G.Na- I'll back off so you can live better

10 songs challenge

Say it directly, looking at me. say it looking into my eyes. Did you just say you wanted to break up? Did you want to end it between us?”I said to Do Joon, trying hard to stop tears from coming out of my eyes. He continues to avoid looking at me. “I’ll back off so you can live.That is all I can say. I’ll forget you so you can live better. So that you’ll be happy without me. He held on to my hand, I loked at him waiting for his words. But nothing came out of his mouth. I need to stop you, the words don’t go out. No words, nothing. I shake his arm away and walked away. Do you remember that day? The day when we met for the first time? I still remember it. Those words you promised; You said you would care for and protect me and only me. You said that you didn't love anybody but me. I believed you. I believed your lies. I turned back to him and said “Be Happy without me.” He looked up at me slowly. I turned and ran, ran far away from him. I disappeared from his life and his in mine too. I moved on, got a job in the entertainment industry and I met him again. This time when I looked at him, no tears came. I just smiled at him and said “It’s been a long time, how are you?” he politely said “I’m fine. Can we talk alone?” he pulled me into an empty room. “How are you? I’m sorry for what I did. I really am.” Don’t even say you’re sorry. Don’t worry about me. I just told him. “well, life goes on. I’m fine. Really.” And I walked away quickly. I ran to the bathroom and for the first time after so many years, I cried. I cried my heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* seems like most of the song is abotu breaking up. Sorry if it all seems similiar. But I just wrote according to the song lyrics. I wanted it to match the song.