Devil in person

Bunny Stranger- vkook chaptered-fluff

Oh no he didn't. Gurl yes he did.

After Jungkooks sweet drop off Taehyung had slept like a baby. But at the next day, when he was already late for his early class he found the note. And the phone number. 

I think I should skip that class and beat up Yugyeoms arse. But first: let me get a coffee.

Ten minutes later he was at Bangtan Cafe. Seokjin was grinnning at him, he already had his order ready. He didn't care that there was someone in the corner of the cosy Cafe that he kinda already knew.

"You little brat. Why did you come here?" Jungkook sat at Taehyungs favorite table smiling up at him. "First of all: I'm not a brat. Only for you. Maybe" Jungkook winks at Taehyung who emidietly raises his eyebrow. He didn't even blush. "Second: I like this Cafe and" Jungkook grinned at the thought of what he was going to say "And third: I couldn't get your cute sleeping face out of my head. I just had to see you again." Taehyung noticed the water the other boy had ordered aswell. Very convincing and a good opportunity. He would have to say Seokjin that he was sorry later. 

Heres the plan, head you better do this right: take the water, grin but not cute! Grin devililish. And slpash the water in his stupid handsome face. Good luck.

Taehyung stood up, grinned devilish at his victim and splashed the water in his face. He rushed out off the shop not without an apolegetic, whispered sorry to Seokjin. 

Thank you for doing good. Brain, I love you!

Taehyung checked his phone 

One new message: Devil in person

Please forgive me, come back. I miss you... I need you in my heart

Taehyungs heart skipped a beat. He emidietly opended the message and tiped in something in his phone

Are you beeing serious?

Devil in person is tiping...

His phone vibrated. Giving him the sign that the boy on the other end had replied him.

As he opended the message, he couldnt help it. His eyes teared up.

"Wait!..." The world got blurry

-----------------------------------------------------------

SPLASH! Water droped from his face. He once again messed up. 

"Are you ok?" A tall handsome man gave him a towel. The barrista and owner of the Cafe. "I hope you didn't say anything bad about this place. I can handel critisim but this shop is holy for him. If I was you, I would run after him, and bring him his keys. He always forgetts them, because he's used to sleeping at my place, were he didn't need keys." The barrista smiled happy. 

Since that sounded like a good idea and a good explanaition Jungkook got up and ran after the boy.

Why do I always run after him? He's not very nice to me... Who cares? He is such a diva. And I like teasing him. Maybe this is'nt worth it, but it's definetly fun.

"Wait! Beauty! Hello?" Jungkook screamed but the older didn't react. When he finally reached him, he noticed why. Taehyung had headphones in his ears. But that was not the only thing he noticed. A tear. A single tear rolled over his cheaks. "What do you want?" He hissed wiping the tear away, his voice was shaking. "Y-you l-le-left yo-your k-k-keys..." Jungkook showed him his hand. "A-Are you ok?" The pissed expression said it all. Taehyung definetly did not want his enemy seeing him like this. But when he triend to say anything ironic, he just sobbed. And could'nt stop anymore. Taehyung had closed his eyes, completly forgetting who he was crying infront of. Then two strong arms wrapped around him. One hand was laying on his back, the other one was petting his head. What probably was supposed to comfort him, but he just cried even more.

Jungkook heard a noise, like something falling on the ground. A phone? Maybe. He didnt care. The only thing he could think about right now was the sobbing mess in his arms. That was almost choking on the tears. "Who did this to you?" He whispered, not beeing able to get the idea that someone hat so much power about the sassy boy, that he turned from diva to sobbing mess in minutes.

After the boy had calmed down, Jungkook picked up the phone that had fallen on the ground.

From: Devil in person

Please forgive me, come back. I miss you... I need you in my heart

From: you

Are you beeing serious?

From: Devil in person

No. Die. Nobody needs you.

                          Devil in person blocked your number. You can no longer text or call this contact.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Looks like Jungkook is reaaaally much into TaeTae. I dont know if this is under the cathegory moves fast ends fast or if Jungkook is just really possesiv.