6-6

Another Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you busy today?" She asked.

 

After the busy schedules of Tiffany, finally they have time to each other as they are now in one of the ice cream shops downtown LA. It's a sunny day in the city and it seems ice cream is necessity.

 

"Obviously, I just came here for you, right?" Siwon looked at her while munching his favorite ice cream.

 

"Ani, I mean, are you not going somewhere, like, visiting friends or something?" 

 

Siwon looked at her with curiosity why she asked these question.

 

" I don't have anything to do here, you know, just to be with you always enough" he smiled and go back on his ice cream.

 

"Damn, so cheesy" she thought.

 

She stood up and tied up her hair to ponytail and reach out her hand to Siwon which the later looks so confused whats going on.

 

"Come. Come with me" beeming her beautiful eye smile to him

 

"Where are we going?" Still seated on his chair

 

"To my favorite place on earth" she smiled as Siwon took her hand

 

" Ah... To my arms?" Siwon pulled her to a tight embrace, which she gladly returned.

 

"Nope, this is my 2nd fave" she looked up on him and saw his dismay face. She laugh and kiss his cheeks to apologize.

 

"Silly!! Let's go!!" This time she pulled him to the car.

 

After an hour of drive, finally they arrived to what Tiffany said her " favorite place on earth" well it is, no wonder why Siwon's arms is nothing to compare than Disneyland.

 

"I've been thinking about bringing you here when the timr you arrive" she smiled at him while linking her arms to him.

"I never been here, I really want too, good thing you're the one who brought me here, thank you" he looked at her and showed her most handsome smile.

 

Tiffany is estatic as she show Siwon the different rides, amenities, even her favorite resto, merchandise shop, which he bought her a Minnie Mouse headband, and a lots of food stalls. It's like Tiffany lives in that place because she really know everything about it. 

Finally the parade of different disney characters came and Siwon is very excited like a 5 year old kid who saw and fan boying over his favorite character that he insist he looks like him. When he saw the carrage of Toy Story and finally Woody, he asked Tiffany to take picture wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter