P R O L O G U E

MBIMBE

I stormed inside my brother's room. Which I catched him playing video games on his TV.

 

"Ya! Why didn't you told me?!" I stand in front of him. Blocking the screen .

 

"Move" He pushed me back.

 

I then called his name but still no response.  His eyes are glued on the screen. I ended up pulling the plug out. The screen went black and so is him.

 

"What do you want!?" he said as he throw the controller away. Giving me death stares.

 

I folded my arms and looked directly at him.

 

"Jihoon-ah, Why didn't you tell me that you've been in a relationship with my boyfriend "I cried.

 

"You never asked" he looked at me and smiled. "And even I tell you that Seungcheol hyung was my ex. Nothing will change.  He's already yours." he added.

 

Jihoon stand up and pat my shoulder. "Past is past, Jeonghan hyung" he then left his room leaving me alone speechless.

 

I know that past is past. But I'm his brother. Why did he have to kept it from me. I glance at my brother whose about to go downstairs. Why did Seungcheol also kept it from me...

 

I'll be okay if I heard it from them. But I heard it from other people and that's from my best friend Hong Jisoo. I sat down on the sofa and let out a sighed.

 

Never thought My brother is my boyfriend's ex....