what is happening

Lamplight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yebin had felt disappointed for too many times in her life. She was not quite sure who disappointed her anymore though, because her memories were blurry for some strange reason. Whenever she wanted to recall her memories of the good old days, her mind got filled by this foggy substance making it unable for Yebin to see through it.

She stopped caring about it after some time, convincing herself that it had never been different. However, the thing she was seeing right at that time, in other words the biggest disappointment of her life, would have been less painful if it had been as blurry as her memories. 

Siyeon, her friend who was like a sister she never had, whom she believed in, was sitting on the steps in front of Minkyungs house, kissing the tall girl like there was no tomorrow. They were lost in this disgusting haze full of, love? Maybe it was not love, but that did not make Yebin feel any less terrible about the whole situation.

Even Eunwoo was not there to solve the whole awful situation. Of course she disappeared, it was a habit of hers, to disappear whenever Yebin needed her. If Eunwoo had been there, she would have screamed at them to stop making out, or she would have at least hit Siyeon and take her home. Then she would probably make her pray to some god that doesnt even exist, to erase her horrendous sins. 

Eunwoo was unfortunately not there and Yebin had no idea what to do. Of course she wanted to stop them, Minkyung was probably some long lost soulmate of hers she was confused about. Seeing her kissing Siyeon was a thing Yebin would never expect to happen. She would refuse to believe it, if it was not happening right in front of her own eyes. 

Stopping them was out of the question, who was she to stop them anyway? She was nobody to Minkyung, and she was well aware of that fact. Minkyung had showed Yebin her insignificance to her before. And who was Yebin to Siyeon? She was not her sister, not her friend either. They had this weird kind of relationship that reached beyond the borders of peoples imagination. And even so, she had no right to stop the young girl.

She just turned around and briskly walked back to her house, leaving that hideous scene behind. There was just one thing to do that would make her stop feeling the pain. It was too reachable, too tangible, and that made Yebin feel safe. 

-

" So you think that making Yebin watch us kissing will make it easier for the two of us to get together? Wait do I even want to get together with her though? "

Minkyung kept frowning at Siyeon and wiped the corner of , because Siyeon was not much of a good kisser, most likely because of her young age. 

" Look Yebin unnie is very competitive, she will try to win your affection now. I know her too well, that shorty never gives up. "

Siyeon said with a grin, but a huge adoratio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter