artificial world

Lamplight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Are you dumb enough to be denying your cheating after I have seen all of the proofs?! I believed in you...and this is what I have received! You have stepped on my trust in you and shattered it...so yeah I am acting like a desperate idiot but it is you who made me act this way! "

Minkyung screamed, not paying attention to the tears falling on her lap. She did not care about anything anymore, the only person that had ever feel like she was loved and needed was the one to hurt her beyond repair in the end. However, none of that mattered anymore. Their end was close, Minkyung was always the one to somehow sense things yet to come. And she was sure, more than sure that she would leave the world sooner than she realizes it.

" Minkyung! I thought you knew me better...do you really think I would cheat on someone as perfect as you are?! I made sure to tell you that you were my world for more than one time! Sunmi is just my mere college professor who happens to be fond of me, but I have clearly stated that those feelings were not mutual! "

Yebins desperate voice echoed in the messy car, being louder than the thunders filling the sky around them. The storm was gradually becoming stronger and Yebin was so focused on the fight that she happened to forget she was driving a car in bad conditions.

" Kang Yebin, please stop the car and let me go...I dont feel the unity with this world anymore...I need to go. You were the only person that made things more bearable for me and no matter how much I love and trasure you, I cant unsee that picture Sungyeon showed me! "

Minkyung screamed for the last time and unfastened her seatbelt. 

" What the hell do you think you are doing Minkyung! "

Yebin panicked as she saw Minkyung trying to open the door. There was no time for Yebin to consider her actions, she just knew she needed to save Minkyung and stop her from what she was trying to do. In a few seconds, the car was left without a driver, Yebin hugging Minkyung and protecting her from leaving the speeding car. 

There was no one holding the steering wheel, and Yebin realized that too late. She saw Minkyung looking at her peacefully and mouthing " I love you Kang Yebin. " as their car fell from the highway.

-

" Where am I? "

Yebin started blinking rapidly, but nothing happened. She was surrounded by milky white fog, all alone with no s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter