Just another brat

Stuck To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Kris!" Sehun shifts in his seat to look at the older, brows scrunching slightly, "Are we lost?"

"What are you talking about, Sehun?" Kris frowns, gaze going back to the road as he locks his phone, setting it on the holder bolted on the dashboard, ignoring it as it lighted up with a new message.

"This isn't the way to the office," the younger points out, "Are you bad at directions, Krissy? You have GPS, maybe you should use that. Or I can drive, I practiced before, and I know directions, going back to the office will be a breeze. Or should we just call the police-"

"Sehun!" the older shushed, wanting him to keep quiet.

"Whhaaaattt~" Sehun whines loudly, "It isn't my fault we're lost! Don't get mad at me! You are being unfair, Krissy!"

Kris sighed, "We aren't lost, Sehun. I am not mad at you. And yes, this isn't the way to the office. And please, stay quiet for a second?" he asks, eyes still on the road.

"Okay," says Sehun and Kris almost sighs with relief for the silence that followed but, "So, where are we going?" he asked, frowning deeply as he points at Kris' phone, which lighted up again, 3 new messages flashing on locked screen, "And who's the insistent idiot on the phone?"

"God! Sehun!" Kris shoots a glare at the younger.

"You said to stay quiet for a second!" Sehun protests, "And I did stay quiet for a second!"

Kris blinks, twice, mouth pulling into a frown, then he looks at Sehun as he slows the car down, stopping at a red light, "You're impossible!!" he blurts out.

The brat huffs, "Well!" he rudely points at Kris, "You-" he stutters as Kris' intense glare bores at him, "You!!" he scrunches his nose, yelling loudly, "You look like an angry bird!"

"The do you even mean?!" Kris scowled at him.

"Like-! Like that!!" Sehun points, leaning forward as he pokes Kris in between his furrowed brows.

Kris swats at his hand, looking a little bit angry and confused, "Like what??"

Sehun sighs loudly, "Like-" he copies Kris' facial expression, brows furrowing, lips pursed into a scowl, "Like this!" he exclaims, "You look- like- like you want to eat me!"

The older sputters, "Who'd want to eat you?!"

"Huh!" Sehun haughtily tips his head back, hands on his hips as he twists towards Kris, "I'd have you know, people are throwing themselves at me every damn time! This hot piece of can't be ignored!!"

Kris squawks, "I definitely would ignore you!"

A loud offended gasp escapes from Sehun's gaping mouth, disbelief written all over his face, "Then! You!" he pokes at Kris' nos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter