Boyfriends

MBIMBE

"YEOBO!" Jeonghan yell out as he approached his boyfriend

 

"Jeonghan-ah" Seungcheol opened his arm as the younger ran towards him

 

He was then hugged by Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol cupped his face and pecks his forehead.

 

"Ah, I miss my princess" he said as he pinched the youngers cheeks.

 

"I miss my handsome prince more" Jeonghan said as he wrapped his arms around the olders neck.

 

Seungcheol pecks the latters lips and smiled. 

 

"Let's go on a movie date or you want to eat at your favorite restaurant?"

 

"Both?"

 

"Aight. Let's go Princess"

 

Seungcheol removed Jeonghan's arms around his neck and instead he holds his hand and intertwined it.

 

The two enjoyed their quality time together. They haven't bond for more than a week. Because Seungcheol is to busy with his work at the same time studying. Same as Jeonghan who is focused on his master's degree

 

"It's time to go home, Princess" Seungcheol said as he rest his head on the younger's shoulder.

 

"Ehhh, Why so early?" Jeonghan pouted. He then glance at Cheol who is now playing with his hand.

 

"You don't want me to leave"

 

"Of course. I don't" a pause "Why don't you stay at my place just for tonight"

 

Seungcheol then sat up straight and looks directly at his boyfriend's eyes. "Are you sure?"

 

Jeonghan nodded and peck the latter's cheek. "I really missed cuddling with you"

 

"Me too"

 

The two decided to cook for dinner instead of buying. They arrived safely at Jeonghan's home.

 

"I'm home"Jeonghan said as he removed his shoes.

 

The couple are heading at the kitchen but was startled when they saw a stranger eating a loaf.

 

"Who the the hel---"Jeonghan was cut off.

 

"Oh, Hyung you're back" Jihoon came out from the living room.

 

"Jihoon-ah"

 

"And you have a met my fri--boyfriend" Jihoon glance at Seungcheol then at his Hyung. "His name is Kwon Soonyoung"

 

"BOYFRIEND?!" Jeonghan said.

 

While Hoshi is choking on the sudden announcement.

 

"Yup" Jihoon said with a smile. He then cling to Hoshi."Babe, Meet my Big brother Jeonghan Hyung and His Boyfriend Seungcheol Op--Hyung"

 

Hoshi finished his glass of water he cleared his throat"Hello, I'm Jihoon's Bo---boyfriend. Call me Hoshi for short. "He offered his hand to Jeonghan which was taken by the older. He then went to shake the hand of Seungcheol but Jihoon interrupted him.

 

"Babe, let's go to my room and play video games." Jihoon grabbed Hoshi's hand. "Hyung, just call me if you need something " They then left the two alone.

 

"That's weird" Jeonghan said

 

"Never mind your lil brother. Let's cook pasta for dinner"Seungcheol changed the topic.

 

"Okay dokey " Jeonghan said with glee as he prepare the ingredients.

 

Seungcheol just glance at the staircase. He then shakes his head. He approached his boyfriend and hugged him from behind.

 

"Ya--yaa. Wha--what are you do--ing"Jeonghan startled

 

Seungcheol rest his chin on Jeonghan's shoulder.

 

"I love you" he said and pecks his boyfriends cheek.