At 3pm in the Cafe

Bunny Stranger- vkook chaptered-fluff

Authors PoV

On the next day Jungkook saw Taehyung on the street. It was really weird. Taehyung was runnning down the street, looking kind off happy and free. He was wearing a black coat, a black turtle neck, red pants and a neon pink beanie. The moment he saw Jungkook, he stopped and his eyes widenend. Taehyung breathed in and shouted "At 3pm in the Cafe! Be there ore be square!" Jungkook hadn't even truly realized what had happended when the older boy grinned widly at him and sterted runnnind again.

Is he sick? Were are the cameras? What hapended to make Taehyung so happy to see him?

Jungkook decided to call Yugyeom to ask him. But he didn't pick up the phone so he just proceeded his walk to the fitness center. He was supposed to meet Yugyeom there anyways.

"I saw your call but I was talking to a cutie when you called so I didn't care. What was it? And why do you look so terrified? Did you see a ghost?" Yugyeom frowned. After a second Jungkook was able to talk again. "I-I just saw Tae-Taehyung... and h-he told me to meet him at 3pm in the cafe. And then he smiled! That looked really cute, he has this cute boxy smile that warms your heart... You just want to smile back!" Now Yugyeom looked even more worried. "Kookie, did you just say that his smile warmed your heart? Are you inlove with Tae? And if not, why are you so happy?" He could only stare at his friend "Oh my god. Your right. Holy Moly, I'm in love with Taehyung. That went kinda fast. Is 3pm a date? What should I wear? *squiiiiik* I'm going to smell bad if I work out now! Can we skip today? Please! You have to help me pick out jeans were my arse looks good in! Oh please say yes" Jungkook was suddenly unable to not stop talking. "Geez, you sound like a 13 year old girl that is getting ready for her first date. But yes Kook I will help you pick out jeans that make your arse look good. Why tho? Aren't you such a top?" Yugyeom started laughing because Jungkooks face was suddenly as red as a tomato "Wait *hehehe* you are a bottom?" Now he was lying on the floor. Holding his tummy because he was laughing so hard. "Stop! Your embaressing me!" Yugyeom calmed down and they started heading to Jungkooks apartment. "But really tho, you have a real problem right there" Yugyeom pointed at Kookies arse. "That is?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"That is the fact that you are bottom. Tae is bottom too... I think... To get away from the bedroom. What are the possible outfits?" Jungkook was happy about the new topic. Although I would have liked to hear more about Taehyung. "I thought, white t-shirt, black tight jeans and timberlands...?" That was his prefered outfit. White T-Shirt and Timberlands were always perfect. And he almost only had white shirts in his closet so his options were minimal. "No." Yugyeom looked almost pissed. "Not today. We're going shopping. I have an Idea."

--------------------------------------------------------

A hour later Jungkook had new shoes, a new pair of jeans, a hoodie and a black beanie. "I don't care if you wear a white shirt under the hoodie but youre not wearing your Timberlands." Jungkook had heard this sentence several times in the mall. "I understood that. Let's go home. I have to change."

As soon as Jungkook was home he really had to get ready fast. He had half an hour to get ready and get to the Cafe. 

He ran out the door and to the Cafe as fast as he could.

 

Tae's Outfit: It's the infamous pink beanie outfit from they're christmas Vlive

Kookie's Outfit: It's the one from weekly idol