Her stranger

Lamplight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus ride was too short for Yebins liking. In the past she would do anything for the bus to reach its destination as fast as possible, but this bus ride felt different. The bus was still half empty, or more like totally empty now, leaving Yebin and the mysterious girl as the only passengers. Not that Yebin minded, it was the exact opposite.

Being alone surrounded by only the air that looked pink ish and sparkly to Yebin which she had no explanation for. The girl, on the other hand did not seem to be thinking about the colour of the air in that exact moment. She pushed her glasses closed to her face because they started falling from her nose and started reading some kind of book.

If Yebin was about to judge the girl just from her appearance, she would say the girl was one of those really popular campus girls. However, she did not really have that aura of the mean popular girl who steals your life, boyfriend and smiles right in your face. The dark circles under her eyes, old looking round glasses and the small book she was reading made her look a little bit vulnerable and yet totally appealing.

Yebin was having a strong inner fight, considering whether to go to talk to the girl or just observe her pristine beauty from far away. Just when she was about to make a huge decision and go with the second option, the bus stopped and the girl stood up from her seat, making her way to the back door.

She looked at Yebin one more time, bowing slightly and Yebin saw the corner of her lips giving her a small curious smile. But maybe what she has seen was just a mere fantasy made up by her mind.

And yet, something made Yebin believe that the girl really did smile at her, showing a little bit of an interest. It took just a few second for the girl to disappear from Yebins angle of view, but it would take a long time for disappear from Yebins memory as well.

Even though the girl left without giving Yebin a chance to ask for her name, the small voice in Yebins mind was telling her that this meeting was not purely accidental. It was also telling her that they would most likely meet again in a very short time, and Yebin gave in, listening to her intuition or whatever it was.

-

" Yo man bro Yebin! Wake up already! Are you still thinking about that dream that keeps haunting you? "

Eunwoo punched Yebins shoulder lightly, demanding for the smal girls attention.

Yebin got woken up from her daydr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter