Taeyong the Vampire

Supernatural Encounters

“Where are you going?" 

A deep voice coming from the darkest part of the living room startled Aeri as she took her jacket that was placed on one of the couches. The first storey had the lights off and it was almost everyone's bed time so everyone had settled to stay in their respective rooms. She turned her whole body towards the owner of the voice to answer. "Just- out. For a walk."

"Is there-" he paused, knowing it was better to ask her a different question, a more caring and understanding tone would be something she need. Especially amidst everything she was discovering not just about herself and everyone else around her. The world now seemed like a foreign land. "I know there's a lot happening and going on, but know that we'll always be here for you okay?" he strides forward, closer towards the petite girl. "Don't stroll too long and don't forget to wash your feet before sleeping. And don't think we don't know you've been sneaking out for the past few days. Hm?"

"Yes, Jongin oppa." she replied as she makes her way towards the door, eyes rolling playfully. It wasn't really difficult for her to understand the extent of her foster brothers' abilities, every sense was heightened up to a few hundred (or maybe thousands, she was sure there wouldn't be a precise number for this) percent than a human. She didn't even try to hide anything from them.

"Stay close." he says as she disappears into the street.

---

Aeri used most of her time in the near children's park. It was well lit, A few houses surrounded it and it felt safe even in the wee hours of the night. To say she was in deep thought would be an overstatement, she just sat there constantly replying her Yuta and her brothers' confession.

A swift blow of wind halted her thoughts - as if someone had passed near her at an inhuman speed. Curious, her eyes wander towards the direction of the wind.

Her eyes widened at the sight, a man was on the ground, his body was curled up in agony. His hands were bloody as he pressed it against a part of his abdomen, seemingly to put pressure on his fatal wound.

"Holy shi- Taeyong!" she panicked seeing the familiar face before her. "Let's get you to a hospital, you're loosing too much blood.." she says with a soft voice trying not to freak out. She wasted no time to lessen the space between her and her friend. Placing one hand in attempt to help him add more pressure. She used her free hand to fish out her phone with the intention of dialing the emergency hotline. 

"No- Blood.. I need it." he said with his voice already shaking, taking almost all of his strength as she pulls her hand down to stop from dialing. "I need to feed."

It wasn't rocket science as Aeri tries to piece together what he was trying to say. Her brothers' had told her about them too. Blood for vampires are an essential for them to live.

Without any hesitation at all, she offered her hand, wrist or whatever part of her arm towards him. "Please! Save yourself."

Taeyong wasn't expecting this, his mind was already hazy and anyone would suffice, he was certain she was human and he didn't know if she could take it. With a logical mind, he had calculated, she calls one of her brothers' for help but it was already too late. If he had known the beating heart that he heard was from a friend.

"Sorry.. I'll be careful.." he warned as he leans closer to her, pulling her by her arm to latch her lips on to her neck. Out of habit, Taeyong inhales her scent before letting his fangs sink into her skin making her bleed.

Aeri released a sound she didn't know she could make as he finally onto her skin. It was too harsh for her liking. He really did as his life depended on it. Pain slowly subsided. She gently placed her arm against his nape, caressing it wanting to show it's okay and everything will be fine.

Once he knows he had enough, he immediately pulled away. She looks at him with blurry vission, dizziness slowly filling her up. "Tae-" she simply said before knocking out completely.

---

A/N: I was seriously having second thoughts for this since I speculate that vampires dont bleed (since they're dead? but hello twilight) nonetheless! here's my take on what vampires are in this story. i didnt edit so im sorry