idiots in afterlife

Lamplight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ! What do you think you are doing with that knife? Are you suicidal or just simply dumb? Put it away immediately! "

Minkyung dashed to the kitchen, grabbing the knife as fast as possible and throwing it out of the window. Yeah, Minkyung was a crazy one after all.

" Minkyung? "

Yebin held her head as if her whole life depended on it and tried standing up from the floor but ended up staggering like a drunk person. Was she really drunk and were those weird and unexplainable things just trapped in a nightmare? It would be so easy that way, but Yebin could still feel the pressure of her biggest knife on .

It was real.

Both her and Minkyung were dead, trapped in an artificial world.

" Care to explain me what the hell happened here? "

Minkyung stared at the short girl with her left eyebrow raised.

" What are you even doing here? "

Yebin replied with a question.

" Siyeon told me to pay you a visit, she insisted you had something incredibly important to tell me. "

" And she was, in fact, right. I do have many things to tell you, but I am not quite sure whether those things are pleasant to hear. "

Yebin her own forehead.

" Everything is better to be said, even the bad things. I am not that weak Yebin, there are many things I am willing to listen to and accept. "

" Okay so if I ask you to stand right there and not move no matter what happens in order to get to know what I need to tell you, will you do that? "

Yebin tried her luck.

" Of course, I trust you. I barely know you and yet I feel like we have known each other for years, strange isnt it. "

Minkyung said, more to herself.

" Alright, so stand there, dont move. "

Yebin commanded and took out the second biggest knife she had out of a drawer. She rushed to Minkyung before the tall girl realized what was happening and stabbed her in her chest.

Or tried.

Because the knife did not pierce through Minkyungs chest, it merely stayed on the surface, not wounding the girl.

" Man...this is real. "

Yebin whispered and looked at the petrified Minkyung apologeticaly.

" There are a few things we need to talk about, I am just so sorry Minkyung. "

-

They were sitting on Yebins favorite stone in a shape of a small sofa right above the city, close to a tiny temple. When Yebin sat there for the last time, she had a feeling that there was someone missing. And now, she finally knew that the missing person was Minkyung, it had been her all along.

The gentle breeze was their hair in silence and the city looked peaceful and quiet, even during the day.

Of course it was quiet, that was the way Yebin liked it anyway. And this was an artificial world, the one created for Yebin to correct her mistakes. 

" So, you tried stabbing me with a knife...and the knife...the knife...am I immortal or something? Is that what are you trying to tell me? "

Minkyung who was still stunned stared at Yebin and did not even notice she was holding her hand, more like crushing it.

" I wish that was the case. "

Yebin returned Minkyungs gaze and smiled sadly.

" Okay lets get straight to the point, prepare yourself for what I am about to say because it is not exactly a pleasant piece of information. We are dead Minkyung, this is not the real world and we arent real either, thats why we cant get killed. "

Yebin said slowly and gently, so Minkyung could accept the reality.

The taller girl looked at Yebin, remaining silent. Her grip on Yebins hand loosened.

And then she could see Minkyung not being present. Her gaze was empty.

She was remembering their life.

-

" You god damn idiot! If you want to steal peoples money, steal it from tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter