5-5

Another Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon insist to come to her photoshoot, she doesn't want it but she find it sweet as before he did not have a chaner to come with her at work. Siwon serves as her driver for the day and in every location he finds. LA beautiful. Good thing he insist as this is his chance to see the city.

 

While Tiffany is preparing, she heard a knock from the door of her trailer. She thought it might be the assistant and calling her to have another take.

She opened the door and to her surprise it is Siwon holding a large amount of flowers while showing his famous smile.

 

"Hi, beautiful" 

She just smiled on what he said. Siwon stepped inside the trailer and gave her the flowers.

"Seriously, you don't have to. But thanks" smilling at him

Again, she caught him stairing at her and it makes her smile more. They just looked and staired each other's eyes. Siwon can't contain it anymore as he grab Tiffany to a tight hug. She hugged him too and just stayed for a while. Siwon smelled the side of her hair as Tiffany hooked her chin to his neck.

 

"You're so beautiful" another praise from the lad

Tiffany just stayed quiet and to her surprise Siwon moved and danced slowly. Still on each other's arms, she find Siwon so sweet. She faced Siwon, pair of eyes stairing at her again. They just smiled while having a slow dance.

 

"I love you" she was taken back on what he said. But she doesn't want Siwon to think other way as she tiptoed and kiss him on the lips. Short but sweet.

"Ah.. I get a kiss" he smiled. 

On other hand, Tiffany shyly smile at him.

"I love you too... I miss you.. I miss us" finally she speak.

 

"There's no time that I didn't think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter