late night visits

He isn't as cute as he looks like

Omg, Teamin is in front of my apartment... What should I do. I can't let him out side in the cold.
Instead of texting him back I dialed his phone number.

"Teamin?"
"Hello?"
"It's me, Mai"
"Oh, hey, why are you calling."
"Are you still in front of that building?"

I walked to our big window at the street side. Looking down at the street I noticed a slender figure standing under a street light.

"Yes, I'm still there, why?"
"It's my house..."

The figure under the street light looked up. Since it was 1.30 AM now, my apartment was the only apartment with lights on.

"Oh, really, You live on the first floor?"
"Uhm yes, you want to come in?"

I waved trough the window, the figure returned the gesture.

"Mai, why are you waving when we are on the phone?"
I laughed, "Just wanted to make sure that was you. You're coming up?"
"How do I come past the guard."
"I'll call them, just tell them your name. Okay, see ya in a sec."
"Wait, whats your house number?"
"12"
"Bye"
"bye'

I called the guards down stairs to tell them that my parents had send a friend over. (The couldn't deny the wish of some rich, and famous
diplomats) After telling them his name (and looks). I hung up and prepared an other hot chocolate. That was when I realized that I was in pyjama's. Or something like that. I slept in one of my father old shirts and my very short shorts.

Since this was Korea, I toughed I should change, this wasn't really proper. I began to panic, Taemin was a korean boy, I don't want him to think bad of me. Back at America I couldn't care less,but now it was important.
I made a run for my sweatpants, (at least). But before I could reach my room, the door bell rung. .

Slowly I opened the door looking at a very handsome Taemin, who looked tired. He came in and hugged me before leaning in and kissing me. "I missed you." "Missed you too." now he was looking down at my very exposed legs. He looked at my face, my legs, face, legs...my face... I became red.

"I wanted to change, but-"
"NO!!!, I mean.. I like it."
"Oh.. Thank you."
"Not the ert kind of way, not that it-"
I interupped before this would become really awkward. "I know."
I stood on my toes to kiss him again. (Damn, long Asian dude, how can that even be possible)

When I finally pulled away I noticed that he door was still open. I shoved Taemin inside so that I could close it.
"I have hot chocolate, want any."
"please"

We walked to the kitchen were I gave him his hot choc. I took my own from the counter and took a nip. suddenly I felt Taemin kissing me again.
"Hmm, you make really great chocalate" He said after his lips.
I blushed than shove him a little. "Drink your own, this is mine." He chuckled before taking his own cup up again.

We went to my room to watch a movie. My room had a big tv at the end of my bed,
We sat down at the bed while starting our moving snuggling together under a blanket. During the movie Taemin hugged me closer until my head was on his chest and his chin was resting on my head. I began to feel drowsy and before the end of the movie I fell a sleep.

About 5 ours later I woke up to a scream.
"OMG MAI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING." jungmo stood at the door of my sleeping room whit a "dafuq" face.
"What Jungmo, hmm" I stretched my muscles to find out that there was somebody hugging me.
I looked to my left to see Taemin still soundless a sleep. (So adorable)
I remembered what happened.
"Mai, what have you guys done..."
"OMG jungmo, we didn't do that."
"But he is in your bed..."
"WE WERE WATCHING A MOVIE..."
"WHY IS HE HERE ANYWAY..."
"HE HAPPENED TO BE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD"
"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?"
"I DON'T KNOW YOU STARTED IT!!"
"SHUT UP" We both looked to Taemin who looked sleepy, adorable, and very pissed.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I said.
"You were yelling, how should I sleep through that?"
"What are you doing in Mai's bed?" Said jungMOM nagging.
"What are you doing in Mai's apartment?" Taemin said
"We're going to be late!" I said

After eating breakfast at top speed while packing my school stuff, Taemin, Jungmo and I ran to Jungmo's car.
Taemin and I sat down at the backseat.
"How did You get in Mai's apartment?" Jungmo asked.
"I happened to be around, she asked me in"
"I couldn't let him outside in the cold" I said while making a puppy dog face.

"Fine we will talk about this later..."
Jungmo parked his car and we sprinted to school to be exactly 20 minutes late. After being send to the principal, who let us go after talking about my parents again, we parted. Taemin and I went to our classroom.
When we went inside the whole class went silent and they were staring...

A/n hello wonderful readers <3

Thank you all for reading

please subscribe, when you do we might think about writing another chapter... (most likely we will write another chapter anyway

but we would really love you if you would subscribe ^^)

I know there are a lot of mistakes in this chapter... but I can explain;

I was looking a weird old detective movie and suddely there was this explotion. My mobile began to ring and my cat was like freaking out... and thats why...

Thank you for your support

Love Jigglypuff and Cupcakesandnoodles.