1-1

Another Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 From drama shoots to upcoming comeback, truly this makes Siwon so tired to the point he wants to quit and rest for awhile. He just got back from military then an overflowing projects came after that. Also he has a charity works that adds up his tiredness. 

Good thing he was granted to have a 5 days break which he gladly accepted. He waited for this moment. To have some break and the time is just for him. 

He feel there is still unfinished business that he haven't dealing. He felt he needs to do something that if he don't do it, he will regret it for a lifetime. 

It's 12 midnight and he found himself packing things on his luggage. He doesn't know why, but he got this urge feeling of going away for a moment and do his promise to himself. Promise that he really wants to do after his service in military, but never happened.

"Hyung, don't call or find me for the next 5 days, okay?" He called and informed his manager.


On his way to airport, he is thinking about the words he had been composing for weeks. 'I need to do this thing perfectly' he thought. He can't wait to say those words, hoping he could have a chance again. But he knows, not everyone can have the chance what he wants. For him, he just want to try, if it didn't work, he will not regret of trying.

 

 

He arrived at LAX just at time he expected. Good thing no one notice him. He wore black cap and his glasses just to make sure.

 

Rightht now, he's infront of the house and contemplating if he will press the dorr bell. 'you've been travelled for 15 hours for god sake Siwon!! Press the bell' he scolded himself. He took the courage and waited. He heard someone is coming.

 

 

"Wait! I'm coming!"

 

'Oh God, I missed that voice' he excitedly thought

The door opened and he looked straight to the eyes of the lady he has been missing for what, like ages?Obviously the lady was in shock and can't believe why this guy is here.

 

"Hi" he smiled

 

"Oh.. Hi... Ahmm.. Siwon.. what.." she don't know what to say. 

 

"How are you, Tiffany?" He calmly say her name.

 

 

They are now settled on the counter top and drinking some coffee and tea. It's an awkward situation. This is their first time again to be together, and just the two of them in the same place.

 

"So.. why did you come all the way here?" Tiffany smiled at him. 

 

Siwon looked at her eyes. Truly he missed this girl so much.

 

"Well.. I just missed you.. you know.. after I came back from mil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter