The Signature

The Consequences

"Thank you!" said the boy with a red shirt with an 'S' symbol written in the middle, Nayeon just nodded and smiled to the boy as she saw the boy ran into his mother cheerfully. She still couldn't stop blaming Momo for what happened earlier as if it was totally Momo's fault that brought them to the very mall they were in. "I'm sorry, but Momo and I need to go now, don't forget to watch our performance later and keep supporting us!" announced Nayeon, she then pull Momo's hand out of nowhere and stormed out from the front gate of the mall by walking fast (and furiously) towards the next building where they came from.

"Unnie, I'm sorry," said Momo with low voice while trying to catch up with Nayeon who seemingly walked as fast as she could. However, Nayeon didn't answer Momo at all and just kept walking straight without even looking at Momo. "I promise I will buy treat you delicious food, I won't mind treating you in an expensive restaurant," added Momo who still so persistent on persuading Nayeon to forgive her. Unfortunately, Nayeon's anger defeated her desire to eat any delicious food at that time, and she kept walking straight and fast. "Unnie....," Momo grabbed Nayeon's arm.

"JUST BE QUIET AND WALK!" Nayeon said furiously while breaking Momo's grasp on her arm. Without any more words, Nayeon saw Momo put her head down in silence and just walked. Nayeon was upset, yes, but how could she explain later when the manager asked where she went? If Jihyo knew, how angry could she became? and for the worst case, what if JYP-nim decided to end her contract? She kept thinking those questions along the way, knowing she couldn't cheat her way out of this.

Both Nayeon and Momo arrived on the building where they will perform. Momo went to the restroom when Nayeon walked straight into her waiting room where Jeongyeon was sitting while playing with her phone. She threw her jacket and untied her hair, and when Jeongyeon stared right at her, Nayeon hissed, "What? Wanna see me punished? You got it." Surprisingly, Jeongyeon didn't even mocked at her or at least said "I told you," but she just smiled at Nayeon and told her to sit next to her.

"Unnie, I'm sorry I was shouting at you earlier, I just know this kind of thing would happen," Jeongyeon calmly told Nayeon.

"It's just Momo never understand, she was just....," Nayeon stopped speaking suddenly, she could feel her eyes started full of water and her nose started running.

"Shhh.. shhh... shhh... please unnie don't cry calm down it's okay, it was just a simple mistake and what's important is the fact that you are already here now, let the staffs handle the rest," said Jeongyeon panickly after seeing Nayeon cried. "Okay, now how about you tell me what happened there? Did you even get the signature?" asked Jeongyeon and Nayeon simply just shook her head, signaling her trip to the mall next door was in vain. After that Jeongyeon took a box of tissue on the table and gave it to Nayeon while Nayeon was trying as hard as she could to explain what happened on the mall with her runny nose and eyes full of tears.

"Ah... I see... It wasn't totally Momo's fault anyway, you brought her there and she just did what the security asked her to do since it is the basic security procedure," explained Jeongyeon. Nayeon could see the truth behind of what Jeongyeon said, it wasn't entirely Momo's fault because the idea to go to the mall in the first place was her's. After few seconds, Nayeon could finally stop crying and then she looked at her tiny mirror when she realized her makeup was totally ruined after she was crying. Without any delay, she quit the room and sought her makeup artist who should be on the room next to her's.

When she opened the door, she saw 2 staffs were giving their full attention to Nayeon and asked why did the makeup on her face was ruined. Nayeon was a bit relieved that they haven't got any idea on what was going on previously and she just said her face was itchy then decided to put some water on it (Nayeon entirely realized this didn't make any sense but she knew the staffs understood that she was crying and wouldn't bother to ask why because it might be a personal problem), the make up artist was complaining at first but still fixed her makeup anyway.

Nayeon returned to her room and just after few minutes after she sat down, a manager angrily came to the room and interrogated Nayeon about what happened on the mall, why did she went there, and lectured Nayeon with a lot of stuffs that Nayeon already aware of such as the rules that said wherever she went she must be accompanied by at least 1 manager and about how meeting a lot of fans without any protection. Nayeon just simply answered that she wanted Song Joong Ki's signature and that's all, no more reason to speak to the manager. "JYP-nim could be very angry at this," warned the manager before quitting the room to look for Momo.

After the manager left, Jeongyeon just patted Nayeon on the back while saying "Don't worry, it's not that bad you know if you really think of it." Deep down, Nayeon wanted to believe on that words, but she couldn't and she almost cried again until suddenly a women staff went inside her room and said that Song Joong Ki was at the same building to greet the fans before their show started. Nayeon was speechless and she rushed to take her bag to get a piece of paper and a pen then immediately ran outside the room.

Nayeon was already familiar with the artist entrance gate as she entered there twice today. Before she could reached the entrance, she already saw Song Joong Ki with his two bodyguards on his side and ran at him as fast as she could. Song Joong Ki greeted her nicely and he even knew her name, the bodyguards who seemingly knew Nayeon didn't block her at all. Few seconds later she could hear a footsteps going towards her direction and when she turned her head she saw Jeongyeon ready with a big paper and a pen on both of her hands, seemed ready for the signature. After both of them got their signature, they chatted for a moment with their idol before the bodyguards reminded him that he needed to go. Sadly, both Nayeon and Jeongyeon could only waved at him as both of them saw him gone.

"Well, it turns out today wasn't a bad day after all right?" asked Jeongyeon with her teasing tone towards Nayeon.

"Yes, if only I knew he would go here, I won't even bother to go to that mall," regretted Nayeon.

"Okay now let's go back to the room and wait for our performance, it will be only 20 minutes before we must be ready on the stage," said Jeongyeon while walking to their waiting room. Nayeon followed her. She was hoping that this thing wouldn't get worse, would it?