Coffee at Bangtan Cafe

Bunny Stranger- vkook chaptered-fluff

Taehyung was starring at his phone. He just couldnt stop staring. He wasn't shocked.( Well, ok maybe a little. But mostly he was happy.) There he was. The cute bunny boy he had seen a few days ago in his favorite caffee just requested to follow him on Instagram.

Jungkook970901 requested to follow 

He was at an old friends house. 

Allow! Taehyung thought while pressing the blue button that now said "Follow" wich he also did emidietly. "You look happy hyung!" Yugyeom said "That little brat! I already wondered why he looked so surprised when he saw my background" Tae was confused. His background was a selca that Yugyeom and him took a few months ago. 

Wait, that means he knows the boy! Yugyeom you gay baby jesus father of chocolate town land over the rainbow!

"Wait, you now him?" Tae blushed seriously.

"Hyung you red apple alien. Yes, I know him and something tells me that you want to know him to. Explain please" He looked amused.

"Ummmm...You know that I sometimes go to Bangtan Cafe to do my homework right?" Tae said blushing even more. "No. Way." Yugyeom wispered. "Yes way. I got in line and he was before me. I saw him through the mirrow, real cutie by the way, but i didnt have the guts to talk to him. So he left with a small guy. Are they...uh... like a couple or something?" He was talking really fast because this was really embarresing for him. He did'nt see cute guys that often, so it was special when he did but he was always to shy to talk to them...

"That was probably Jimin. Dude, we have known each other over five years. You know all my friends. But that" yugyeom pointed at the phone "That is my all time, best friend ever. He was on all my birthday partys. You know the legendary ones, he always asked about you. I don't know why he never talked to you." *short break to get some air* "Maybe because of Baekkie" Ouch. Baekhyun was a nono topic since a few months. Taehyungs Ex-Boyfriend was... well, Taehyungs Ex-Boyfriend and famous singer Byun Baekhyun who cheated and then kicked him out of theyre shared apartment was a fragile topic around Taehyung. But Yugyeom didnt notice his mistake and kept babbling. 

"....I didnt think he was asking because off you, sorry thats rude to say, because he listendes to Baekkies songs somtimes... Oh, sorry I forgot the fragile Ex thing" Yugyeom noticed that Tae had wrapped a blanket around himself. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. Some one was at the door.(Guess in three, two, one)

 

"Oh ma gahwd! Kookie!" Yugyeom screamed from the door. Taehyung got the warning and stuck his head out of the blanket. The lights were out because they were watching a movie before Tae got the notefication. He could hear steps. "Oh I see you already have a visitor... should I go? I dont want to interrupt you with anything." Taehyhungs haert skipped a beat after hearing the boys voice. "Nonononono! Just a old friend. Come in, we were just watching Transformers." Yugyeom turned the lights on, Tae was blincking furiously after the sudden change of lighting. "That is one of the funniest coinsidences in history!" The tall bunny said chuckeling. He was wearing a black tee, black tight jeans and timberlands together with a baenie. Wich was also black. "Taehyung right? Do you remember me? I saw you in that Cafe... What was it called again?"

Oh how dare he? That boy forgot the name of the BEST Cafe in Seoul! Nope pass. That is not a good start. Minus points for being to forgetfull! 

Yugyeom gave his best friend a sign, that saying he forgott the name of the Cafe was a big mistake. Jungkook got the sign right. He messed up. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, lifted his chin and looked the stranger directly in his eye. His face was cold as stone "It's Bangtan Cafe. And if you make such an effort to find my Instagram Account, you should at least remember the name of that Cafe." Taehyung hissed.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to offend you" Jungkook looked like a scolded puppy.

Taehyung got up and took his bag. He took Yugyeom at the arm when he was sure Jungkook couldn't hear him he said "I'm sorry for having to run off like this but your bestie is a bit to arroogant for my taste. I will send you a text later, but could you please tell that... frog that he is not longer part in my diary!" He took his rainbow umbrella, gave is friend an apologetic smile and left with. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I kinda messed up didnt I?" Jungkook looked hurt.

"Well, I have to tell you: the owner of that Cafe ,Kim Seokjin, took him in after his Ex kicked him out of theyre appartment. So it kinda has a deep place in his heart." Yugyeom saw something sparkling on the couch. "Oh, his keys. Jeon Jungkook, I think fate is willing to give you a last chance. So dont mess it up." He handed his friend the keys who emidietlyput his shoes on and ran out. "Stupid! You dont even know were he lives!" He yelled out of the window. His friend shrugged "Its 2 Jayangbeonyeong-ro 9-gil!" Jungkook gave him a wide bunny grin and ran off.

Ten minutes later he was standing before said adress. (He realy is a fast runner) There was a small snoring creature sitting in the house entrance. 

He fell asleep. That was fast... Cute

He decided not to wake him up. He lifted him up, wich was easy the boy was'nt even as heavy as a feather. He opended the door, brought him upstaires and layed him in his bed. He left a note that said: Sorry for earlier, can I make it up for you? How about a coffee at Bangtan Cafe?If you want to...

He also left his phone number under the message. 

Sleep tight. I hope you still care about me. Even though that dismount was rather child like...

He lightly chuckled and closed the door.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

sorry if there are any mistakes i'm not fluent in english...

i hope you liked the first chapter....