The Jacket

The Consequences

There they were.

 

In the mall's entrance where the sign event held, Nayeon and Momo looked up as they were amazed with how huge and crowded that place was. It became more chaotic because Song Joongki was there. His tremendous amounts of his girl fans were all watching him on stage. 

"Forget it, Unnie," Momo said with her nasally voice, "Just buy me the ice cream."

"Shut up, Momo!" Nayeon pulled her enter the building. Momo sighed. She could only follow along.

Before entered the mall, they needed to pass the security gate. Unfortunately, there was something unexpected happened there. "Take out your jacket, please" The guard said to Nayeon. She wa startled. Oh no, my indentity might be revealed if I put it off. I'm wearing a stage costume inside. It will look outstanding! she thought. I only have 2 options. First, putting my jacket off quickly before anyone notices or, second, telling the guard secretly that I'm Nayeon, hoping that he will allow me to enter. Ahh... What should I do?

"Momo, I think we should-" Nayeon's sentence was cut as she looked Momo already took them all out and showing her bling-bling outfit.

"Whoaa....! That's Twice!!!!" One fan screamed automatically.

In a short time, Nayeon and Momo were surrounded by Onces asking for their signs. The crowd from Joongki's event moved to them. It was so chaotic since their managers were not there to handle the situation. Couldn't move! All they do was just being nice and giving them what the mass wanted. They were so doomed....

 

"Mian, Unnie......" Momo whispered to Nayeon as she got a chance.

Nayeon was so mad. "NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU!" she murmured while maintaining her smile.