The Prank

The Consequences

"Hello?" Jeongyeon answered her phone.

"Jeongyeon-a??! Oh my God, please help meeeee!!!" Sana shouted from the other side. She was pretending to be panicked.

Jeongyeon was confused to hear that. "Chill, Sana, what's happening? Where are you?"

"That's the problem, we don't where we are. WE ARE LOST!!!"

"How...?"

"Hello, Unnie...." Another girl greeted Sana.

"Tzuyu, is that you???"

"Yes... Where are you, Unnie?"

"I'm looooooooooooosssst!!!"

"Reallly?"

"Well, we were bored and decided to look around this building. But now we don't know how to get back!" Sana explained panickedly.

"We? Who are you with?" Jeongyeon asks.

Jihyo took the phone. "Hello, Jeongyeon, can you find us?" She spoke more calmly than Sana.

"Wait, Jihyo?! Are you guys really lost???"

"Yeah, don't know where we are right now. It's dark here....."

"How can you get there??? Ok ok.... I was kinda suspicious when Sana said that, but you are there too!" Jeongyeon started to sound panick as well. "You're not pranking me, are you?"

"Help us, Jeongyeonaaaaaaa!!!" Sana screamed behind.

"No, this is real," Jihyo sounded serious, "You have to believe us. Please, find us, Jeongyeon! You can ask the other members to help you too."

"Huh? I was just going to ask the managers to call the security...."

"No, not securityyyyyy!" Sana screamed again.

"Why?"

Jihyo was quiet for a while. "We just don't want the managers now. This is our mistake. They might be angry if they know that we are lost right now."

"Welp, yeah, of course they will!" Jeongyeon said, "But your safety comes first, right?"

"Oh no.... What should we do now?" Jeongyeon heard Sana was whispering.

"Oh, please, just don't tell the managers. I don't wanna get more problems, Jeongyeon. I know you are smart to find where we are hidden right now. I believe in you," Jihyo tried to convince her. Her heart was beating so fast as she rarely lied before, especially to the smarty Jeongyeon.

"......."

"Jeongyeon? Tzuyu? Are you still there?"

"Okay, I will find you, guys. Let me hang up for a while. Just text me what kind of place you are in right now," Jeongyeon finally speaks.

"Sure!" Jihyo sounded excited. "Ohh thanks you! Thank youuuuu!!!"

"Ask the other for help, okay??!" Sana suggested.

"Yeah, yeah....." Jeongyeons said before hanging up. She and Tzuyu are looking at each other with confused faces........

 

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!!" Sana and Jihyo were laughing out loud after the phone call.

"I think she takes the bite, Jihyo-a!"

"Oh oh!" Jihyo agrees,"She is going here."

"I really enjoy pranking them haha! This is so fun! You know how to get back, don't you?"

".........."

"Jihyo! Do you???"

"........."

"Oh no......" Sana looked panicked.

"Ahahaha got you!" Jihyo laughed. "Of course, I know."

Sana hit her. "Ah, you made me scared for a while. Hoo.... Our Jihyo is changed now~"

"Haha not really.... I'm just having fun. I can imagine how funny it will be: Wandering around this building with restless faces while looking for us."

"Hahaha I know right! Okay, now what are we going to do?"

"Well, for now let's just wait and hope they will call us again......."

 

But after 30 minutes, there was no sign of Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, or any other member. Sana tried to call them several times but failed. She gets annoyed. "Where are they?"

"I don't know....." Jihyo was confused. "They are supposed to be here by now or, at least, trying to find us. Maybe they don't believe us. Jeongyeon is smart, you know?"

"Ahh...."

"Should we come back?"

"Are you kidding me?! No! That just will show them that we are lying. Maybe they are really looking for us right now."

"You think so?"

"Yeah!"

After a while, thet looked 2 people were approaching them. They were a security guard and one of their manager!

"JIHYO, SANA! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE? The manager shouts angrily.

"Whoa... I can't believe it. Jeongyeon... Tzuyu.... They trick us back!" Sana said.

"We are doomed....." Jihyo couldn't bring herself to see their manager. 

The manager finally stood in front of them both. "Jeongyeon told me. Both of you guys are hiding before our performance. What's wrong with you, guys?"

"It... It's not like that....." Jihyo tried to answer him politely.

"Yeah, we are just playing hide-and-seek," Sana added.

"Oh no.... That's not helping..........." Jihyo whispers.

The manager said, "Well, you guys shouldn't! It's wrong, isn't it? You guys need to be prepared. Rehearsal.... Doing make-up..... Look what's happening now?! Both of you look sweaty and exhausted."

"Mian, Oppa......" Sana said.

"Mian..... You can punish us, we deserve it.," Jihyo said. Sana nudged her as soon as she heard that.

"Aww!"

"What's with the punishment??"

"Ssshht...!"

"Listen to me!" He yelled. "Phew.... C'mon, please be mature, guys! We can't take care of you guys all at once. Don't make us worry like this..... Why do people keep disappearing today anyway??!"

"Wait, it's not just us?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes!" He answered, "And these two girls are really running away."

"For real??! Who are they?" Jihyo and Sana were surprised to hear that. They were curious who those girls were and, most importantly.....

 

 

 

....What would happen to them all after this.