hot enough?

Bunny Stranger- vkook chaptered-fluff

Jungkooks thoughts: itallic

Taehyungs thoughts: bold


The door bell rang and Taehyung looked up from the book he was reading. The tall bunny boy stood there smiling apolegiticly "I'm sorry, I forgot time" He said looking at him. "May I ask why this sudden change off position towards me?" Tae had to smile about his carefull words "You may, I talked to Gyeom. He told me that youre really stupid sometimes and that that was just you trying to flirt with me. It didn't work, find a better way to flirt." Now Jungkook was smiling too. "May I also ask why you ordered me here today? Or is that classified?" Giggling the older boy explained why he asked him to come to the Cafe. "I did my research. Jimin, the boyfriend of a friend told me that he knows you. He said if I would see you I should invite you to his home party this afternoon. That's what I'm doing right now." Jungkook smiled bright. "Your coming too right?" 

"Of course! Jimin is one off my closest friends since prep school! What kind off doggo would I be if I would miss out on it?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Fine, are you going to stay like this?" Jungkook asked while they exited the Cafe. "Nah, let's stop by at my place before we go to the party." Tae answered. 'He looks so adorable with this neon pink beanie, I just want to squish him!' Jungkook thought. "Great, last time I couldn't see anything" Jungkook winked and the older boy's face and ears turned peachy pink.

---------------------

"Welcome to my world!" Said Taehyung opening the door.

"Is that you TaeTae?" a male voice screamde from inside "Are you alone? 'Cause I'm right now and I would take my food in my room if youre not."

the male voice is apparently , what does a guy that knows Tae do in his apartment? Dont tell me he does not live alone! Taehyung leaned in and screamed back "I have company! Put something on and meet me in five! I'm going to a party and I want to look hot!" 

Did I say that loud?

I'm confused

"Wait, you don't live alone?" Taehyung turned around, smiling. But as soon as he saw the youngers face, he couldn't hold back anymore. He started laughing and Jungkook could only stare at him, thinking how beautifull he was when he smiled. Or in generall: how beautifull he was. "I live with my hyungs from college. Jin asked his Boyfriend, Namjoom, if I could stay here. Then thers Hoseok, he's the guy, and Yoongi-Hyung. He is probably already at the party, he's Jimin's boyfriend." 

That explains the other guy but -"Why was he ?" Taehyung grinned again 

"Hoseok sometimes runs around , no one really cares, we just let him do his thing. Ah, Hyung we were jsut talking about you." A young man entered, he was wearing short swat pants and a white shirt. He smiled bright at Jungkook "You must be Jungkook, the bunny boy. Jimin and Taehyung told us about you." He said smiling, filling the youngest boy's heart with joy. It felt like the sun just had risen and shines warm soft light on Junkook. Jungkook just had to smile back. "Hello... Ummm... Yeah I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you, are you coming to the party too?" He didnt know why, but Hoseoks smile had just got him a place in Jungkooks book of friends. Hoseoks smile widened even more "You were right!" He said, now looking at Taehyung "He is very, very cute-" Tae blushed interupting him with a scream "Hyung, I never said that!"

Then why did you jsut call me 'Hyung'? Anyways," The oldest said changing the topic "Yes, I'm going to the party tonight. But I dont have any interest in looking hot" He said, again smiling at Jungkook.

Taehyung still insisting that he never said that Jungkook was cute, Hoseok and Jungkook headed to Taehyungs closet.

----------------------------

"How about this? Does this look good?" Taehyung said coming out off the bathroom, wearing his 500 outfit. He was wearing a white leather jacket, a white shirt and black tight jeans "That's good. Stay like that" Hoseok said eating his popcorn (fifty shades of extra) "What do you think Kookie? Does Tae look hot enough?" Four eyes were glued on the youngest face wich emedietly reddended up and he started mumbling something that sounded like "I have to protect.... not safe alone... too drunk" Taehyung grinned throwing a view on his phone. "Great then lets go!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

This chapter si rather short, but I will start working on the party. 

To be continued ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)