No matter what

Lamplight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yebin! Pay attention to the road for gods sake! "

Yebin heard a voice she has heard for many times, screaming desperately. However, she was unable to act fast enough. 

Here it is again.

She thought as she lost control of the car which fell from a cliff, disappearing in the deep blue sea.

-

Yebin sat down arbuptly, throwing her blanket on the floor without noticing it. She looked around, just to find out she was in her own room and not in a car that was about to sink in the depths of the sea under it. Her room was messy as usual, but she could not see the mess that well since it was too dark outside. And yet, just the thought of her mess being at the same place made her calm down a little bit and her breath was returning to a normal frequency.

" The same dumb dream once again... "

Yebin wiped her forehead and sighed, laying back down on the bed.

It was the same dream, all over and over again. She was starting to be scared of falling asleep because she knew what would come next. She has experienced her death in that dream for too many times, still being called by some girl she did not know.

It was always the same voice, and she would recognize it anywhere. She has heard it for too many time not to memorize it.

Her phone beeped, causing Yebin another shock.

She looked at screen. It was 4am already, only 3 more hours left to sleep before she has to wake up and pick Siyeon up to take her to high school and then go to college.

There was a message on her screen, which caused her to chuckle a little bit after seeing it.

" Yebin unnie, I just woke up to watch my favorite drama which airs right now, the struggle is real! "

There was a picture of Siyeon kissing the screen of her computer under the picture.

That was so Siyeon ish, she was always the one to do crazy but really adorable things and being her friend was fun.

Because of Siyeon, Yebin managed to forget about the terrifying dream for a moment. It would come back gradually, but not thinking about it is always a better option.

Yebin was smiling for herself, thinking about Siyeon fangirling. The happy thoughts made her fall asleep immediately, and the dream did n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter