The Game

The Consequences

"A, finally you are here!" Sana exclaimed as Jihyo came to her table. They were in a cafetaria, waiting for their performance. 

"Are you alone here?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah~ So lonelyyyy~"

"Hmm... Wait, let me order something. You bring money, right?"

"You don't?"

Jihyo smiled innocently while shaking her head. "You DO bring some cash, right, Sana?" Suddenly she got suspicious on the blank-faced Sana.

"Sure, here......" Sana said as she touched the back of her stage outfit. "Ah, right..... I don't even have a pocket on my cloth."

"Seriously.......?" She couldn't believe what was wrong with her unnie.

"Aaang~ Don't give me that look, Jihyo-yaaa! What should we do nowww?"

"Haha... How can you order a drink without having some money? It's okay, I'll call our Manager Oppa later."

"Ah, yeah, we can do that. Hhh... You make me so worried~"

After telling their manager what was happening by phone and ordering another beverage for herself, Jihyo had a conversation with Sana to kill the time.

"Huft! I'm bored...." Sana whined. She put on her head on the table with her arms as the pillow. "I just woke so I can't sleep."

"Yeah, I can't go back to sleep either. Curently, I also have nothing to watch on my phone. I've watched them all....."

"When is our performance?" 

Jihyo checked her phone. "It's still delayed until 2 more hours from now."

"Haaahhh....."

"Should we turn on the v-live?"

"Shu shu?! Sana got up. "Should we...?"

"Well, I hope no one's doing it right now. I'm kinda lazy to walk and join them."

"Yeah, we can just call oppa to bring the phone if no one's using it........... O, wait a second!" Sana suddenly exclaims.

"What is it?"

"I have a better idea. A game!"

"Ooohh.... What game?" Jihyo got interested.

"Hide and seek! This is a huge building, right? How about two of us hide and we tell the other members to find us? Pretending that we are lost!" Sana explained her plan excitingly.

"Hmm.... Looks unsafe. What if we really lost and miss the performance? Ohh that will be so bad..."

"Ayyy.... Then we can ask our manager to find us. Or just ask people around to find the way back!"

"I don't know, Unnie....."Jihyo seemed unsure about it.

"Oh c'moon~ We still have two more hours left. The members will find it before that."

"What if-

"What could happen, Jihyo?!" Sana cut her. "They are smart! Don't you trust our members? Look, as a leader, you can't just take care of them everytime. Sometimes you should trust them to solve their own problems," she tried to convince Jihyo.

Sana's non-sense sounded so wise for Jihyo. She just didn't want to let her Unnie be disappointed if she rejected her idea. And deep down, actually Jihyo was interested with Sana's random idea. "Okay, let's do it!"

"Aww~ Are you serious??!"

Jihyo smiled. "Actually, I have a plan, Unnie. Lend me your ear!"