extended scene

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

e x t e n d e d  s c e n e .

.
.
.

from the  e p i l o g u e

━; Okay, so I wrote this knowing full well that it wouldn’t make it into the chapter, lol. The beginning of this scene was too sensual for the mood that I wanted to create for the ending, so I wrote the rest mostly for my own gratification. Although, it does include a cute moment between Chen and his daughter, and more satisfying fluff. Hence I’m sharing it with you all. Enjoy.

.
.
.

Chen put his hands behind his head and sighed through his nose. “...To be honest, I never really thought about how many children I might want, if I ever had any.”

                “I’d like as many as I can have.” said Wendy immediately, and her husband side-eyed her. “Having more children means even more grandchildren in the long run.” When Chen made no response, she chuckled. “...How about five? Or six? Three boys and three girls. Perfect.”

                She turned over, onto him, and seated herself just above waist. He didn’t move save a raised eyebrow.

                Without breaking eye contact, Wendy traced an invisible line from Chen’s Adam’s apple down to his abdomen with her forefinger.

                He squirmed and in a breath. “Were you wanting to... Tonight? I mean, right now?”

                “It would be an ideal night to.” she stipulated, laughing a bit, “But if you’re too tired, I totally understand... Tomorrow would be fine, too.”

                Chen narrowed his eyes on her, moving his hands to her waist. “...How about both? Double our chances.”

                Wendy smirked as she leaned down to accept his lips.

                The two hadn’t gotten very far before they heard a faint squeak from down the hall.

                They looked towards their slightly open door and listened for any more sounds. After a few seconds they heard another squeak━from Ellen, no doubt.

                “She must have had a nightmare.” said Wendy, climbing down from her husband and the bed.

                Chen swallowed dryly. “...Does she have them often?” he inquired, still a bit bemused by what they had been doing just a minute before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter