Prologue

It All Began When My Eyes Met Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As the world falls into darkness

My world lights up expecting your approaching footsteps

The heartbeat increases with unknown anticipations of happiness and sorrow

What would it will be like to meet after all these years?

What would it will be like to finally have you in my arms

With melancholy joy escaping my eyes as tears?"

The smell of the first winter snow was still lingering in the air as I decided to step out of my little shelter after the first snow fall of the season.

Being born as an introvert, I try to be happy with my own company but secretly desire to be an extrovert and fun loving person like my mum (she is GREAT when it comes to adjusting to any environment, even with STRANGERS!!!).

Yes! I am a living being and I do have  a group of people with whom one has a bond of mutual affection- FRIENDS-(trust me I don't know what they find in me that they get so latched to me, MAYBE I am good listener and a human outlet of their emotions?????????).

The day was gloomy and dull as usual. I was out to get some grocery and firewood to be stocked up for the evening to keep myself alive in this freezing situation.

Wait! Its 4:30 p.m already and I have only managed to be finished with grocery shopping {did I mentioned my habit of getting lost anywhere, even in a departmental store and this place was unfamiliar to me, was I out on vacation? -(Yeah finally FREEDOM, I really needed one and shopping is fun when you pile up your cart with god knows what and by the time you hit the counter for paying the bill only those items which fits your standard and budget are seen laying there)}.

I quickly hurried back to my humble abode and started preparing my dinner when it strike me there were no more firewood left for use and whatever there was could only help me finish my cooking (Cold Chimney, No Fire, No heat, Congratulations for dying soon of Hypothermia). 

Again, I had to be out to gather up the firewood from the nearby forest (where was I exactly again, MEDIEVAL ERA! and it was already 5:50 p.m and going out to the forest all by myself didn't gave me a good feeling at all, I swear). I had mustered whatever courage was left in me and started my journey(I love horror/ thriller movies and novels but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter