lol

He isn't as cute as he looks like

taemin pov

Terza is kinda creeping me out, she became kind of a stalker, no... she is a stalker..

Maybe I should call her, but not here, I don't want to wake up Mai nor do i want her to know about this just now we made up -.- 

Instead I set myself to making breakfast, which I'm pretty awesome at if I say so myself. I ended up maining full out english breakfast with sausage and eggs and beans. I'm so proud of myself.  

I turned down the fire and putted every thing on the table before decided to wake up Mai. I walked into the bedroom to see Mai sleeping with a pout on her face. It looked so adorable that I could not help myself so I bowed over to kiss her lips.  I felt her slowly waking up to kiss me back before looking sleeply at me. "What time is it."she asked while yawning. She streched her arms above her head. 

"It's eleven. I made breakfast so come eat it."  I said while kissing her again. What? She is cute when she looks sleepy. You try resisting that. 

After  we had eaten breakfast I decided to go home to get a fresh chage of clothes before going to work. I walked home but just when I wanted to open the door to my apartment I heared a voice calling out my name.  I turned around to see Terza Running up the gallary.

`What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see my boyfriend"

"dafuq, I'm not your boyfriend. I will never be your boyfriend. I'm with Mai. Where did you get that Idea anyway?" I snapped at her. I mean, she is shiowing some real stalker sydromes now. Me does not aprove. 

She pouted while trying to look cute/sexy/creepy by looking through her eyelashes. "You know you like me." 

"No, I did not know that. Probably because I don't."

She looked pissed for a moment. I started to turn around when she suddenly leaped at me. Somehow she got her lips pressed to mine. I tried to push her away by putting my hand to her neck when I heared a clicking noise. She then started to run away. I took me about a second to see that she had a mobilephone in her hand and to realise that she had takken a picture.

I runned after her to see the elevator doors close before my eyes just catching a glimps of her texting.

O gawd. 

I tried to call Mai to tell her what really happened, when I realised that my battery died. (just becuase I need it now).  I stormed inside my apartment which was completly dark due to me not opening the blinds and tried to find my adapter. It was then that I realised that I was running late. A laid my phone on the table while running around wildly to find all my stuff. I could not lose this job. I needed the money to rent this place and pay schoolmoney and stuff. And really, one job for a unscholled employer doesn't pay enough for that. 

When I arrived at work I realised that i did not have my phone on me.... 

Mai. Pov

I came out of the shower when i saw the screen of my moblie lighting up. I picked up the phone to see a text message from Jin Ae 

"I'm so sorry, I heared what happened"

I stared confused at my screen. I had no idea what she was talking about. I decided to call her to save myself more confusing textmesagges. 

"Hello?" I asked when she finally answered her phone. 

"Oh, Mai! I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked. 

"For your break-up" 

"I did not break up"

"But Mai, terza and Taemin are together now. Did he not tell you. God that makes him an even bigger jerk then. Guess he thoughed that noow that he had you he could get anyone- "

"What?" I asked again really not getting it. 

"wait I'lll send you the prove since he did not have the balls to do it himself."

She broke of the line and not even 3 seconds later my phone signaled a text message. 

I opened the photo that was included to be met by the sight of Terza and Teamin kissing. Teamins eyes where closed just like hers and his hand was kind of cupping her face...