Bratty Fumes

Stuck To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"KRIS! YOU ER!" Chanyeol grunts under his breath, "This is all your fault!!" he points at his busted lip, "Fire him!" he says, gesturing at Sehun, who was scowling at him, perched on Kris' lap and poised to claw at him at any second.

"For 's sake!" Kris shouts back, already agitated, "How many times do I have to tell you?? Sehun is my fiancee, he isn't a bodyguard, and you deserved that," he says, gesturing to the cut on Chanyeol's lower lip, "I gave you fair warning-"

"Fair warning!?" Chanyeol yelps when the cut on his lip opens and bleeds again, cursing as he presses the cold compress he was holding against it, "Grunting out my name like a curse seconds before I get hit isn't fair warning!!! I swear! Why am I even friends with you?!"

"You should have just knocked him out, Sehun," Kris grumbles under his breath, feeling a little too tired now as he kneads at his temple.

Sehun smirks, setting an almost sadistic gaze at Chanyeol who suddenly sat up from his slumped position on the opposite sofa, "I could do that now."

"I'll kiss you if you even dare to take one step near me!" Chanyeol threatens.

Kris snickers, "Do it, Sehun," he urges, squeezing the younger's hip, "He absolutely won't have the guts to kiss you."

"Goddamn you, ing Wu!!" Chanyeol looks like he wanted to strangle Kris now, "Don't you even dare-"

"Why, because he doesn't have balls?" Sehun snickers, turning his body slightly to grin at Kris.

"I do have them, you brat!" Chanyeol sputters.

"Because he's straight," Kris says, grinning back at Sehun.

The younger looked doubtful, pouting as he says, "I doubt he's straight, he kissed you!!" he poked at Kris' lips, "Straight my !"

Kris actually laughs at that, "He is. And he didn't kiss me."

"Didn't what?" Sehun pouts, "I saw it! He did!!" he insists.

"Nope, he didn't," says Kris.

"He did so," counters the younger, pouting even more, "I still want to rip his balls out and shred them to bits because he kissed you in front of me!!"

"Ahem, the owner of said balls is sitting right here, you ers," Chanyeol mutters, huffing.

"Shut up!" both Kris and Sehun hissed at him and Chanyeol visibly cringes, though he tried not to show it, mumbling a 'damned couple, ganging up on me, my pitiful life!' under his breath as he sends them both a glare.

"And yes, he definitely did kiss you!!" Sehun stubbornly crosses his arms across his chest as he stares at Kris, "I ing goddamn saw it!"

Chanyeol whistles, earning himself another pair of 'Shut up!' before Sehun hurls a throw pillow at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter