2-2

Another Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you at the airport?" Tiffany asked him for the nth time. 

 

He smiled at her and hold her at  both arms, "I'll be fine, okay? And besides, I don't want to see you crying and not letting me go"

 

"Silly! I just want to make sure you're coming back to Korea!" The lady hissed.

 

But truth to be told, she doesn't want him to go. It's been a great week for both of them. Taking time slowly, just be with each other's company.

 

"You don't want me to go? I could stay here till my visa expires" he bargained again. They've been talking about this topic since Siwon stayed with her. 

 

"No! Okay?! Go back and do your work. I don't want to be the reason of delays of your drama and besides you have upcoming concert, don't you miss that?" She reason out.

 

He looked at her eyes. Staring and memorizing every detail of her face. Truly, he gonna miss her so much.

 

"I wish I could have more time to stay here" he caress her face.

 

"Please, stop. I don't want to cry!" She protested.

 

"I will come back, I promise."

 

"You should be. I haven't give my answer yet" she smiled at him

 

"Can I have it now? I mean I'm not in hurry, but.. I can't help, I'm always thinking about it"

 

She just smiled at him, cupped his face, and fixing some strand of his hair.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter