Yours, Mine

Stuck To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sighs for the hundredth time, "Sehun, I need to drive."

"So drive!" the younger grumbles.

Another sigh, "I need to be able to see the road," he says.

"You said your eyesight's fine!" protested the other.

"It is," he says, patiently, "But, I need you to sit somewhere else-"

"I like where I am," huffs the younger, burrowing further into the crook of Kris' shoulder, arms tightening around his neck as the younger straddles him, "I'm good."

Kris fell silent for a moment, while Sehun stayed straddling his lap eventhough his muscles must be cramping up by now, seeing how he's almost squished between Kris and the stirring wheel, "You'll feel sore later if you keep this up, Sehun," he says, absentmindedly caressing the younger's nape, long slender fingers slowly up and down making the later sigh with contentment.

"I don't care!" the younger whines, and Kris could hear the pout that came with it.

"Well, I do, and we need to get home by-"

"No!"

"No, what, Sehun?" Kris asks.

"Don't wanna move!"

"But I need to see the road clearly while I drive," explains Kris, again, "And I need you seated on the passenger's side to do that."

"I wanna sleep," the younger mumbles, ignoring Kris.

"You'll sleep better in a bed," coaxed the older, "Come on.."

"Nooo~" whines Sehun, tugging on Kris' shirt collar, "I said I don't want to move!"

Kris held his wrist, "Why are you still mad at me, Sehun?"

The younger grunts loudly, "Like you don't know!"

"I told you already, that wasn't even a kiss," Kris chuckles, "There wasn't a kiss then there won't be one now, or in the future. That Dobi, as always, got bored with his current girlfriend and he wanted a quick out," and he points to himself, "And I'm the quick out, or rather he pretends he's gay, 'kisses' me in front of her and problem solved!"

Sehun leans back, withdrawing his arms around the older, crossing them on his chest, "Kisses you everytime he wants to dump them??"

"Not always. And it isn't always me, he has 2 more of our friends in on it," Kris patiently explains, "I'll let you meet them later, but please try not to claw their heads off," he laughs amusedly as Sehun scowls at him, "I swear! We don't kiss! We never did, we won't, ever."

Sehun just scowls even deeper, "Never say never! And you're still lying! How can you both not-mmh!"

Kris had cupped his face, fingers cradling his cheeks as a thumb was placed over Sehun's lower lip; the older then leaned in with Kris' lips pressed on his own finger as he delivers the 'kiss', then he pulls back, "There," he smiles at Sehun, "That's how 'the kiss' works," he says, bopping the younger's nose while smiling, "So now, will the baby stop sulking and allow me to take him home?"

Sehun purses his lips, "Fine."

Kris beamed at him, "So, we're okay?"

"For now," grumbles the younger as he moves out of Kris' lap and plopped himself down on the passenger's seat.

"I have such a moody baby," teases Kris, starting the car up.

"Whatever," Sehun rolls his eyes at him.

"Sehun, put your seatbelt on," Kris tells the younger, waiting for him to do so before he stirs the car away from the parking lot.

Sehun's lips lifted in a playful grin, "Put it on for me, Krissy?"

The older sighs, unbuckling his own seatbelt before reaching over and securing the younger's own, "Brat," he says under his breath, chuckling when he saw Sehun's wide triumphant grin.

"You always give in though, Krissy~" Sehun cheekily points out.

"I'll make sure not to give in next time then, Sehunnie," Kris teases, adding, "Absolutely not give in," when he saw the younger start to pout.

Sehun lets out an annoyed huff, crossing his arms at his chest as he stares defiantly at Kris for a minute, "It's a pity that those will be just empty words then," he then grins, settling comfortably in his seat before he snaps his fingers then pointed forward, "Now, drive," he makes his voice extra sweet as he drawls out, "..honey."

Kris just shakes his head at that, ignoring Sehun's annoying smirk as he drives them towards home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"So you are a ert," Sehun yawns, stretching from his seat as he wakes.

Kris looks bewildered, "Excuse me?"

"Would it kill you to just say you want me, Krissy?"

The older almost choked on his spit upon hearing that, "W-what?! Want-the - say that again?!"

"That you want me," Sehun snickers.

Kris snorts, "I was just going to wake you up so-"

"You so want me~" the younger sing songs.

"How-"

"You were about to kiss me, weren't you?" the younger smugly grins at him.

Kris frowns at him, "What are you even talk-"

"And just after Big Daddy Wu reminded you to be subtle, Krissy~" Sehun says, tone reprimanding, "Can't you just hold it in? You're so impatient," the younger sighs like he's got a big burden to bear.

The older looks like he can't even comprehend what the other was blabbering about, "When did I ever-"

Sehun huffs, like he's already getting tired of being involved in this pointless argument, "I know you do, Kriss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter