둘.

Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment

Yeri rubbed her eyes, awakened by the aroma of savoury food. 

She rubbed her eyes again. 

I'm dreaming. She thought, pinching her cheek in disbelief.

"Looks like the princess has awaken from her slumber! Would you like to join us for lunch, sweetie?" An elfish-eared giant popped his head through the doorway, smiling from ear to ear.

Kai did say that he had brothers, so she wasn't that surprised to see a stranger. 

She should've been cautious of him, but the sight of such a funny face, with the huge ears and that dorky smile set her heart at ease.

"C-can I?" She mumbled, getting a little shy. She wasn't the most social person, after all. 

Seeing the little blush that settle on her puffy cheeks, he cooed. "Of course! Would you like me to guide you there?"

The thought of a nice, scrumptious meal made her tiny tummy rumble. She hide her face in her little hands due to the loud rumbling, nodding quickly.

As she was going down, she encounteted a problem. The bed was so big and soft, it seemed impossible for her tiny self to climb out of. It was as if the blankets were swallowing her alive.

"Aigoo, let me help." Chanyeol chuckled as he lifted her from the bed as gingerly as her could, his left hand under her bottom and his right on the small of her back, holding her close to his chest. 

She didn't usually warm up to strangers so quickly, but this tall, funny-looking one gave off nice-person vibes, so she nestled her head in his embrace. It reminded her of how her mother would hold her to her chest, when her dad was out of the house and far, far away.

"Oh my gosh, you're really cute..." He muttered, hugging her closer to his chest. 

"Hyung, are you coming or what?" Sehun stuck his head into the room, hurrying his hyung. (He did it more to interrupt the moment, since he was jealous that the baby girl was in chanyeol's arms) (It should've been his! Not that stupid elf!) 

He slammed the door behind him, and the girl flinched in shock. 

"Arraseo, don't be so impatient you brat." He retorted, chanting an "Aberto!" to open the door since his hands were full. 

She whipped her head to look at him. Brat? That's what her father called her whenever she did anything wrong, (which in his eyes, was almost everything). 

"Why is he a brat? Is he naughty? Daddy calls me a brat too..." she asks, pulling his sleeve lightly.

"P-pretend you heard nothing, okay?" He replies, trying to dismiss the topic.

"Heard what?" Xiumin asked, going over to flick Chanyeol's forehead, causing the younger to whine in pain. Yeri flinched as well.

"What are you teaching her? Don't listen to him, Myemim." 

"It's Yerim!" She corrected, pouting. "Who are you?"

"I pronounced it right the first time! Myemim~!" He sang, which sounded melodious.

She giggled, her eyes sinking into tiny crescents.

"Then what's your name?" 

"Xiumin!"

"Shiu... mim?" She pronounced, copying the way he twisted her name.

"Mmhmm! You sure are smart, aren't you!" He chuckled, ruffling her hair affectionately.

She beamed at him, making Chanyeol jealous.

"Hey... I'm the one holding you, and you never asked for my name!" He whined, pouting at her.

"That's because I named you in my head, Elf-ie!" She giggled, poking his ears. He sighed, deflated. "My nickname sounds funny..."

"But I like it!" Yeri persuaded, squishing his cheeks up to form a smile. She did not want him to feel upset, like how she'd feel at home. "Sad, no-no-hae~" 

He couldn't help but crack a smile, a wide one at that. "Alright, I'll be your Elfie."

"Let's get you seated, hmm?" Kai carefully lifted her from Chanyeol's arms and seated her on his lap as they started breakfast, watching in awe as the plates settled themselves on the table, the cutlery following in suite. There was even a smaller plate for the younger girl, as well as a set training chopsticks from the boy's childhood days.

She watched in awe as the plates settled themselves on the table, the cutlery following in suite. There was even a smaller plate for the younger girl, as well as a pair of old-looking but functionable training chopsticks from the boy's childhood days.

Plates of delicious food floated around, filling plates. Yeri was especially excited to see fresh food served on her plate. The tender pieces of chicken on her plate made her salivate. Back at home, it was lucky if she got a decent scrap of rice. The only food she ever ate were whatever her dad left over. She'd the chicken bones clean for just a tiny piece of meat. 

"All for me..?" She looked at her plate uncertainty, than back at Kai. 

He nodded, urging her to eat. "Go ahead, princess. Dig in." 

She looked around, and everyone looked back expectantly. Pressured by the looks, she bit into the chicken tender. The chicken was crisp and juicy, a stark contrast from everything she had ever eaten. A good contrast it was. That didn't stop her from scoffing down her food though.

She ate quickly by habit, so that she could retreat into the far end of the room to escape her father, lest he decided to beat her. 

"Princess, you should slow down. You'll choke at this rate." Kai gently advised, rubbing her back a little. She flinched at the sudden contact, but realising he was trying to help her, she tried to call down. "You can take your time to eat, Ye-ye." Luhan piped from the other end of the table, concerned for the little girl.

She looked around again. The boy's own plates were filled, and they were eating comfortably. They didn't seem like there was something to be afraid of. If they weren't panicking, she shouldn't either.

She ate slower this time, savouring each juicy piece of tenders. When she was done, she her lips in satisfaction. 

"Did you enjoy your meal, kid?" An angry-bird looking dragon man asked, his voice a little rough, but softer than what she would have expected from such an appearance.

Still, she was slightly intimidated, and nodded shyly in response.

"That's good." He reached to ruffle her hair, but she shyed away.

His face scrunched into a (not-so) manly pout as he clutched his poor heart, hurt from being rejected by her.

Seeing that she was done, a camel-looking boy handed her a wet tissue to clean her icky fingers. She mumbled a small 'thank you' as Kai took the tissue to wipe the chicken grease of her hands, and the corners of as well.

The plates cleared themselves once they were done. He turned the girl to face the 11 others at the table.

"As you have seen, these are my brothers. They're going to introduce themselves to you, okay?"

She nodded, pulling her legs up to her chest as she sat comfortably in his lap. "Let's start from the oldest." Kai suggested.

"Hi Myemim, I'm Shiumim, or Minseok, 23 years old this year." 

She smiled at the familiar face, waving excitedly. "Shiumim~" she sang, giggling.

"Want to know a secret?" Kai whispered, and she nodded in response fervently. "He makes the best hot chocolate in the world!" Her eyes went big. "I wanna try that one day!" She replied excitedly, looking at him in awe.  If Shiumim could do that, Shiumim sure is an awesome guy.

"Hey Ye-ye, I'm Luhan, 23 years old as well." Another male introduced. He looked like a deer, his soft, doe eyes shining prettily. "He's handsome..." She mumbled into Kai's shirt, refusing to look at him with her beet-red face.

"E-erm, I'm Kris, or Yifan. Nice to meet you. I'm 23 too." The bird-guy smiled, waving at her. She simply nodded, still a little scared him.

"He isn't as scary as he looks, I promise." Kai assured, patting her back comfortingly.

"Hi Yeri, I'm Suho, or Junmyeon. 22 this year." He had a warm smile as he waved, causing her to smile even more brightly.

"I'm Lay, or Yixing. I'm twenty... two?" The sheep-looking one said after a long pause  (and some counting with his fingers). 

"Next is Chanyeol, Chen and Baehyun, also known as the Beagle triplets. We call them that because they're really playful. Can you believe that they're 21?" Kai introduced, pointing at Elfie, Camel-guy and a puppy-looking guy. She merely nodded, since she'd probably address them by their nicknames more than their actually names. 

"Why so cold? At least show us some love, right?" Bacon (was that his name?) winked at her, pretending to shoot her a finger heart. She just blinked, confused. 

"... Nevermind."He muttered, averting his gaze to his hands in efforrs to block the teasing looks on his brothers faces.

"I'm Kyungsoo, though you can call me D.O. I'm 20, and I'll cook you very good food, Rim-ie." The owl-eyed guy continued with the introductions. His eyes were so big, like an owl's. He crossed his eyes, causing her to burst out laughing.

"Alright, next there's Tao, who's very good at martial arts, 20 this year, and Sehun, the youngest of us all, at 19. They look cold and scary but I promise that they're nice people." He introduced the last two, pointing at the panda-looking one (He had really bad dark circles) and the guy with rainbow hair. She was tempted to touch his furry looking hair, but kept her hands to herself, not wanting to get into trouble.

"Lastly, I'm Kai, you already know that. I'm 19, I love animals, and I'll take care of you really well. All of us will."

"Promise?" She held out her pinky, and he hooked his. "On behalf of all 12 of us, I promise."

 

 

Status: edited

 Hope y'all liked this!!

Comment any scenario you'd like to see!! It's gonna be a little cool since there's gonna be magic slightly involved so :DD 

Bye!