoon "So how long would you be away for?" Jihoon fidgets with the tips of his fingers

"6 years, I will be back in 6 years. Please wait for me." Daewhi has a grim expression on his face and Hyungseob is baffled

"So how will you maintain this extremely long distance relationship of yours?"Hyungseob asks, Jinyoung's smile fades

"We won't, I was planning to break up with Jihoon-hyung on his last day. I don't want him to suffer being in a long distance relationship so I think it's best to end it. And when hyung comes back 6 years later I want to restart our love." Jihoon chuckles and laughs

"Wait, wait, WAIT. So what your saying is you want to cut off all contact with him FOR 6 YEARS??" Daehwi takes a deep breath and continues rambling "You know how hard that's going to be? Not talking or even seeing him in 6 years! Who knows what might happen you might get another boyfriend! He might already have an english girlfriend the time the plane flies down to England! How are you two so sure that nothing will change between you 2?" 

"That's where you guys come in. I don't want to speak or see Jinyoung, which doesn't mean I don't want to know what he's up too. I want you guys to tell me everything else he does while I'm gone. Weather he cheats on me or not." Jinyoung pouts and hits Jihoon

"I won't do that, and you know it very well." Jihoon lays his head on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Of course I know you won't do that." Hyungseob crosses his arms and stares at Jihoon and Jinyoung

"Now how are you so sure that he won't do that?" Jihoon says with all seriousness in his voice

"Because. I trust him." Hyungseob softens and stares at Woojin who laughs

"Well would you look at that. Interesting huh?"Woojin says 

"Whatever, do what you want. It would be interesting to see how you guys survive like this." Hyungseob laughs

"I brought this but I don't think it matters anymore." Daewhi shuffles through his bag and pulls out a box. The Punishment Box to be exact

"Well, it's been 3 months since the last time I saw this so might as well do this now." Jihoon slips his hand in and pulls of a slip of paper, he unfolds if and laughs to himself, showing it to Jinyoung who chuckles to himself. "I believe I've already completed this one." Jihoon explains

"What? That makes no sense you just pulled it out of the box!" Daewhi exclaims

"You'll know what I pulled out sooner or later." Jihoon smiles as he stuffs the paper in his cardiagan pocket

"Shall we packet up and call it a night for today?" Woojin asks everyone

"Yeah, I think it's time to go to sleep and call it day!" Jihoon raises up his arms and streches, All of them stand up and go back into their tents while Hyungseob goes towards Jihoon and tugs his arm

"What did the paper say?" He asks curiously

"Here, read it and figure out for yourself." Jihoon hands him the paper and winks

Hyungseob stares at the unfolded piece of paper in disbelief

_____________________________________ 

Fall in love with someone within the course

                      of one month

_____________________________________

 

__________

19. Picnic at the Park

"It's a beautiful day out today. Too bad it's on such a bad occasion." Jinyoung sighs looking up at the trees

"Don't be sad! Or you'll make me sad!" Jihoon pouts as he holds jinyoung's hand

"But your last day! What am I going to do without you around!" Jihoon smiles

"You'll see me tommorow at the airport! And in the next 6 years!" Jinyoung rolls his eyes

"Yes, yes, I understand, I know. But it will hard you know? It won't be as easy as it sounds you know?" Jihoon nods

"Of course it won't be but I know that you can hold up without me again." Jinyoung loses his smile

"It will kind of be like what had happened 11 years ago. Except only this time you're the one leaving me."

"That is true. But what will you do when I'm gone?" Jinyoung smiles

"I'll be waiting for you of course." Jinyoung rubs his nose against Jihoon's

"Jinyoung, I want to say thank you. Thank you for being my love and sunshine for the pass month, thank you for being there for me, Thank you for loving me for just the way I was, Thank you for being the love of my life." Jihoon kisses Jinyoung knowing it will the their last kiss until 6 years.