넷.

Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment

(Just a side note: they all speak English in this fic, since well, it's set in Britain, Yeri's birth country) (It's a reveluv joke ahaha)

Yeri wrapped her tiny fingers around Xiumin's, as he apparated the both of them to a shopping mall in the muggle world.

"We're in another world now, be careful not to show your powers. This world has no magic." He warned, and she nodded obediently.

He kept his wand in his chest pocket, letting go of her for a second to push up his glasses. 

Retaking her hand, he led them out of the changing room.

A gasp escaped the little girl's lips as soon as they stepped out.

Pretty, sparkly clothes filled the large shop, something she had never seen before. Immediately she ran towards them, as if drawn by some invisible force.

This world definitely had a magic, a different kind.

"Yah- don't run off " He chased her, and catching up to her, he intertwined her fingers into his.

"Be careful, Myemim. You scared me there."

"Sorry Shiumim..." She mumbled, not even looking at him.

She was still staring at the clothes with awe. I wanna try them on! she thought.

"C-can I try them on?" She tugged at his hand lightly, pointing at the clothes with the other, giving her best puppy face. "Pwease?"

"Alright. Just let me know which ones you like." 

"Thank you!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his legs to hug him gratefully before she picked the pretty clothes to her hearts content.

"Aigoo, what am I going to do with you.." He chuckled to himself.

---

After spending a fortune on her clothes (thank goodness for Kris and his muggle card), Yerim was starting to feel a little thirsty, so they ended up in a bubble tea store.

It got her a little puzzled, since she wouldn't have expected such magical people to like human (Shiumim used the word 'muggle'!) things, but she didn't question it since she too was curious about it's taste.

"This is really nice!" She wrapped the drink in her warm hands and slurped from the straw happily, chewing on the delicious pearls, taking caution to not choke on them. "It must be made by magic!" she exclaimed, coming to a conclucion after a handful more. How could mere humans attain such perfection?

"Muggles aren't as hopeless as you think. They've developed a lot on their own, since they don't have magic." He simply replies, seeing the confused look on her face, the way her eyebrows scrunched together and her eyes focused on the drink, examining it carefully.

"How do you know what I thought?" She narrowed his eyes at him. "Did my face say something?"

He was surprised since her face said what? Maybe she was used to reading her father's emotions, since she was abused. She'd probably need to be able to tell by his expression if she was going to sleep with fresh bruises. The thought made his jaw clench. 

Quickly noticing the change in his facial expression, she shrunk back, quietly sipping her drink.

He quickly snapped out of it, as she had gone really quiet. The last thing he wanted to do was to scare her, so he immediately softened, flashing her a bright smile. "We're going to take care of you better than your dad ever could so don't you worry ever again." He was quick to assure, and she nodded, easing up a little. 

---

The rest of their bubble tea date went smoothly. 

After finishing up their drinks, they decided to buy the rest some bubble tea. He sent them home with a flick of his wand.

The poor humans had no idea why the heck he brought 11 bubble teas into the bathroom and left with none. 

Anyways, they were just taking a stroll down the street, enjoying the rest of their day together. 

"Why do they call you 'hyung'?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, my family was from South Korea, so we have honorifics to address people older than us. Like, Sehun, or as you know, Rainbow, calls me 'hyung' because I'm older than him, also because I'm close to him." 

"I don't even know what I am..." she pouted, kicking a pebble out of the way. Her mom never really educated her on culture and races for some reason (though she did recall her father calling her mother an 'Asian ',  which her mom said was because she was born in Korea, or something), so despite knowing more knowledge then most five year olds, there were some parts which she hadn't learnt yet.

Sensing that she was a little upset, he lifted her gently, then put her face very close to his, as if inspecting her facial features.

"Sho?"

"Hmm, I think you're my little sister now. How does that sound?" His response elicited fits of giggles from the younger.

"No! I meant what kind of person!"

"Mm, a small, cream puff. Oh no, you're aren't a person then!"

"Hey! I'm a magic person!" She whined, hitting him playfully her fists.

He for a little longer before saying what he thought.

"I think you're Korean too, you look Korean, and your name was written using Hangul, which is our ABC, on the tag of your doll."

"Ahh, I get it." She thinks for a bit, absorbing the knowledge like a sponge. 

On rare occasions where her father wasn't home, her mother would try to teach her things. From alphabets to numbers to science, she gave her a broader perspective of the world, in hopes that maybe one day she would have a better future. She could not help her escape, but she could prepare her for it.

Then, she just disappeared, and now she's staying with so many handsome brothers. And now she's in the arms of one of them, who seems so friendly, and she really wants to trust them. She really does want to trust him. After all, they did saved her, when she was alone in the alley. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, living with them. Her mother would be happy for her, right? Mama, you can hear me, right? 

Her thought bubble burst as her feet touched the ground. The older lightly ruffled her hair as he put her down. 

"You're a smart cream puff." He mused. She glared at him, fixing her hair again.

"Anyways, for boys, we call our older brothers, real ones or close older male friends 'hyung', and older sisters 'nuna'. For girls," He paused for a dramatic effect,

"and not forgetting cream puffs, you call your older brothers 'oppa and sisters 'eonnie'."

"So, I should call you oppa?"

"Out of respect, I guess-"

"Shiumim oppa." 

"Aigoo~ so cute!" He cooed, pinching her cheek, much to her dismay."That hurts!" She swatted his hands away, crossing her arms with a huff.

"But you're too cute, what can I do?" He replied, poking her cheek as she turned to look at him.

She giggled, grabbing his finger. "Thank you for saying that. Daddy never said that, he only called me useless." 

"Forgot about that horrible man, okay? We'll protect you here." He stopped to lift her up again, holding her close to his chest.

"Thank you." She whispered. "Thank you for taking me in."

 

 

 

 

A/N 11 more dates to go! I may mash some members dates together because 11 woud take super long  (let me know in the comments whose date you'd prefer to see a longer chapter on) 

also thank you for reading this story and yeah PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! Its my first time writig these kind of stories so feedback would be very much appreciated! THANK YOU <3

okay bye