jungmom is back

He isn't as cute as he looks like

 

When those es left I was really angry. How dare they. Talking like that about Taemin. They don’t know him. They don’t know the sweet, caring and shy boy. The guy that would blush after saying something sweet, and blush even more after you returned it. Th only guy that I know that can look gracefull and manly at the same time while dancing to a sapy love song. Who laughes at my sarcasm and can be even worse him self. He can look cute one moment and Hawt the other moment. And besides, he isn’t gay. I mean why would I date him if he is gay. People are so stupid nowadays. Well I should better study now.

While I was studying my phone rang. Ahh text message, from Jungmo.

Where are you, do you need a ride? It’s cold outside, are you warm? Are you hungry, do you want something to eat? Please answer quickly.

Ugh, JungMOM is back.

I’m in the library, and yes I could use a ride, thnx ^^, and do you want to eat at my place, I’m will cook and yes I’m fine J

After 20 seconds I got another text from Jungmo, wow dude is fast xD

I’m outside waiting.

What the hell? Is he a ninja? Or is it his mother instinct?

I got my things and walked outside. Wow it’s getting colder. I saw Jungmo smirking at me and I just knew that he is going to ask me everything about Taemin and last night.

“Hi Jungmo.”

“Hello Mai, how have you been.”

Ok now he is being creepy -__-

“I’m fine, how are you.”

“Ahh, I am being fine thank you, well tell me how you and your lovely boyfriend got together.”

“I tried to tell you this morning but then you shushed me, so why would I tell you now. You’ve missed it.”

Gheghe of course I will tell him, I’m just teasing him right now.

“Yahh, Mai Vang, you tell me now!”

*shaking head like crazy*

“Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii!”

“Ask it nicely. And not like a creep like you just did.” -__-

“Mai, will you please tell me how you and Taemin got together?” he asked that with a cute face. So that is what they call aegyo huh, well it is working he is sooo cute. Looking at me with puppy eyes.

“Puleaaasseeeeeee??”

“All right I will tell you during dinner.”

“Jippie!!!”

“you can cut it out now”

“Right.”he said manly xD

The way home Jungmom ( yes new nickname, you can guess why) was really excited. Every time we had a conversation he tried to talk about Taemin. Like I’m that easy, please, I’m awesome. When we came inside my house Jungmo started to talk about Taemin.

“Not until dinner my friend.”

Haha he was disappointed, he was just sitting and waiting for dinner. Should I cook really slow? Hmm yes, yes I should. MUHAHahaha. Evil Mai, gheghe me likey.

“MAAAAAAAAAI I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING, HURRY UP WITH DINNER!”

Hihi caught me xD

 

 

“Dinner is ready!”

Jungmo literary ran to the dinner table. He set me down and then he set down. We were facing each other now.

“Talk.”

While I was telling my story Jungmo sometimes said 'Ahhh' or 'how cute' and this 'if I was a girl I would totally date him'. Weirdo.

“so that’s how got together.”

“that’s cute.”

I just smiled.

Jungmo went home early because we had school tomorrow. After he left I texted Taemin.

Goodnight, see you tomorow, I Iove you <3

47 seconds later (yes I was counting -___-)

Sleep tight Mai, have sweet dreams and I will see your beautiful face tomorrow <33

Omg he is so sweet. He is definitely romantic, and I am definitely not. Maybe I should tell him, but by now he should kinda know, but what I did today in class was romantic right? Well I am romantic in some situations ^^. I can’t wait to see him.

When I laid down I stared at the ceiling. My parents were on a business trip to Japan so I was home alone. Sight...yep...I'm alone now. Goodnight beautiful. Gotta sleep. Yes... I'm going to sleep now. I want to look good tomorow. Can't disappoint Taemin. ...Maybe my other side will lay better * turns around* Or not *turns back*

This contined for another hour. Then I decided to get up. I walked to the kitchen and made my self some hot chocolate (even thoug it was like 1 A.M.) I looked in the fridge and to my suprise we even had some cream. That was when my phone bleeped again.

Are you awake, I can't sleep

soon followed by

omo, sorry for bothering you,

I took up my phone to text back.

Don't worry Taemin, I coulnd't sleep eather.

Oh, so what are you doing?

I'm drinking hot chocolate with cream and a marshmellow

O.O I'm so jalous, The hot chocolate gets to touch your lips.

You're cheezy >////< I really was blushing at this. It was so cheezy and yet it sounded so cute comming from Taemin.

You know you like it

I do ^^, what are you doing now?

Just walking outside.

WHAT! YOU'RE WALKING OUTSIDE, AT NIGHT, IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, ARE YOU CRAZY?

Woaw, calm down Mai, I'm not some kind of kid that you have to watch out for.

But your neighborhood is like a getto or something.

I'm not walking around in my own neighborhood.

Then were are you

Uhm...somewhere near a chic looking apartment complex, wait I'll send you a pic

I waited for him to send it. When i opened my jaw dropped. Taemin was in front of my apartment complex.This had to be fate.

 

Super awesome author's note:

whaaa cliffhanger, what's going to happen next? 

well you just have to wait for it. gheghe.

we have reached 10 subcribers!!! woohoo. we want to thank all of you for supporting us ^^

we hope to reach more subscribers in de future, so please support us by commenting and subscribing!

love, Cupcakesandnoodles and Jigglypuff

ps Sorry for the please, we're 9gaggers xD

pps love you (L)

ppps sorry for the random pic, he's cute right ^^